The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Hi! Does anyone know what video is this from? :ribena:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
nephilimcat
woodland creature
Pronouns: she/her

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 pm Hi! Does anyone know what video is this from? :ribena:
One of my fav videos (it's unlisted) :blackheart:
pulvis et umbra sumus
onetruetrash
blobfish

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 pm Hi! Does anyone know what video is this from? :ribena:

It's an old unlisted AmazingPhil video
freesocks
spork

Does anyone know which liveshow(s) Dan talks about/mentions his Formspring answers?
malday
emo goose

freesocks wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm Does anyone know which liveshow(s) Dan talks about/mentions his Formspring answers?
Maybe in this is one
But this thread might help.
freesocks
spork

malday wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 pm
freesocks wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm Does anyone know which liveshow(s) Dan talks about/mentions his Formspring answers?
Maybe in this is one
But this thread might help.
Thanks so much!
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Ok so I've had this clip (that I swear was Dan) in my head for a few months now and I think it was Dan shouting/slamming on the table "what the fucK?! what. the. fuck." (maybe Phil laughing in there?) I checked all the spooky week and impossible quiz videos but i can't figure out where its from?? Thanks
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

I have a question regarding the context/origin of a couple old photos! Does anyone know where these are from? Like where did they originate? I've seen them floating around for years but have never been able to trace their origin, so would greatly appreciate if anyone knows :D

1. Image

twix
butt chair

captainspacecoat wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:57 pm 1. Image
I don't know how it made its way to the internet, but here's the uncropped version.
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

twix wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:20 am I don't know how it made its way to the internet, but here's the uncropped version.
Ah, interesting! My guess then is that one of the other people in the pic posted it (on Facebook or twitter probably), and then someone in the phandom found it and shared? Maybe? How mysterious. Thanks for the info!

The second pic is even more mysterious tbh, why is Dan wearing glasses? Is it a still from an old video I've forgotten about? The world may never know....
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

captainspacecoat wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 am
twix wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:20 am I don't know how it made its way to the internet, but here's the uncropped version.
Ah, interesting! My guess then is that one of the other people in the pic posted it (on Facebook or twitter probably), and then someone in the phandom found it and shared? Maybe? How mysterious. Thanks for the info!

The second pic is even more mysterious tbh, why is Dan wearing glasses? Is it a still from an old video I've forgotten about? The world may never know....
It was actually on Dan's twitter! Before you could upload photos directly to twitter, websites like twitpic existed and that's what Dan and Phil used! Twitpic doesn't exist anymore, but the photo captions and (dead) links are still there:
Dan's and Phil's.
And here is the snowman pic!
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

Does anyone happen to know where this gif is from?

https://shouldipanicatthedisco.tumblr.c ... reblog-for
onetruetrash
blobfish

justpeachy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 pm Does anyone happen to know where this gif is from?

justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

onetruetrash wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:29 pm
justpeachy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:03 pm Does anyone happen to know where this gif is from?

THANK YOU <33333333
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:44 pm It was actually on Dan's twitter! Before you could upload photos directly to twitter, websites like twitpic existed and that's what Dan and Phil used! Twitpic doesn't exist anymore, but the photo captions and (dead) links are still there:
Dan's and Phil's.
And here is the snowman pic!
Ahhh, thank you so much!! I was surprised that Dan was the one to upload the snow pic, interesting!
The piano pic is still a bit of a mystery, no idea why he was wearing glasses, I guess that case remains... unsolved.
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

Any of you lovely folks happen to know where this gif is from??

http://loveyleto.tumblr.com/post/71217408434

onetruetrash
blobfish

justpeachy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:30 am Any of you lovely folks happen to know where this gif is from??

Looks like it's from an old vyou. I'll try and look for it.
malday
emo goose

justpeachy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:30 am Any of you lovely folks happen to know where this gif is from??

It's from an old LessAmazingPhil deleted video from 2011 where they announced winners for a t-shirt design competition. It was titled "WINNERS".

someone already asked this in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=41345#p41345
twix
butt chair

So it's the guys' passports.
How did this photo end up online/what was it screenshotted from?

fwiw, it was briefly mentioned here.
oqua wrote:Those are definitely Dan and Phil's hands, so they had to have taken the picture at some point. Maybe they posted it on Twitter or Tumblr once upon a time? If it's not from a video, it would seem that there are no other angles to be seen, so no other signatures.
malday
emo goose

twix wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:10 am So it's the guys' passports.
How did this photo end up online/what was it screenshotted from?

fwiw, it was briefly mentioned here.
oqua wrote:Those are definitely Dan and Phil's hands, so they had to have taken the picture at some point. Maybe they posted it on Twitter or Tumblr once upon a time? If it's not from a video, it would seem that there are no other angles to be seen, so no other signatures.
I think this might have been the original tweet
Alistair is the the name of one of the producers of their radioshow, and bbc sent them to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival before, so the person who tweeted the photo is probably someone who worked with them?
twix
butt chair

malday wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am Alistair is the the name of one of the producers of their radioshow, and bbc sent them to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival before, so the person who tweeted the photo is probably someone who worked with them?
Thank you!
malday
emo goose

twix wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:00 pm
malday wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am Alistair is the the name of one of the producers of their radioshow, and bbc sent them to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival before, so the person who tweeted the photo is probably someone who worked with them?
Thank you!
Wth? twitter search turned up nothing for me! I'm glad you found it. :thanks:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

can I request more edit-like stuff? because I swear I've seen a compilation of all the times phil has mentioned mpreg but I can't find it anymore
nerdysporks
crusty sponge
Pronouns: she/her or they/them

Hey guys! I see this like quote on a bunch of phan edits on tumblr and the like and I'm wondering where it's from:

D: Hey, Phil?
P: What?
D: Let’s go home.
P: Okay.

Thanks!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

nerdysporks wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:48 am Hey guys! I see this like quote on a bunch of phan edits on tumblr and the like and I'm wondering where it's from:

D: Hey, Phil?
P: What?
D: Let’s go home.
P: Okay.

Thanks!
It's from their Story of TATINOF documentary; can't link the original since it's still under a paywall but maybe someone will come along with the snippet. it's basically the final words of the doc.