Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Ablissa
pastel persona

This is the first time my suggestion was chosen as thread name and I feel super happy, thank you :D (I cheated though, what an easy thing to suggest)

I'm literally sitting here and refreshing their youtube channels (I guess it'll go up on Phil's?) every 10 seconds. What a great way to spend my evening. Please Deppy, have mercy and upload already... :happytears:
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Ablissa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:28 pm This is the first time my suggestion was chosen as thread name and I feel super happy, thank you :D (I cheated though, what an easy thing to suggest)

I'm literally sitting here and refreshing their youtube channels (I guess it'll go up on Phil's?) every 10 seconds. What a great way to spend my evening. Please Deppy, have mercy and upload already... :happytears:
Normally I can count on Phil to upload during my last hour at work so I have to sneak earbuds in to watch, and Dan to upload in the middle of my drive home so I have to stare longingly at the notifications for the 45 minute drive. Even if it's on Phil's channel, I'm guessing we're on a Dan upload time frame if Phil is in Florida. (Except time changing over there has thrown me off, so maybe I should expect Phils during my drive?)
TLDR: Dogs now, please. :dogue:
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Ablissa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:28 pm This is the first time my suggestion was chosen as thread name and I feel super happy, thank you :D (I cheated though, what an easy thing to suggest)

Same here! Omg I feel less weird now for doing the same. Even though I feel like it will be another hour or two before it comes out? I'm just so ready. End my suffering deps
:please:

Wonder if this will be filmed DITL style? I'm really curious to see if this will be a DITL substitute. (I'm hoping not :()
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
liola
rankussy

All I want is to get the video soon. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep after a 9 hours work day and I want to sleep SO bad but dogs and deppy are my priority right now :lol:

I also wonder if they'll consider this a DITL Dogs edition.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

Can it be a DITL, since Phil said it took like three days to shoot? Maybe it's a THREE Days in the Life. But good to know I'm not the only one constantly checking my notifications :lol:
susan2
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oooh, so not in Florida after all........
obvsly
#relatable

susan2 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 pm
It's the pop-up shop for FF30th in London, right? I wonder how long that tweet was delayed. Would you be going to a shop in the ..let's say afternoon when you have a flight to catch at night? Hmm...
Ewok
rainbow nerd

Not sure how to link a tweet on mobile and not sure I'm just hearing things or not but I scrolled thru the #FF30 on twitter and someone posted a video of the pop up shop's set up and I swear I can hear deps talking and laughing in the background. How cute that they're there. I'm not a FF fan, it always reminds me of them tho. Also ughhh Phil in that jacket :love2:

But also... what the heck are they doing? I need dogs in my life, dammit. I'm expecting the video later now as it seems they're out and about living their best lives. :roll: How dare they. Lmao.

Re: Family vacay - So maybe, leaning towards no flight but somewhere accessible by train? Maybe not going after all or joining up with the Lester fam later on? Hmmm.
liola
rankussy

IM SO JEALOUS ;_; final fantasy was one of the games that made my teen years, I spent hours playing FF7, 8 and 10 I'm the saddest.

Also not trying to be a demon but I can't help but think :garbage:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
allsaintshowell

Ewok wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 pm Not sure how to link a tweet on mobile and not sure I'm just hearing things or not but I scrolled thru the #FF30 on twitter and someone posted a video of the pop up shop's set up and I swear I can hear deps talking and laughing in the background. How cute that they're there. I'm not a FF fan, it always reminds me of them tho. Also ughhh Phil in that jacket :love2:
is this what you're talking about? i can see what you're saying but it's not very definitive Yes That's Deppy.
Image Image
autumnhearth
senpai

Wow all three of them look stunning, great lighting and love that girl’s style. Looks like a cool space.

No unique thoughts on “coming out”.

I’m thinking they will hold off on moving until after their tour.
Dogs please. :undertaledog:

Ah yes here it is!
Ablissa
pastel persona

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Ablissa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm
this video single-handedly saved 2017 :dog: my heart
Ewok
rainbow nerd

So the "happy birthday dad" balloons were an accident, appaz. Hmm.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Was that everything I didn't know I needed? Absolutely. Dan looked so fond the whole time. And Phil with his hair pushed back! Yes!!
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That was so cute. Definitely nothing DITL-like about it, but all the same: super satisfying to see them being cute, and also how did they manage to make a video about dogs flirty and sexual multiple times? Talent.
Ewok wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm So the "happy birthday dad" balloons were an accident, appaz. Hmm.
lmao but the choice to use them instead of replacing them was not...
nigel ratburn

my pneumonia has been cured. my heart is full. oh my god. i've never needed anything else.

(also, that phil butt zoom-in was... something)
obvsly
#relatable

The video is (let's be honest here, I meant the dogs are) so good I cried.
God is great. I can't wait to see the February picture!! <3
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Ablissa wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:24 pm
Omg, omg, omg - this video almost transformed me into a dog person :valentine: Ew, my birth month is valentine's day themed. But I won't be getting the calendar anyway, so why am I even complaining :lol:

Why are they killing me so much? And it doesn't help that I am so busy lately, I can't keep up with the forum. Sad times.
pulvis et umbra sumus
bantstrash
delia smith

Kcccchhhhhhhhh.... that gave me life!
Ablissa
pastel persona

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 pm That was so cute. Definitely nothing DITL-like about it, but all the same: super satisfying to see them being cute, and also how did they manage to make a video about dogs flirty and sexual multiple times? Talent.
Ewok wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:37 pm So the "happy birthday dad" balloons were an accident, appaz. Hmm.
lmao but the choice to use them instead of replacing them was not...
Exactly, I feel like the balloons being an accident doesn't take away from it at all, they still consciously used them. And Dan still looked at Phil the way he did. :love1:

I'm still processing the video, it was super cute, time to rewatch it 3249082394828 times
sarmstr2

I'm just sitting here stunned after watching that. No words. Just stunned silence.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

This is the content that I signed up for. :love2: So much fluff, life is good. :dog: