Sheffield - City Hall - 7th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
hellothere
tol bean

Anyone going to Sheffield?
honeybee
squish

Yo, I'm going to Sheff. Saw them in Sheff for tatinof too so looking forward to seeing them again :3
hellothere
tol bean

honeybee wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:39 pm Yo, I'm going to Sheff. Saw them in Sheff for tatinof too so looking forward to seeing them again :3
Hello! this will be my first time to see dnp live since i'm an international student here hahaha! what seat are you in?
honeybee
squish

hellothere wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Hello! this will be my first time to see dnp live since i'm an international student here hahaha! what seat are you in?
I used to be a student in sheffield too, went to Uni of for a while (but dropped out lol :P) I'm in seat E50- it's on a balcony to the left as you face the stage, if I remember correctly. I was literally right at the back row at the very top for tatinof because I bought my ticket really late haha
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I'm not going to Sheffield but I have some good memories of tatinof at this venue, I won tickets through their website and it was a lovely venue (with a pub conveniently placed right next door) :lol:
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
honeybee
squish

missemma wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm I'm not going to Sheffield but I have some good memories of tatinof at this venue, I won tickets through their website and it was a lovely venue (with a pub conveniently placed right next door) :lol:
Ah yeah do you mean the spoons? Or the Yates? Or the other spoons across the road? Surely, there are too many pubs on that one corner :lol:

But yeah, the venue is really nice. I went to see Brian Cox there too lol, so I'm definitely fond of the place. It will be nice to go back.
hellothere
tol bean

honeybee wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:26 pm
hellothere wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 pm
I used to be a student in sheffield too, went to Uni of for a while (but dropped out lol :P) I'm in seat E50- it's on a balcony to the left as you face the stage, if I remember correctly. I was literally right at the back row at the very top for tatinof because I bought my ticket really late haha
I'm not really familiar with the venue tbh since this will be my first time travelling to Sheffield haha (i'm from Leeds that's why) so I hope I will not get lost on the day of the event itself haha!
hellothere
tol bean

missemma wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm I'm not going to Sheffield but I have some good memories of tatinof at this venue, I won tickets through their website and it was a lovely venue (with a pub conveniently placed right next door) :lol:
Awww! Now i'm getting excited for the event on May! I'm not familiar with Sheffield becuase i've only been to few cities in the UK (the tourist-y ones haha) so I hope I will not get lost on the event day haha!
honeybee
squish

missemma wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm Awww! Now i'm getting excited for the event on May! I'm not familiar with Sheffield becuase i've only been to few cities in the UK (the tourist-y ones haha) so I hope I will not get lost on the event day haha!
Don't worry, Sheffield isn't a massive city so you shouldn't get too lost. I'm guessing you're arriving at the station? It's not too far a walk to the venue :)