Dan & Phil Part 57: Pinky and the Brain

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

credit

let us know if you know who made it so we can credit

Wow, these spot the difference games are so difficult lately?!?

Also because this is too good not to include:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ewok wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:33 pm
obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 pm Okay so any thoughts as to when Dan might upload? If he does, that is. It's usually around now, isn't it?
I'm guessing (hoping) within the next thirty minutes?

I'm ready for this haha. I woke up this morning genuinely excited to watch this video. :thumb:
Fingers crossed!!

Or maybe he's busy dealing with this domestic crisis...
(Though now that I think about it, would Phil tweet right before Dan was posting a video? Maybe I'll guess an hour from now then.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

I'm late but the liveshow yesterday was lovely! Tbh I'm just saying this because of all the Phil interactions but the whole thing from Phil ordering food and milkshakes to the cheese outfit was just so warm and domestic, they're the cutest :love2:
One random thing I liked was Phil first showing up in just a yellow t-shirt and then when Dan asked him to go put on the cheese dress, he went "ok i will...if you first donate to the charity". Like the way he set it up to promote the thing was just so clever and smooth, Businessman!Phil rise (and Dan actually laughed/beamed and went "check out this guy" I think). This is so dumb but I enjoyed this moment a lot idk why.

I'm also really hyped for a dog calendar, I will sue if that's not what they're doing (why haven't they hired fans as merch counsellors yet you guys have all the best ideas).

Board game also sounds very exciting and I hope it means they will deffo play it on DAPG!
Maybe that's why Phil kept reading comments about people wanting board games on DAPG and saying he had to figure out how he could film it.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

It’s been awhile!! I’ve been wicked busy with school but I have been keeping up with Deppy to keep my sanity. I agree Dan seemed anxious in his liveshow but I don’t blame him! I hope he doesn’t shy away from making his mental health video personal because I think this video has a lot of potential, especially after the liveshow!

I thought Phil joining the liveshow was super cute! Not only was it domestic which is always great, but Phil felt like such a supportive/protective boyfriend? I know I’m a demon phannie but the whole vibe was just so cute, especially the milkshake part. It seemed like he knew he was tense but was supporting the charity and making him laugh as much as possible. Not to mention the fact that Dan bossed him into the cheese costume lol, it all felt so adorable to me. :philtrash:
000dia000
emo goose

Is it too late to shit post and suggest that the secret thing in the calendar is Janice and Phil's new baby?

I'm also still hoping for Dan to upload his video later, plsss
:cactus:
liola
rankussy

Is Dan actually posting tonight? I need to try and sleep some but this is the kind of video I really want to see before reading other people opinions
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
onetruetrash
blobfish

liola wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 pm Is Dan actually posting tonight? I need to try and sleep some but this is the kind of video I really want to see before reading other people opinions
I'm assuming he's uploading. Maybe he's uploading later than usual?
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

It's gotta be soon. Crappy internet being crappy again?
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
DatCog
blobfish

Really hope Dan posts the vid tonight, even if it's a bit later than usual (which is already is I guess) - can't wait until Friday!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Honestly, the way he chuckled about the video being delayed and his explanation that some of it wasn't even filmed, let alone edited... I wouldn't be too surprised if we didn't get the video today. Though, I'm happy for him to prove me wrong!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

rizzo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm Honestly, the way he chuckled about the video being delayed and his explanation that some of it wasn't even filmed, let alone edited... I wouldn't be too surprised if we didn't get the video today. Though, I'm happy for him to prove me wrong!
I feel like he would have tweeted about it in that case. Maybe not?
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
bee
phabergé

rizzo wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm Honestly, the way he chuckled about the video being delayed and his explanation that some of it wasn't even filmed, let alone edited... I wouldn't be too surprised if we didn't get the video today. Though, I'm happy for him to prove me wrong!
Yeah I wasn't expecting it today at all, just that announcement thing he talked about. Which may include a video about it on the gaming channel or something. But who knows. I'm going to bed :ribena:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Yeah, it's been a little while since his usual upload time. I'm starting to suspect it's not coming up today.
onetruetrash
blobfish

obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 pm It's gotta be soon. Crappy internet being crappy again?
I feel like this makes sense. Either this or Dan messing with us.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:03 pm
I feel like he would have tweeted about it in that case. Maybe not?
Nah. Dan tends to go radio silent when he owes us a video and it's delayed. He doesn't want to have to explain himself (and he doesn't need to tbh), if he tweets anything else, the phandom will just respond with "Where's the video?!" Not a fun guilt trip.
bjjqueen
phillion/danosaur <//3

I'm not giving up just yet. I'm pretty sure the Tinder video was uploaded around 6, and that was one we were all waiting around for. I really hope he uploads today...I wouldn't be able to watch it until late tomorrow night if he uploads tomorrow.
onetruetrash
blobfish

bjjqueen wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:13 pm I'm not giving up just yet. I'm pretty sure the Tinder video was uploaded around 6, and that was one we were all waiting around for. I really hope he uploads today...I wouldn't be able to watch it until late tomorrow night if he uploads tomorrow.
I think his piano teacher video was also uploaded at 6 or 7, so I'm not giving up yet.
SneakyLizard
butt chair

I am very late, but I wanted to say I did enjoy the live show despite Dan's unease in the middle. Quite honestly I expected the entire thing to be (very understandably) full of nervous humming fidgeting and sharp remarks. I almost didn't watch but I'm glad I did. He's a good kid, and he's allowed to be anxious right now, there's a lot going on -- but the way he approached his video and the Young Minds thing was lovely, and the obvious comfort he takes in Phil's presence was a gift to my weary heart.

I kind of thought that Phil hamming it up in the cheese dress was mostly to make Dan laugh and not really the viewers, and it worked beautifully. Maybe these goggles are on so tight they are squeezing my brain, but I read that, plus the food arrival (and therefore good reason to cut the live show a bit short)as a very sweet display of support and affection.

Not expecting Dan's video till Friday or Saturday, if he still has more filming to do let alone editing it will be a few days I think. And a washing machine meltdown is no joke! Hope their floors are OK!
we walk among you
parallel
phabergé

Pretty sure it won't be uploaded today, since it's nearly 11pm over here in England. Hope Dan doesn't get too worked up about it. Also, I thought it was only unedited - did he say he hadn't filmed some of it?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I feel like if I post saying there’s no way he’s uploading tonight, then it’ll be uploaded so....

There’s no way he’s uploading it tonight.

*waits patiently to be proved wrong*
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
autumnhearth
senpai

Yeah, he said in his ls that only the speaking in front of his desk part was filmed. Made it sound like there would be skits. I’m patient. We having been dealing with washing machine, dryer, dish washer *and* garbage disposal issues quite frequently this year. It’s not fun.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I’ve just seen Phils tweet about the washing machine breakdown. Luckily they are still renting, that’ll be one nice email/phonecall to get that fixed/replaced, they won’t have to do anything. It’s one of the benefits of not owning your own place tbh.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

It's here, and it's about depression. I'm excited.
onetruetrash
blobfish

Called it
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides