Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
000dia000
emo goose

so, it looks like this will pretty much eat up their time next year, I look forward to seeing everyone in that hell

EDIT: WAIT! Will this be the return of Director Ed! :philtrash:
Last edited by 000dia000 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cactus:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

AroboticPhil wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:16 pm I live in Europe but they're not coming to my country (not that I expected them too) and the only cities sort of close are during exam period so well ... nevermind haha. But I'm not even sure I'd have gone anyway, for some reason in general I'm scared seeing ""celebrities"" I like irl might ruin it for me ? no clue why
Same though.
Especially now that it's likely gonna involve an airplane trip, I am unsure about this. Amsterdam (cause it's on a weekend) seems like my best bet. Might just secure tickets for that and then see if/where I have to move for a job.

Unpopular (?) opinion: "Two internet dwelling, insecure nerds" - I don't like this. They are professional presenters, a bit weird for sure, but "insecure nerds" bothers me.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Whommel wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm I was hoping for Copenhagen, Denmark and got Malmø, Sweden so I'm happy because that's not that far away from where I hoped. Very surprised that there isn't more London dates though. I sometimes go to London for Drag Race girls and I'm more comfortable going there than anywhere else on earth, but that will sell out really fast.
They've left the Saturday 5th free so i wouldn't be surprised if extra shows get added in the afternoon/evening that day or even an afternoon show on the original Friday date. It will depend on how well it sells i suppose and the venue. I was surprised they didn't have two dates already though but it might be down to existing bookings etc

I really do want to know the price now though. I'm at least hoping the video will go out the day before even though they haven't said that. It kind of has to doesn't it as New Zealand's 4pm local is going to be 12 hours before the UK local time.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
WrongEraDreamer
phillion/danosaur <//3

I will forever be bitter over the fact that I live in a country where it's a miracle if anyone comes!!!! :sideeye:

Always Mexico, always Brazil but that's it. The rest of Latin America.... who? :cry:

Not that I blame them, I live in a Spanish speaking country and I've only met two people in real life who love them and one is my sister. Wouldn't make sense for them to come here since not many people would even know who they are. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE BOOK HERE! :headdesk1: :headdesk1: :headdesk1:

Still, I'm curious and I hope everything turns out as they want it. :bigthumbsup:
MaggieW
glabella
Pronouns: she/her

I'm seriously thinking of traveling to Brazil to see them... why they couldn't come to Argentina ;_;

However I'm really happy that they are making this. But we will probably have less content again. Damn. Also, following LtrllySusan with the unpopular opinions (?) I feel like it's too soon so make another tour. Idk.
liola
rankussy

000dia000 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:21 pm so, it looks like this will pretty much eat up their time next year, I look forward to seeing everyone in that hell
Yeah I'm not exactly thriled about it, I hope they don't forget about their online audience again :roll:

Also I guess the graphic design was the tour pictures and the thing was..this thing lol oh Dan I love you and your mouth that barely works sometimes. It totally sounded like this would be different than tour, I was kinda expecting new merch or a mobile game of truth bombs
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Secretstanner
truth bomb

Whommel wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm I was hoping for Copenhagen, Denmark and got Malmø, Sweden so I'm happy because that's not that far away from where I hoped. Very surprised that there isn't more London dates though. I sometimes go to London for Drag Race girls and I'm more comfortable going there than anywhere else on earth, but that will sell out really fast.
Same I go up every few months for dragshows so I know that’s the place I will be going to because they never seem to wanna come to My city they always skip it (even though it’s not small) I’m scared knowing that they only have one date for London. They are probably gonna sale out fast and I don’t have money till the next day :cry:

I wish they would drop the lil trailer a day or two before. I wanna know what I’m buying before I get it.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I've reread the Phil tweet and I'm hoping that the sentence structure is just off and what he actually means is "look forward to a lil trailer" at some time between now and "a live stream with more info on Tuesday". There's no way they would be live streaming during the day so it'll be after the tickets go on sale and therefor after the trailer as well.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

Dan don't say that, now I've started dreaming of regular DITLs/travel vlogs in every country you visit....
(glad to know they've already started planning things so it looks like we won't end up in a tatinof-like drought)
malday
emo goose

From the looks of it I'm imagining the show it's going to be something similar to what they did on stage in Australia and at Vidcon this year: they told some stories and did some challenges. (If they are going to so many places in so little time, they probably don't have props at all, the poster makes you think they're doing stand-up).
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

I just found the tour listing on ticketmaster & the time/place & a price range but not sure if the price range will change on Tuesday when the tickets go on sale thru their site. The range on ticketmaster says $34-$79.

Ticket master site also says:

Each show had a limited allocation of VIP tickets. A VIP ticket gives you one best seat for the show, access to a meet up with DnP & exclusive gifts. VIPs should arrive 3 & a 1/2 hours before the listed start of the show. You will be wristbanded by a member of the production team & shown to the meet up area. All VIPs will meet DnP & have the opportunity to have them sign one item & to take a selfie. Please being your own camera or phone. After toy meet DnP you will be given a gift bag including exclusive VIP tour merch, then your wristband will be removed & kept by the production team. Please note you can only gain access to the meet up with a VIP ticket.
Last edited by casualIDBstalker on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malday
emo goose

It looks like there is a chance people will be able to see it online after.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

casualIDBstalker wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm I just found the tour listing on ticketmaster & the time/place & a price range but not sure if the price range will change on Tuesday when the tickets go on sale thru their site. The range on ticketmaster says $34-$79.
hopefully the price ranges they have on there will stay the same so people in those areas know a bit of what they're getting into.
when troye came to my city for the blue neighbourhood tour they had the prices online a week or so before the tickets went on sale, and prices were reflective so hopefully it's the same with this!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

They're coming within four hours of me- and on a Thursday- so I MIGHT be able to make it work. It really all depends on my boss and if I'm allowed a half day off in the midst of campaign season. Yay for political jobs! not.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

So excited. My child/cover just said she would go, so that's 2 for Clearwater!!!!!!

Ticket prices for my venue...

Tickets are *$156.50, **$125, $102.50, $62.50, and $37.50.
*$156.50 ticket includes a premium seat and VIP Meet & Greet.
**$125 Dinner Package includes a premium seat and pre-show dinner. Artist does not appear at Dinner
Last edited by sarmstr2 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm mildly bitter about Dan not coming for more Boston pizza, but it could be worse. I guess I'm going to Providence!

I'm a mix of excited and nervous. Excited for the show, but nervous to get my hands on tickets and also... this:
AroboticPhil wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 pm Dan don't say that, now I've started dreaming of regular DITLs/travel vlogs in every country you visit....
(glad to know they've already started planning things so it looks like we won't end up in a tatinof-like drought)
It's nice to know they have plans, for sure. Though, looking at these dates, that really explains Dan's offhand comment about taking a year off of livestreams. I'm assuming that's what happening. Time to pray for regular ditls!

:please:
kalli
butt chair

The shows in Fort Lauderdale and Milwaukee are already listed on Ticketmaster (looks like casualIDBstalker and I had the same idea)...

Ticket prices are $34.75-$99.75 and $30.00-$150.00 respectively. Both shows say under 14s must be accompanied by someone 18+. Approximately 90 minutes with no intermission. VIP includes Premium seating, preshow meet & greet with Dan & Phil, have 1 item signed by Dan & Phil, selfie with Dan & Phil, and gift bag with exclusive VIP tour merchandise. Also, "A theatrical stage show with hilarious anecdotes, sketches, lots of audience interaction we'll probably regret, a loose story tying it all together and some SURPRISES you'll never see coming. Come see Dan and Phil IRL!"

I'll keep sleuthing for more
scientia
phabergé

How weird that their US tour kicks off in Denver (my hometown) rather than a bigger/coastal city. Whatever, I'm happy!
swofro
angel bean

I hope there will be Drake
#drillforlife
Love is forever
howadorableright
sad dimple

Philena wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 pm I am shocked by the number of dates and the range of places. Nicely done!

And, again, there will be 3 shows in each of the 3 major cities of my home state. Wtf?! Spread the love a little more, lads.
same ???? last time they came to two places in ohio and this time three? is this a mistake
back back back back again
iero
phabergé

so happy they're coming to my city! i didn't go to tatinof because i had nobody to go with but i'm just gonna go alone so i don't miss out. i'm so excited!!! :lilheart:
MaggieW
glabella

AroboticPhil wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:27 pm Dan don't say that, now I've started dreaming of regular DITLs/travel vlogs in every country you visit....
Oh, this is what I wanted to hear. Thank you dan :love1: Now I can start planning my trip to Brazil and how poor I will be after that. :lol: At least it's an incentive to go to work!
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Glad they're coming back to Canada but all the locations are too far. :( I'm not sure why I'm even disappointed, I probably wouldn't end up going anyway lol
JustMarie
drama llama

WrongEraDreamer wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm I will forever be bitter over the fact that I live in a country where it's a miracle if anyone comes!!!! :sideeye:

Always Mexico, always Brazil but that's it. The rest of Latin America.... who? :cry:

Not that I blame them, I live in a Spanish speaking country and I've only met two people in real life who love them and one is my sister. Wouldn't make sense for them to come here since not many people would even know who they are. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE BOOK HERE! :headdesk1: :headdesk1: :headdesk1:

Still, I'm curious and I hope everything turns out as they want it. :bigthumbsup:
Ayy! Fellow colombian here :D
I feel the same as you but we can still keep dreaming. I'm still excited for everyone who got the opportunity to see them.

Also I'm new here hi!
kalli
butt chair

Even more on Ticketmaster...

"Dan and Phil present their new stage show - Interactive Introverts. Two internet dwelling, insecure nerds standing under the spotlight to give the people what they want: an epic interactive experience of rants, roasts, battles, stories ..and surprises that will make you laugh, cry, cringe and puts the audience in control unlike anything before!"

"VIP Ticket Info: Each show has a limited allocation of $149 VIP tickets. A VIP ticket gives you one the best seats for the show, access to a meet-up with Dan and Phil and exclusive gifts. VIPs should please arrive 3.5 hours before the listed start of the show. You will be wristbanded by a member of the production team and shown to the meet-up area. All VIPs will meet Dan and Phil and have the opportunity to have one item signed and to take a selfie. Please be aware that there will not be a professional photographer on site, so if you would like a photo, please bring your own camera or phone - also make sure it is charged and with enough storage! After you have met Dan and Phil you will be given a gift bag including exclusive VIP tour merchandise, then your wristband will be removed and kept by the production team. Please note: You can only gain access to the meet-up with a VIP ticket."

And more listed ticket prices:
US$48.00 - US$149.00
US$55.00 - US$149.00
US$44.50 - US$99.50
US$34.00 - US$79.00
US$30.00 - US$149.00
US$49.00 - US$154.00