Birmingham - Symphony Hall - 22nd May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Capacity: 2,262
Seating plan: https://www.thsh.co.uk/how-to-book/seat ... phony-hall

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Hopefully going to this date. :tu:

Symphony Hall was a great venue for Tatinof so I am glad they are going there again.

When Tatinof was on my date last time (how has it been two years) , I was too shy on GG to say anything about it. But this time, I am hoping to do a full review for you :tu:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Yasssss, reviews are always welcomed :)
Hopefully will be going to brum too so will be nice to say hello to you and your sis x
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
saffarinda
truth bomb

If anyone’s going to VIP I’d love to meetup with someone. When I saw TATINOF I went on my own which was pretty awkward, but going to VIP on my own which is even longer would be even more awkward.

DM me on twitter @nihilistphan and I could hopefully make a GC for all of us :D Then this time I won’t look like an awkward loner sitting by myself ahaa
25/04/2017 - #blessed
human
dan hand trash

missemma wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 am Yasssss, reviews are always welcomed :)
Hopefully will be going to brum too so will be nice to say hello to you and your sis x
:stan: