Dan & Phil Part 59: the literal other half

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

For anyone from the Philippines, here's the venue and the prices: I'm so excited. It's ASEAN week next week and we don't have classes on Tuesday so I'll be stood in front of my laptop all day, battling for VIP tickets. Funds already transferred to my prepaid credit card because I'm that damn excited already. :rofl:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

No Drake. :sobs:
Also, this tweet is maybe the nicest thing I've ever seen in terms of acknowledge of us older fans from Dan. It's fine. I'm not getting emotional at ALL.
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

You know what I'm not feeling restless knowing we might not know anything more until tuesday :cry: couldn't they do a liveshow like, idk, tomrorow? sunday? I wanna know more and i can't go another 4 days waiting for them to say more ;_;
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
WrongEraDreamer
phillion/danosaur <//3

JustMarie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:40 pm
WrongEraDreamer wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:24 pm I will forever be bitter over the fact that I live in a country where it's a miracle if anyone comes!!!! :sideeye:

Always Mexico, always Brazil but that's it. The rest of Latin America.... who? :cry:

Not that I blame them, I live in a Spanish speaking country and I've only met two people in real life who love them and one is my sister. Wouldn't make sense for them to come here since not many people would even know who they are. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE BOOK HERE! :headdesk1: :headdesk1: :headdesk1:

Still, I'm curious and I hope everything turns out as they want it. :bigthumbsup:
Ayy! Fellow colombian here :D
I feel the same as you but we can still keep dreaming. I'm still excited for everyone who got the opportunity to see them.

Also I'm new here hi!
Colombian friend! hi, how are you? ¡Bienvenida!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Wow, congrats to everyone who gets to see them! :ribena: :sparkle:

I guess I should thank Deppy for not tempting me to go see them (spend my money, go alone, yada yada). But how the heckydoodle did they decide to skip not only the northern two-thirds of California but Nevada and Oregon too?? :sobs:

More than 75 shows over five months? It truly boggles the mind. Interesting times to come.....
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
fancybum
senpai

Welp the middle of Canada continues to not be relevant and I am not surprised but still am disappoint oh welllll at least I don't need to stress about tickets or whatever and can just sit back a safe distance and watch the world burn :thanks:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I found Irish information but nothing for the UK yet.
Dublin details on ticketmaster state:
Standard €40.05 - €61.45
VIP €122.00
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
hellothere
tol bean

For the UK, ticket prices are:

PRICES:
VIP Tickets: £99 (includes meet & greet and centre front stalls seats)
All other seats: £60 / £45 / £25 / £15

I got this information from Leeds Town Hall website.
lilabet
philussy

Hidden in dans replies is this
So it looks like the website will be updated with the relevant information
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

i'm also actually a bit worried about them, that's 140 days of touring? i guess they really loved tatinof and maybe this time it'll be easier because it's not a real stage show (?), and yeah if i was an internationally known celeb i'd totally combine work with travelling the world, but holy hecking shit they're gonna be dead. also, who needs an apartment when you don't have time to visit it for 5 months? i'm not saying MOVING but i'm saying it and i'll continue until it's true

and predicted the 3 scandinavia dates just a few hours ago! 2 stockholm sweden and 1 helsinki :tinfoil:

i'd have so much more to say but can't really function right now, i'm going to see them, maybe even twice, is this real life
liola
rankussy

If you look at the source on the website there's a youtube link in the middle of the code called "secret video" and I hate them so so much :rofl:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lilabet
philussy

liola wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 pm If you look at the source on the website there's a youtube link in the middle of the code called "secret video" and I hate them so so much :rofl:
I thought there would be something...i was clicking around on the website itself because i have no skills.

I found another UK date and it looks like the prices will differ based on the theatre
Glasgow is
£17.05 (£15.00 Ticket + £2.05 Fees)
£113.50 (£100.00 Ticket + £13.50 Fees)

I wonder if anywhere will beat Leeds for price?
Last edited by lilabet on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phandom Gives
citizen_erased
truth bomb

liola wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:05 pm If you look at the source on the website there's a youtube link in the middle of the code called "secret video" and I hate them so so much :rofl:
oh my god those assholes :rofl:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I honestly cannot take all of this in, it is too exciting, I am overwhelmed by the dates and I want to go to about 15 of them! Let the planning commence.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Um, loving these international dates? Thank you Dan and Phil!
Plus, actually acknowledgment of upstate NY's existence? I must be dreaming. (Though I'm surprised to not be seeing a Manhattan date - I assume they couldn't find a theater to book)
why
idkwhattowrite
crusty sponge

...and if you copy the link listed in the source code it takes you to the Rick Astley song. :lol:
Tungulus
first-time poster

Well now that I stopped shaking there's just one thing making me anxious, Brazil is listed as "To be confirmed" and oh boy not gonna lie I'm a little scared.

But still so happy for the boyssss

also my english is not 100% so if u guys see any mistakes tell me
Ewok
rainbow nerd

LeftHandedism wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 pm Wow, congrats to everyone who gets to see them! :ribena: :sparkle:

I guess I should thank Deppy for not tempting me to go see them (spend my money, go alone, yada yada). But how the heckydoodle did they decide to skip not only the northern two-thirds of California but Nevada and Oregon too?? :sobs:

More than 75 shows over five months? It truly boggles the mind. Interesting times to come.....
I know, right? What the heck is up with that. No love for the PNW? Or the good half northern California? And no Nevada? Maybe everything going on with Las Vegas recently scared them away. :( I don't blame them.

And did I really just get fucking rickrolled by Dan n Phil in 2017? These rats.
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
Rigby
lady door

I'm bitter that they're not coming to Argentina even though it's right next to Brazil and it's such a big country too! The good thing is that I don't have to worry about not being able to afford tickets...

I'm glad we'll get to watch the show or some of it online. I'm nervous and excited!
MaggieW
glabella

Rigby wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm I'm bitter that they're not coming to Argentina even though it's right next to Brazil and it's such a big country too!
Me too :( I really hope they add more tour dates but I don't see it happening... at least with tatinof, did they add more dates along the way? I wasn't that engaged in the fandom at that point so I don't know.
annabanana
sofa crease

Really shocked they are coming to all three of the major cities in Ohio, but I guess it could be because they are not too far of a drive for surrounding states as well. Dan's tweet about older fans not feeling out of place might have possibly pushed me out of my indecisiveness about going alone. I will probably just flip flop back and forth until Tuesday :lol:
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

I might have cried a little. :') They are coming to Finland and we are going to see them. How fast do you reckon the tickets will go, like? should I start preparing some excuse to get off school earlier to be able to buy the tickets as they go on sale or?? I'm kind of anxious but I'm considering VIP-tickets. This is awesome but I need information. Like WHERE in Helsinki are they gonna be? What is going on? How many people will be able to fit in the avenue they are gonna be? Aaaa I'm the only one feeling anxious about getting the tickets?
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I'm happy they are coming to Amsterdam. Only one date though, so hopefully I'll manage to get a ticket.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

idkwhattowrite wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:13 pm
...and if you copy the link listed in the source code it takes you to the Rick Astley song. :lol:
Of course it does, cheeky boys :rofl:

So much excitement on seeing the announcement and all the countries. It’s great they’ve managed to book so many more, but such a shame for people still too far away. <3 and :hugrb: to all of you.

It’s amazing how they’re fitting so many dates into 5 months. Even being a different kind of show it’ll be just as tough on them as Tatinof, but they know what they can do and managed last time even with each of them getting sick. Hope the new exercise regime pays off.

For how fast tickets will go, possibly within minutes to be honest, certainly for places like London, and VIP maybe in seconds. On Twitter Dan said they’ve partnered with Twickets where the venues were able to, to prevent bots snatching them, so at least there’s that.

Congrats on the baby boy to Drake, that’s adorable :rainbowsparkle:
autumnhearth
senpai

howadorableright wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 pm
Philena wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 pm I am shocked by the number of dates and the range of places. Nicely done!

And, again, there will be 3 shows in each of the 3 major cities of my home state. Wtf?! Spread the love a little more, lads.
same ???? last time they came to two places in ohio and this time three? is this a mistake
It is weird. I probably would have driven the two hours to Columbus, but I’m glad they are coming to Cleveland. That is a lot of zig-zagging they are doing through the Midwest. :?

I have to decide if I’m bringing my son and if so, if we should get VIP tickets... I wouldn’t do it just for myself, but for him... That’s still a lot of extra money and time though. The ls might work out well timewise for me, but that sucks for other timezones.

Still seeing all of Dan’s replies on Twitter made me feel really happy for them.