Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alch
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

heartfeltphan wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:07 pm honestly if they go on another tour, they better do a proper europe tour this time.
they went all over the uk and all over america and australia, but europe tour was germany, stockholm and ireland? what?
like there's so many european viewers, specially in france and i don't understand why they didn't come to paris... like the europe tour was the end of the tour and it felt like they barely did europe??? i'm honestly hoping and praying they come to paris or i'll actually be soooo upset :(
Honestly. I mean, i'm from the US but if they went Kalamazoo, MI they really should have gone to Paris or something else in Europe, three locations wasn't really enough
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Can we get a petition going for the return of drake as the American security! Haha.

Edit - regarding Europe I really do believe them when they say that venues just weren’t willing to host tatinof because they didn’t know who they were. Hopefully with the start of Vidcon europe it might be a bit easier for them to sell it to venues.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
smartcookie
drama llama

heartfeltphan wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:07 pm honestly if they go on another tour, they better do a proper europe tour this time.
they went all over the uk and all over america and australia, but europe tour was germany, stockholm and ireland? what?
like there's so many european viewers, specially in france and i don't understand why they didn't come to paris... like the europe tour was the end of the tour and it felt like they barely did europe??? i'm honestly hoping and praying they come to paris or i'll actually be soooo upset :(
I looked into this a bit earlier today cos statistics are fun lol, but there’s like roughly twice as many people in Europe in total as there’s in the US on roughly the same area. Despite this they performed like 40 shows in the US (I don’t know for sure, but it’s a qualified guess cos i couldn’t fine the exact amount lol) as opposed to 3 (or were there 4? My memory is all over the place) in Europe I mean, yes they probably have a big fan base in the US, but there’s the rest of the world too! There’s loads more people in Europe on the same amount of land as the US but we got 3 (or 4) dates centred in only Northern Europe and I’m not even going to try bringing up Asia or South America cos I know to little of the amount of fans vs the vast amount of land, to actually know if it’s unfair to not tour there or not #uneducated

Rant over :p
everything sucks forever
lowlyphan
not a first-time poster

I'd love to go see the show, I hope they'll manage to come to France but somehow I know I won't be able to attend bc they'll only come to Paris and I live like 6 hours away from there and I don't know anyone to go with + i'm poor.
I think Dan said last year that they tried to come to Paris with TATINOF but couldn't ? I was kinda upset tbh, I really wanna go this time... We'll see how it goes !
Philena
blobfish

alch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 pm
Honestly. I mean, i'm from the US but if they went Kalamazoo, MI they really should have gone to Paris or something else in Europe, three locations wasn't really enough
I'm with you there. I live in the Midwest, and there were literally 5 shows within a very reasonable drive from my house during TATINOF.

I'm still pissed about the pdp situation, but I am very excited by the tour. I think I'll actually try to go this time! Also, what a cute liveshow :love2:
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

To be honest I love them a lot but if the tickets really are $50… I don’t think I can go. I’m a full time student without a job right now and I’m buying plane tickets for a trip I’m taking over Christmas break with my best friend which is kind of more important to me. :’( But it would be nice if I could afford both.

Also, idk if there are any other Texas people here, but. I checked the tatinof dates just now (I was only a casual fan back then so I didn’t go) and… the closest they came to DFW was Austin?! That’s a 3-4 hour drive from up here. Even if I did want to go, I wouldn’t be able to unless they actually came to Dallas. (I guess I could make the long drive work if it was on a weekend, but knowing my luck, it probably wouldn't be) I don't mean to complain too much though, at least they came to my state, as huge as it may be. I do feel bad hearing about all the countries who got left out last time, hopefully they'll be more inclusive this tour.
katemko
delia smith

Like previously mentioned, I'm from the U.S but not on the continent, so I couldn't go to TATINOF, bc that required me to take a $5k trip to either California or Australia. :'(
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

I really liked the ls and actually laughed out loud (well, not quite as it's late af and my flat mate is sleeping) for the bath story. That was hilarious and also the mental image was... Yeah. Also got so distracted how good Phil looked. Like yes pls do wear more shirts that show a bit of chest hair. Daniel Howell who? I'm stanning only Phil now.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

smartcookie wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 pm
I looked into this a bit earlier today cos statistics are fun lol, but there’s like roughly twice as many people in Europe in total as there’s in the US on roughly the same area. Despite this they performed like 40 shows in the US (I don’t know for sure, but it’s a qualified guess cos i couldn’t fine the exact amount lol) as opposed to 3 (or were there 4? My memory is all over the place) in Europe I mean, yes they probably have a big fan base in the US, but there’s the rest of the world too! There’s loads more people in Europe on the same amount of land as the US but we got 3 (or 4) dates centred in only Northern Europe and I’m not even going to try bringing up Asia or South America cos I know to little of the amount of fans vs the vast amount of land, to actually know if it’s unfair to not tour there or not #uneducated

Rant over :p
They talked about that a lot, and the way it seems to have panned out is that they had a tour management company in the United States which did all the legwork of venue booking - because venues in the US are all kind of in a network like that - but for Europe they didn't have the sponsors and they also didn't have the same kind of management company in place so they basically just got rejected from a lot of venues because they weren't proven to sell seats in European cities.

With all of TATINOF under their belt and the sold out shows in Europe last time, I feel like it will be easier for them to book places. It's just like how you need experience to get a job to begin with and that's really difficult to overcome, but once you have some job experience a lot of doors open up.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

lorelei wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm Also, idk if there are any other Texas people here, but. I checked the tatinof dates just now (I was only a casual fan back then so I didn’t go) and… the closest they came to DFW was Austin?! That’s a 3-4 hour drive from up here. Even if I did want to go, I wouldn’t be able to unless they actually came to Dallas. (I guess I could make the long drive work if it was on a weekend, but knowing my luck, it probably wouldn't be) I don't mean to complain too much though, at least they came to my state, as huge as it may be. I do feel bad hearing about all the countries who got left out last time, hopefully they'll be more inclusive this tour.
ugh that's so annoying. I'm also in DFW and while I totally want to go to a show of theirs, I do not want to drive to austin for it. Maybe if we could plan a whole trip around it, but i'm not willing to be in my car for that long just for Dip and Dot.
dancy
procrastinator

Anyone's got any theories on what kind of tour this will be? Dan has said " Never anything like TATINOF again", so it's obviously not gonna be some kind of big theatrical stage show. I suppose the name "Interactive Introverts" gives us a clue but how exactly do they plan on interacting with the audience? I can't imagine it being a simple Q&A kinda thing, especially not for the price of 50 dollars. Will they add an element to it that will make it more exciting, which they might talk about tomorrow? I dunno, for some reason I feel like there's gonna be more to tomorrow's announcement than just them telling us they're gonna do a world tour.
Ewok
rainbow nerd

dancy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:49 am Anyone's got any theories on what kind of tour this will be? Dan has said " Never anything like TATINOF again", so it's obviously not gonna be some kind of big theatrical stage show. I suppose the name "Interactive Introverts" gives us a clue but how exactly do they plan on interacting with the audience? I can't imagine it being a simple Q&A kinda thing, especially not for the price of 50 dollars. Will they add an element to it that will make it more exciting, which they might talk about tomorrow? I dunno, for some reason I feel like there's gonna be more to tomorrow's announcement than just them telling us they're gonna do a world tour.
I'm still thinking an app of some sort that ties in "the whole world will enjoy." Maybe some kind of snapchat/7SC style app where you can send in questions that they can show and answer on stage? Maybe like their liveshows, but in person? And then I'm imagining some way for people who couldn't attend to be involved with it as well? Maybe questions in video format?
That's all I've got. :shrug:
I'm very curious to see what "big" thing will justify that price tag. :?
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

I always considered that since D&P have talked about how much, as audience members, hate audience participation and the stress of not wanting to be picked, they wouldn't do anything with traditional audience participation. But I also don't know how else to do that without just being twitter or something.
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

i'd sell my soul to get them to scandinavia again, this time i could maybe actually travel to stockholm!
(sorry, just a general hype post and an excuse to ask something:) missemma, i remember you saying you'd make a map of places d&p visited in their festive ditl. i'm going to london next week and ready to have a festive weekend, but cant for the love of god remember if you ever posted/finished it (and i'm not good at using the search feature...)? (and @ sugar, my brand new -buddy, guess whose show i'll be seeing there??? :-P :rockson: )
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:31 am
lorelei wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm Also, idk if there are any other Texas people here, but. I checked the tatinof dates just now (I was only a casual fan back then so I didn’t go) and… the closest they came to DFW was Austin?! That’s a 3-4 hour drive from up here. Even if I did want to go, I wouldn’t be able to unless they actually came to Dallas. (I guess I could make the long drive work if it was on a weekend, but knowing my luck, it probably wouldn't be) I don't mean to complain too much though, at least they came to my state, as huge as it may be. I do feel bad hearing about all the countries who got left out last time, hopefully they'll be more inclusive this tour.
ugh that's so annoying. I'm also in DFW and while I totally want to go to a show of theirs, I do not want to drive to austin for it. Maybe if we could plan a whole trip around it, but i'm not willing to be in my car for that long just for Dip and Dot.
I live in North Dakota so I have to drive at least four hours to go almost anywhere for a concert or show. I regularly drive four hours for work so it doesn't seem like that much to me. I can drive eight hours in one direction and not even find a town of my size. I love how driving distances and thoughts about them vary from place to place! It's so interesting to me.

I doubt I'll be able to get to the tour next year. I likely won't have any time off between March and November of next year (2018 election season yo) and I'm sure that's when they'll be anywhere near me. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll go to Canada and then I can justify a trip north of the border. To be determined!!
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
fancybum
senpai

:dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2017 :haru:
NEVER HAVING A BATH AGAIN! (Nov 9, 2017)

Prompted Dan Mention
30:00 (chat) Dan hid [the advent calendar] for a reason
“I know, I’m leaving it, I’ve got my [chocolate] seashells, it’s cool, don’t worry about it”

30:25 (chat) Dan is in this title, that’s clickbait
“I know, it was a mistake, I promise. I wasn’t clickbaiting.”
Unprompted Dan Mention
bug bath storytime:
19:30 “I had a pretty stressful day [so decided to take a bath]. Had my music, had my Buffy comic, I was all set”
20:35 “Ran the bath, got zen, got my plinky-plonky music on, all lovely. Put my bath bomb in, it’s fizzing, smells good, smells of oranges, that’s good. Get settled. Nice and warm in the bath. And then. I’m lying there. I’m just soaking it in, I’m like, ‘wow I’m starting to feel so relaxed, I haven’t been this relaxed in a while, I should have more baths' when I see something black move out of the corner of my eye. I’m like, ‘probably nothing, just a little dust flying through the air, it’s fine’. Then to my other side [see the same thing again]. Out of relaxation mode now slightly. Something’s going on, what is this? So I looked to the right and I see a tiny little black beetle scuttling around the bath. [Okay, no big deal], but then I look to the right and there’s 3 more of these little beetles, and then I look over the bath and it is crawling with these tiny little bugs. I don’t know how I didn’t see them when I was running it.”
20:15 “So I got my courage together and hopped out of the bath, looked on the floor, there was a few on the floor as well, realized then—great job, Phil—I have washed all the towels and they’re upstairs so all I have left is a tiny hand towel. So I wrap that around, hardly even covers my butt, run into the hallway and then I’m just shouting up to Dan, going ‘Beetles! Beetles! There’s beetles all over the bath, I don’t know what to do! There’s beetles!’”
23:00 “So Dan’s about to come down, I’m like ‘hang on!’, so I get him to throw down a towel, and then we both went to investigate. Dan won’t even go near them, he hates bugs more than me, so he won’t even look at it.”
23:55 “So we have investigated and got some spray to kill them, and I think it’s worked [but no more baths for Phil ever, he’s traumatized for life]”
-so you know how Dawson's Creek ended with Dawson becoming a writer/director and having people who could (probably) actually act relive his entire life because he had no imagination as a television show— oh you don't know or care how Dawson's Creek ended and it's not relevant? nevermind, nothing to see here
Neutral Dan Mention
3:00 “A load of people are saying ‘Friday what’s happening on Friday”, well you’ll have to wait and see what’s gonna happen on Friday on Friday. I’m not gonna say anything, I’ll say it’s very exciting. I’m very hyped for it”
“I think it’s something that people around the world will enjoy”
3:35 “A few things have been bubbling around the internet today, but I wouldn’t listen to any of it ‘cause there might be some false information there, so don’t listen to anything except something that comes from me and Dan [tomorrow at 8pm UK time]”
-every hack at wetheunicorns reading their email/DMs after announcing D&P's tour before D&P:
4:30 “Dan and I got invited to a little preview of [the FF pop-up shop], and we never get invited to anything so that was like, ‘YES the thing we like is inviting us to something, of course we’re gonna go outside’”
06:05 “So that was fun. Actually left the house to go to that, it was great”

06:37 “If you haven’t seen [their Quick Draw video], I’d take a gander over to GanAndPhilDAMES”
6:55 “Yes, there was some marshmallow incident at the end, which I’m gonna blame on Dan”
7:10 “It was quite an intense end to the video. Some people were like, ‘is this the end of DAPG’”

9:40 “So the 2018 calendar, the theme is Dan and Phil and Dogs”
9:55 “It’s my favourite calendar we’ve done so far”
-SO FAR. Maybe there is hope

11:00 “So you get this [advent calendar] on danandphilshop.com while stocks last”

15:17 “Dan and- I’m on #danandthephilly? Oh, I thought I wrote #amazingphil! I didn’t know I was on that tag. What the hell, was that Dan’s tag from last time? Yeah, when I logged in I was on his account by accident. I don’t know, that’s funny, I don’t think I can change that now. Dan is not in this liveshow, sorry if you came because you saw that tag. ‘danandthephilly are #1’”
16:10 (chat) Why are you both like this
“I don’t know. We need someone to just check over everything we do, ‘cause we’re obviously not competent. Been a YTer for this long and I call my liveshow ‘danandthephilly’ without checking, great.”

33:30 (chat) I can’t wait to see the doggies
“I hope you enjoy them on your wall, 365 days of the year, that’s a good way to do(?) it, danandphilshop.com”

35:20 (about YT shop in London) “There is some Dan and Phil stuff in there, but I’ll try and get some new stuff in there”

35:44 (about Dream Daddy) “I kind of enjoyed it when we did it and it was fun, but there’s so much dialogue, it felt like a lot of talking.”
36:00 “So I think we might maybe do one more to finish it off at some point, or two, but I don’t want to do a massive series of it”
-literally just pick a dad and go on a 3rd date, the end, people JUST LIKE CLOSURE it’s not a difficult concept omgggg
Miscellaneous
8:12 (chat) Clean us
“You’re fully clean, I can’t clean you today”

10:47 “Oh I just got a text message. It was from my mum. She’s in America. If she goes to IHOP without me, I’m just ending my allegiance to the Lesters”
11:07 (chat) Your parents are in America, why aren’t you in America
“I’d love to be in America- I went to the last America holiday, but for reasons this time was way too busy for me to go to the USA. We’re doing loads of stuff, all at the same time, so I couldn’t make it out”

12:05 (chat) What was your fav/least episode [of Stranger Things]
“I think the last episode was my favourite. My worst one was episode 7—I think a lot of the internet hated it, I didn’t hate it, but I felt like it was so different I wasn’t mentally ready to go somewhere different”
-fun fact, I skipped episode 7 because the internet said to and I don’t think I missed anything other than more confirmation that one day Eleven will grow up to be Jessica Alba and if you know what that means I love you

28:40 (talking about Mario Odyssey, which he finished the other day) “I’m weird ‘cause— PJ plays a Mario game, and he collects everything, he’ll spent hours on it finding every single coin, but me with a video game, I’ll get to the end and then psychologically I think I’m like ‘I’ve done it now’. I might get a few extra things, but I never want to just go collect everything, I’m just not a collector. So I’m finished.”

29:25 “If you want a book to read, check out Turtles All the Way Down, because I will read it and it was kind of the J-Man to send me one as well.”

31:45 (chat) Have you got takeaway recently
“No, but I’m gonna get takeaway tomorrow, I think, to celebrate the mystery release”
-title of their next film: Dan and Phil: The Mystery Release
-sorry

32:58 “You know I’m allergic to cats; I was so worried that I’d be allergic to dogs as well, ‘cause I don’t hang out with dogs that much. But I didn’t really get sniffly, so that’s a good sign that I could have a dog one day. I was trying to sniff all of them.”
-if they don't get a dog after this tour we're legally entitled to arrest them both, it's in the bible

37:55 “And also I was so self-conscious when we were playing [Pokemon Go] outside, like ‘everyone’s looking at us, they’re all playing Pokemon, they’re gonna talk to us about Pokemon’ and that happened like 4 times, walking down playing Pokemon Go and some other people would be like ‘have you caught the Diglett yet’ and I’d be like ‘ahh don’t talk to me this is embarrassing’”

40:20 “Final notes: if you want an advent calendar or a dog calendar, it’s on danandphilshop.com. Look forward to something happening tomorrow, 8pm, and it’s gonna be on social media. So keep an eye on our twitters, amazingphil, danielhowell, as that’s where it’s gonna happen first.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 19 times :whiskers:
~19/41 mins = 0.46 per min
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:50 am-fun fact, I skipped episode 7 because the internet said to and I don’t think I missed anything other than more confirmation that one day Eleven will grow up to be Jessica Alba and if you know what that means I love you
LITERALLY SAID THAT TO MY ROOMMATE AS SOON AS I FINISHED THE EPISODE. Someone at Netflix was a fan of early 00s scifi-that-deserved-better.

And uh, so this isn't off topic, here's the look of pure love and everlasting joy that Phil shares with his one true life partner: sugar.
fancy_nancy
phabergé

What do you think this show could be about guys? I'm so excited, I just know we can trust Dan and Phil to come up with some crazy good idea.
Now, having said that, I'm also weirdly happy they would never come anywhere near me because I just couldn't deal with the dilemma of wanting to go but not wanting to go. D&P are my guilty pleasure, I literally have never told anyone I watch them, so I would either have to go alone or ask someone to come with me and then my secret would be out and yeah no thanks
Loafer
sofa crease

Apartment layout specialists, I have a question! So, we know the moon room is downstairs (Dan commented recently in a liveshow that he left his charger upstairs) and I think it was confirmed that the moon room had an ensuite bathroom, right? Or at least that’s a reasonable assumption? And the thought is that Phil’s room and the gaming room are on the upper floor because they have the white tile floor instead of wood, right? (I haven’t kept up with recent layout speculation) We know they have at least 2 bathrooms, (I'm sure I’ve seen at least two showers in their videos, with different tile work) one in the master and one for the presumedly-upstairs bedrooms. Just wanted to point out that Phil’s bath occurred on the lower floor, because he was shouting up at Dan, where we know the master bedroom is for sure. Now, I’m already convinced they share a room so this isn’t exactly a huge revelation, plus we don’t actually know their layout so it’s not confirmed, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Not trying to be creepy, just an observation.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

boy am i excite for tour info like yes pls. i really, really hope they come to at least florida or texas. somewhere close to alabama. if they do, and if my mom can somehow afford tickets before they get sold out (and other expenses and whatnot bc i'm..a broke ass college student with..no job... :/) i will like. die.
:transheart:
karma_yeah
philussy

Fellow Texan here! But I live in Houston, and was very lucky that they came here. I couldn't have reasonably driven 3 hours to Austin, because the show was on a weekday, (Wednesday I think), and I had to work the day of the show and the day after. A road trip would definitely not have worked.

I have to say though, that I really enjoyed the show (despite being one of the oldest people there). Luckily, I had my 16 year old daughter to beard for me :rofl:. If they come back, I'll definitely go, and drag her with me again.

This is all her fault anyway! She never should have showed me their videos . . . :facepalm:.
She's moved on to other ytubers, and left me stuck in the :garbage:
What goes around, comes around Image
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

karma_yeah wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:15 am
Fellow Texan here! But I live in Houston, and was very lucky that they came here. I couldn't have reasonably driven 3 hours to Austin, because the show was on a weekday, (Wednesday I think), and I had to work the day of the show and the day after. A road trip would definitely not have worked.

I have to say though, that I really enjoyed the show (despite being one of the oldest people there). Luckily, I had my 16 year old daughter to beard for me :rofl:. If they come back, I'll definitely go, and drag her with me again.

This is all her fault anyway! She never should have showed me their videos . . . :facepalm:.
She's moved on to other ytubers, and left me stuck in the :garbage:
I'm sure they'll do the staples again (New York, LA, Orlando obviously bc that's a good starting place for them for multiple teasons) but I'm mostly curious to see if they'll try for different places even within the US... like, Texas had a turn three times over... do me a solid guys, you'd love New Orleans... which is not even where I'm from but it's the closest place that people occasionally stop in for tours.

(I went to the Austin show because I happened to already be visiting Austin - but I just remember being floored that they had three dates in Texas, when they didn't actually come within six hours of my actual state.)
autumnhearth
senpai

Loafer wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 am Apartment layout specialists, I have a question! So, we know the moon room is downstairs (Dan commented recently in a liveshow that he left his charger upstairs) and I think it was confirmed that the moon room had an ensuite bathroom, right? Or at least that’s a reasonable assumption? And the thought is that Phil’s room and the gaming room are on the upper floor because they have the white tile floor instead of wood, right? (I haven’t kept up with recent layout speculation) We know they have at least 2 bathrooms, (I'm sure I’ve seen at least two showers in their videos, with different tile work) one in the master and one for the presumedly-upstairs bedrooms. Just wanted to point out that Phil’s bath occurred on the lower floor, because he was shouting up at Dan, where we know the master bedroom is for sure. Now, I’m already convinced they share a room so this isn’t exactly a huge revelation, plus we don’t actually know their layout so it’s not confirmed, but I just wanted to throw it out there. Not trying to be creepy, just an observation.
Mmm no, this doesn’t really work out with the other things they have said. The formal lounge with the piano nook and the kitchen that Phil does his ls from are definitely “upstairs”, this was established in their first ls in the new place when they streamed from the slounge. Based on all of Dan’s comments the moon room does sound like its on a floor below the upstairs. But whether that makes it on the same level as all the rooms with the white tile (slounge, baking kitchen, gaming room, AP room and Dan’s filming space) or if those rooms are another level below we don’t know. Phil could have been in any of like three bathrooms. I’m sad that this is my area of expertise. Goodnight.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Here’s my 2018 predictions... start the World Tour, which means even more sporadic YouTube activity, which will be supplemented by the launch of Dan and Phil Radio, their weekly podcast that can be recorded on the road while touring, after the tour (and just in time for the holidays) will be the release of the inevitable sequel, DAPGO 2: World Edition, and then the YouTube Red (is that still a thing?) version of the tour, and sprinkled in somewhere will be another non-branded (or lightly branded) venture like 7SC or Truth Bombs and further creators added to IRL store, making sure their empire grows well after their own stars fade. After all is said and done, I think they’ll finally be ready make the move to the forever house, just in time for Christmas when in a cute and hilarious exchange, Phil surprises Dan with a Shib pup, but at the same time Dan surprises Phil with a Corgi pup. And they all lived happily ever after, just a couple of besties, being bros together, raising dogs, and living the #nohomo dream.

Okay, the last part slipped into fan fic territory, but the rest seems plausible (if likely even). What’s going to exhaust me though is if they enter this tour with out yet coming out (in either sense)... all the awkward dodged questions, the heavy handed dropping of “best friend” into every anecdote, busgate 2.0, the deep sleuthing of every hotel schematic that they stay in to find out if their room has one bed or 2, etc... and if it’s that tireing as a fan, it must be unbelievably exhausting for D&P be so on display during something like a tour, yet so incredibly guarded of their true selves. :shrug:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

obscureDnPreference wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:32 am
I live in North Dakota so I have to drive at least four hours to go almost anywhere for a concert or show. I regularly drive four hours for work so it doesn't seem like that much to me. I can drive eight hours in one direction and not even find a town of my size. I love how driving distances and thoughts about them vary from place to place! It's so interesting to me.

I doubt I'll be able to get to the tour next year. I likely won't have any time off between March and November of next year (2018 election season yo) and I'm sure that's when they'll be anywhere near me. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll go to Canada and then I can justify a trip north of the border. To be determined!!
Omg I would die. I normally drive 5 minutes to work if I hit both red lights. Once I had to drive to the location that was 20 minutes away and there was a moment where I actually thought about quitting. Not a long moment, but I was a serious one.