London - Eventim Apollo - 4th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
parallel
phabergé

Planning to buy VIP tickets! Let's hope this goes well. Is anyone else going?
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

hopefully :) home show so definitely want to go, just normal tickets though, no VIP :love2:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

I WIll be going to the London date that is if I manage to get a ticket. But no vip :cry:
isibelle
placenta

i think i’ll probably go (no vip – alas i am a poor student) although i dont have anyone to go with
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

I think I'll try for this one. I'm from Denmark, but I'm really tempted because I love travelling to London and because Bill Bailey performs at the venue the day after. :)
blackdenim
procrastinator

I'm definitely gonna try for tickets! Not sure if I will get VIP or normal - might try for VIP just for the experience but either way, I will be going alone so hopefully someone will be my pal!
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

I definitely wanna come to this one, if only for an excuse to travel down to London and see them in their city, but I'll just buy a regular ticket for this one - I'm gonna go to one of the Manchester ones too where I'll hopefully get hold of a VIP ticket :D Hope to see some of you there! I'll probably be by myself so if you're worried then hey, you won't be the only one!
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

I would love to go to the London show but quite honestly I’m freaking out about it. I’m new phan and much older than the typical subscriber (as in, older than the parents taking their kids probably...) - you’d think as a grown-ass woman I would have my shit together, but nooo.... Then I have to explain it to my husband who is only peripherally aware of my dnp obsession.
I have to decide by 4pm today. GAH! Help?
parallel
phabergé

So I tried buying VIP tickets (and yes, it said they were available) but then it said they weren't available when I when on to purchase them? And then I went back and it said they were available. Ended up having to buy the second best tickets :( Hope VIP people have fun. If only the website didn't act all weird?

And, by the way, I refreshed the SECOND it hit 4pm. And it said they were available when I went back to check after it said they weren't available. Definitely didn't miss my window, website's just acting all weird. I hope I did something wrong rather than just got really unlucky because if it was just a dumb glitch I'm gonna be really salty haha.

Congrats to anyone who did get tickets, though!
isibelle
placenta

got my tickets thank god. when confronted with all the different seating options i panicked a little because i hadnt put any thought into whether i’d be willing to pay more for a better seat. wanted to go for the cheaper stalls tickets but the tix kept going as soon as i pressed on them and then for about two minutes it said all tickets were unavailable so i panicked when they all came back and got the £70 ones. oh well. almost had a minor crisis in the middle of a lecture on pulp fiction but at least i got tickets. oh also im going alone so if anyone else is and wants a buddy then hmu
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 am I would love to go to the London show but quite honestly I’m freaking out about it. I’m new phan and much older than the typical subscriber (as in, older than the parents taking their kids probably...) - you’d think as a grown-ass woman I would have my shit together, but nooo.... Then I have to explain it to my husband who is only peripherally aware of my dnp obsession.
A few of us are going, all in our 30s, so don't let that stop you, please! I haven't checked the site in a while, but at that point only VIP and the cheapest seats had gone, they still had others left.
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

Yay I got a ticket! Just a regular one but that's all I wanted :D I'll be by myself so I'd love to say hi - thinking of making a little blue-and-green IDB badge 8-)
lilabet
philussy

I got a ticket but also had a crisis about which one i would buy. I couldn't bring myself to buy the more expensive ones so I am in row AA. Not the best but also not the worst. Who knows, maybe I'll try to upgrade closer to the date if people try to sell their tickets. I'm so looking forward to it and I am totally up for meeting up with people as I will be all on my own :platonic:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

flarequake wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:24 pm
LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 am I would love to go to the London show but quite honestly I’m freaking out about it. I’m new phan and much older than the typical subscriber (as in, older than the parents taking their kids probably...) - you’d think as a grown-ass woman I would have my shit together, but nooo.... Then I have to explain it to my husband who is only peripherally aware of my dnp obsession.
A few of us are going, all in our 30s, so don't let that stop you, please! I haven't checked the site in a while, but at that point only VIP and the cheapest seats had gone, they still had others left.
Thank you for the encouragement! I went for it in the end, yay!! See you all there :)
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Oh, cool! See you there :ribena:
human
dan hand trash

Another goer over 30 here *raises hand* so definitely don’t feel weird, especially with what looks like a less persona based and more mature comedy tour planned lol. Plenty of room for all of us!

I managed to nab some tickets for me, @missemma, @flarequake, another deppy who I don’t think posts here and moi. Stalls somewhere lol.

Can I just say how excited I am for an interval? Was tired of missing some of weird kid just so I could go and pee out the glass of wine I drank beforehand lol.
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

Got a ticket for this one, in row X I think it was. Would love to meet some people there. :)
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i’m in stalls! i’m going to vip / show alone. i’ll probably be sat next to someone’s parents i’m guessing. i really want to know who my seat buddy will be lol

i’ll be 21 (almost 22) by the time it comes around
Shibi
squish

I really want to go (could still get my hands on a ticket), but I'm a bit worried because I'm quite socially anxious and I would be all by myself. Also I'm in my mid-twenties, so I think I would feel really out of place :oops: (which I guess makes my social anxiety even more ridiculous, but what can you do)

Is there a precious soul that would want to spend parts of the day/evening with me (I know with the fixed seating you can't technically spend the evening together, but just having someone to meet before and during a possible break would be amazing)? :love2:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Of course! I’ll be on my own too, and I’m in my *cough* late 30’s so equally going to be feeling out of place

I’ve been meaning to suggest a pre-meet up for the London date - anyone fancy getting food and having a drink before the show? Anyone know Hammersmith better than I do that could suggest somewhere to pre meet?
Shibi
squish

That sounds like a fab idea! Hammersmith is not really a part of London that I know very well, but even if no one does I'm sure the internet will help us to figure something out :D
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

There is a pub in the station opposite the venue we can go to if people are up for meeting beforehand. It won't be like a gig and full of fans because they'll all be outside queuing to get in :lol:
susan2
rainbow nerd

If anyone's still looking, there are randomly 4 x VIP tickets sitting together available right now for London...
(Row C, Seats 6-9)
Shibi
squish

Can't believe the show is next week! I remember the beginning of the year thinking that the day was forever away - and now it's here!
Are there any concrete meet-up plans yet? I'm excited to meet y'all!