Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 pm Has anyone been able to access the tour website? It's not working for me. I'm guessing too much traffic right now
Yeah it was working for about two minutes then crashed. It didn't have too much more info though - I'm in the camp of wanting to know more about the show before I buy. They're not coming within 3-4 hours of me so I need to figure out how worth it this is.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

So many countries, I am glad they have worked out the logistics this time.

22nd May is booked for me and my sister. Got to get my fingers ready on Tuesday! :thumb:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
citizen_erased
truth bomb

I'm still waiting for the website to actually load, but so far it looks good and promising! And truly international instead of mostly English-speaking countries, well done boys! From that picture it looks very standup-comedy-ish, and the whole "audience is in control" thing sounds both interesting and terrifying.

Hope there's more information soon!

It's definitely a good thing they don't have pets though, with how little they'll be at home :shock:
katemko
delia smith

No HI/AK. There goes that, then. :\
i'm so funny. i am the funniest person in the world. ryan gosling finds me hilarious. i'm in a submarine.
disenchanted
smol bean

Had to come out of lurking to say I'm actually crying because they're (probably? It says tbc on the site)coming to my country (India) and I never thought that would happen ever oh my god
dancy
procrastinator

Yay, hope I can get tickets for the Amsterdam show :D
liola
rankussy

Ofc my country isn't in there lmao not that I expected anything. Are they like..gonna say more about it? I need to know what it is if I want to at least consider it.

jfc i just saw on the website and there's a show in Berlin for my bday WELL now if ticket aren't that expensive I guess i might wanna go :cry:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lilabet
philussy

I'm so excited! I think they will add an extra date or show for London once it sells out or at least i hope so considering they have two in Manchester. I do wish they had more information about how we will be buying tickets on Tuesday so we could get an idea of prices.

Pet peeve on when people list concert dates...put the bloody day and not just the date. I had to sit there and work out what ones i could potentially travel for.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

77 dates - that's crazy!! That rivals some musical performers tours - I'm so excited for them & everyone that goes to see them!
DatCog
blobfish

Hmmm would have liked more info before Tuesday Phil :|
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

so we have to wait until tuesday for more info??? i'm....kinda peeved
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

How fast do you guys think the central/Northern European shows will sell out?
(I am currently still interviewing for jobs and there is a good chance I have to move and I don't know if I can take holiday in the new job)
Philena
blobfish

I am shocked by the number of dates and the range of places. Nicely done!

And, again, there will be 3 shows in each of the 3 major cities of my home state. Wtf?! Spread the love a little more, lads.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

LtrllySusan - Thanks for copying the website details here, appreciate it!
lilabet
philussy

Are they going to be putting up the video & information before the 4pm ticket release? Also why 4pm of all times. People will be at work or at school?
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
liola
rankussy

Okay I just saw Phil's twitter and wtf tickets go on sale at 4pm and we're supposed to wait for the liveshow to know more about it? I wanna know what it is before buying tickets come on.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

okay i'm pretty disappointed that they're leaving all the info until the day it goes on sale again...like i want to know now please. i can't even find the venue they're playing here...
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

I was hoping for Copenhagen, Denmark and got Malmø, Sweden so I'm happy because that's not that far away from where I hoped. Very surprised that there isn't more London dates though. I sometimes go to London for Drag Race girls and I'm more comfortable going there than anywhere else on earth, but that will sell out really fast.
Philena
blobfish

liola wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm Okay I just saw Phil's twitter and wtf tickets go on sale at 4pm and we're supposed to wait for the liveshow to know more about it? I wanna know what it is before buying tickets come on.
Uh, they really thought that one through :roll:
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

I live in Europe but they're not coming to my country (not that I expected them too) and the only cities sort of close are during exam period so well ... nevermind haha. But I'm not even sure I'd have gone anyway, for some reason in general I'm scared seeing ""celebrities"" I like irl might ruin it for me ? no clue why

So they are starting at the end of April touring til September : travelling literally around the world for 5 months non stop woah ! Like damn they are gonna get to see so many new places but this is also bound to be exhausting for them. They seemed so excited about it tho I'm really happy for them (and I hope you guys all manage to go !) :love2:
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

hope the trailer at least goes up before tickets go on sale and we can get some idea of what it actually is
greenergrass
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:09 pm
whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 pm Has anyone been able to access the tour website? It's not working for me. I'm guessing too much traffic right now
Yeah it was working for about two minutes then crashed. It didn't have too much more info though - I'm in the camp of wanting to know more about the show before I buy. They're not coming within 3-4 hours of me so I need to figure out how worth it this is.
LtrllySusan copied the info on here (it got buried on the last page in case you or anyone else is still trying to look on the site). But yeah, I'm the same - I need way more info about the show before I decide to buy a ticket or not.
nla
smol bean

All I want to know is if we're going to have more information on the TBC countries before they start selling the tickets. I really want to go but Brazil is huge and I don't want to buy a ticket and then find out they're not coming near me at all.

Also, hi everyone
Lain
eclipse shirt

liola wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm Okay I just saw Phil's twitter and wtf tickets go on sale at 4pm and we're supposed to wait for the liveshow to know more about it? I wanna know what it is before buying tickets come on.
Yeah, I'd like to know what I'm getting myself into before I purchase tickets. =\

They're going to have a busy summer!
citizen_erased
truth bomb

LtrllySusan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:12 pm How fast do you guys think the central/Northern European shows will sell out?
(I am currently still interviewing for jobs and there is a good chance I have to move and I don't know if I can take holiday in the new job)
I'm hoping for my own sake it'll take a while, because just like you I'm still interviewing for jobs and don't know if/when I'll have money/time. Though I suppose I'm lucky that I'm in the Netherlands and might be able to travel to a different country because Europe is tiny, but y'know. money. :sideeye:

But knowing my luck it's going to sell out real fast.

Also, holy fuck guys, that's what, 77 dates in 5 months time? June alone has 9 countries on 3 different continents (if you count north and south america as separate, that is). This sounds very ambitious and like they're going to be absolutely wrecked before the tour is halfway done. I'm already worried for their health and it's still months before they even start :lol: :lol: