Germany - Berlin Tempodrom - 9th June

mandyrockt
smol bean

ostiral wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 pm
mandyrockt wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm I didn't post since tatinof but I'm still alive! 8-)
I got VIP tickets and will be sitting in the first row, can't believe it myself :shock:
I'd love to meet up before the show and grab something to drink maybe?
We did something similar with a group from idb before tatinof and it was pretty great! :)
Awww, i was there too! :D It was a nice place, good burgers. :thumb:
yeah! would love to do something like this again! :)
holowaterfall
tol bean

yeahy I managed to get tickets <3
I'm also in block ten :D
I'd also like to take part in a meet up if we arrange something :)
the weeping of the sea
fondsmiles
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

holowaterfall wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:19 pm yeahy I managed to get tickets <3
WHAT now you're the second person to tell me they're also in block 10! we can throw a whole party there! :D

i mean it's way too early now, but when time comes, should we make a little chat somewhere to meet up more easily? like whatsapp or something (or telegram if y'all are nerds like me)
[x]
[x]
mandyrockt
smol bean

fondsmiles wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:31 pm
holowaterfall wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:19 pm yeahy I managed to get tickets <3
WHAT now you're the second person to tell me they're also in block 10! we can throw a whole party there! :D

i mean it's way too early now, but when time comes, should we make a little chat somewhere to meet up more easily? like whatsapp or something (or telegram if y'all are nerds like me)
sounds good! :ribena:
holowaterfall
tol bean

@fondsmiles yes because they were cheap and the view was okay haha

If you guys are also on tumblr/twitter maybe we can exchange those as a start :) also through PM if you prefer :sunshine: :-D
the weeping of the sea
dnplester
first-time poster

Finally signed up on here as well hehe :D I managed to get tickets for block 9 <3
and I live in Berlin so if y'all are meeting up somehow, I'm happy to join :P
nephilimcat
woodland creature

@holowaterfall good idea! Just so you guys know: I'm incredibly awkward :oops:

my twitter
my tumblr
pulvis et umbra sumus
theseclouds
crusty sponge

^I think we all are :lol:
ostiral wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 pm WOOHOOO, SEE YOU IN BERLIN! <3
I got VIP ticket at 16:20, after refreshing the site million times. :D
So it was you! :P I was able to select VIP again at 16:20 but couldn't get two tickets at once for me and my friend, and decided not to bother then. Glad the single ticket they apparently still had went to someone nice :D

We got block 26, which is superclose, so I'm excited! :love2: I was reeeeally far back at TATINOF and still had a great time/great view and that venue I think was bigger than Tempodrom?
ostiral
sofa crease

theseclouds wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:22 pm ^I think we all are :lol:
ostiral wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:05 pm WOOHOOO, SEE YOU IN BERLIN! <3
I got VIP ticket at 16:20, after refreshing the site million times. :D
So it was you! :P I was able to select VIP again at 16:20 but couldn't get two tickets at once for me and my friend, and decided not to bother then. Glad the single ticket they apparently still had went to someone nice :D

We got block 26, which is superclose, so I'm excited! :love2: I was reeeeally far back at TATINOF and still had a great time/great view and that venue I think was bigger than Tempodrom?
Haha, good thing that You let this ticket go, i would feel a bit awkward now. :D

I saw somewhere number of seats, Admiralspalast has ca. 1600 seats and Tempodrom capacity is more than 3000. But i don't know how they calculate this, because sometimes the middle place is without seats, like at concerts. :3
Sorry for my english.
mm_sunny1993
spork

The Berlin show is sold out...wow I never thought they would sell out a show in Germany but congrats to them! :respekt2:
loonyradish
living flop

Hey guys!
Does any of you sell / know someone who sells a ticket to the show? I have a ticket for Amsterdam, but I decided to go to Berlin instead to meet up with a friend, and am now desperately searching :cry:
(I'd sell the Amsterdam one if I get one for Berlin, if anyone's still in need for one).

I'd appreciate it a lot!! I'm full-on in the ticket stress mode again
theseclouds
crusty sponge

^ I hope you've had luck with finding a ticket!

Since we only have a bit more than two months to go (!!), I've been wondering sth for a while and I'm super anxious about doing it wrong lol

I've dealt with personalized tickets before but usually they had the name of the person who bought the tickets printed on all tickets. The II ones from eventim only have that blank space to put a name in by hand? (Which kinda defeats the purpose of "personalizing" them anyway??) But yes, my superdumb question is, do I put my name on both tickets I bought? Do I only put it on mine and my friend puts her name on hers? Are we thinking they're actually gonna check IDs?
holowaterfall
tol bean

theseclouds wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:04 pm ^ I hope you've had luck with finding a ticket!

Since we only have a bit more than two months to go (!!), I've been wondering sth for a while and I'm super anxious about doing it wrong lol

I've dealt with personalized tickets before but usually they had the name of the person who bought the tickets printed on all tickets. The II ones from eventim only have that blank space to put a name in by hand? (Which kinda defeats the purpose of "personalizing" them anyway??) But yes, my superdumb question is, do I put my name on both tickets I bought? Do I only put it on mine and my friend puts her name on hers? Are we thinking they're actually gonna check IDs?
after you mentioned this I looked at my own ticket and I really don't get the purpose either.
I guess you can write your names on your respective tickets without problem :)
I think the ID checking really depends from the venue and such...but it's always better to be safe (Idk if this helps at all)
the weeping of the sea
joshdunxx
smol bean

hi guys so i am 14 years old and going with my friend who is 15. on the tour website it says you must be 14+ to enter but i just saw on the tempodrom website that u must be 16+ ... i am scared that they wont let us enter someone please help
loonyradish
living flop

theseclouds wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:04 pm ^ I hope you've had luck with finding a ticket!

I had, thank you!

I guess it doesn't really matter if you write your own name on both tickets, or your and your friend's name on the respective tickets, if you go in together anyway. But you're probably on the safer side with writing your respective names? I wouldn't worry too much about that though!

And josh, that might be the case if the event goes past 10 pm, because you're technically not allowed to be in any kind of club or bar or venue after 10 pm if you're not yet 16. Maybe you can call them to make sure? I think if that's the case, if any of your friends is 18 or older, your parents can write a permission form that allows them to watch out for you, and you should be fine. Good luck!
EDIT: sorry, i just read that your friend is only 15 too. Maybe you know anyone else going who is over 18?
joshdunxx
smol bean

loonyradish wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 am

I had, thank you!

I guess it doesn't really matter if you write your own name on both tickets, or your and your friend's name on the respective tickets, if you go in together anyway. But you're probably on the safer side with writing your respective names? I wouldn't worry too much about that though!

And josh, that might be the case if the event goes past 10 pm, because you're technically not allowed to be in any kind of club or bar or venue after 10 pm if you're not yet 16. Maybe you can call them to make sure? I think if that's the case, if any of your friends is 18 or older, your parents can write a permission form that allows them to watch out for you, and you should be fine. Good luck!
EDIT: sorry, i just read that your friend is only 15 too. Maybe you know anyone else going who is over 18?

(first of all sorry i just logged in today so idk how to use this site, i’m probably not supposed to reply like this lol)

yeah i bought the tickets after reading about the age on dnp’s website and only saw that u have to be 16+ after i bought tickets ugh .. im so scared that they wont let us in :shock: idk what to do
theseclouds
crusty sponge

joshdunxx wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 pmyeah i bought the tickets after reading about the age on dnp’s website and only saw that u have to be 16+ after i bought tickets ugh .. im so scared that they wont let us in :shock: idk what to do
I think maybe contact the Tempodrom directly, and ask? Tell them the DNP website clearly states 14+? and if they give you trouble, then tell them you and your friend will have an adult present to supervise you (and will have a permission slip from your parents), like suggested. I'm sure you can find someone 18+ who's already going? and... if all that fails... try to look 16+? :shrug: I'm sure you won't be the only under 16s attenting.

Also thanks for the replies, I think we're gonna go with writing our own names on the tickets then ^^ If they're gonna go through with checking all the IDs then it's gonna take aaaages so let's hope they just don't bother because the personalization process is dumb like this anyway.
joshdunxx
smol bean

theseclouds wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:48 pm
joshdunxx wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 pmyeah i bought the tickets after reading about the age on dnp’s website and only saw that u have to be 16+ after i bought tickets ugh .. im so scared that they wont let us in :shock: idk what to do
I think maybe contact the Tempodrom directly, and ask? Tell them the DNP website clearly states 14+? and if they give you trouble, then tell them you and your friend will have an adult present to supervise you (and will have a permission slip from your parents), like suggested. I'm sure you can find someone 18+ who's already going? and... if all that fails... try to look 16+? :shrug: I'm sure you won't be the only under 16s attenting.

Also thanks for the replies, I think we're gonna go with writing our own names on the tickets then ^^ If they're gonna go through with checking all the IDs then it's gonna take aaaages so let's hope they just don't bother because the personalization process is dumb like this anyway.
yes i was planning to do that :lol: thanks for the help! and have a great day
joshdunxx
smol bean

Hi is anyone on here sitting in block 21 and is 18+ or is going with someone who is 18+? I need a chaperone to enter the venue so i was wondering if I could enter with you? Dont worry you dont have to look out for me or anything haha im not your problem! anyway If someone is willing to do that, it’d mean the entire world to me because i really wanna see the show :( please reply
theseclouds
crusty sponge

joshdunxx wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:58 pm Hi is anyone on here sitting in block 21 and is 18+ or is going with someone who is 18+? I need a chaperone to enter the venue so i was wondering if I could enter with you? Dont worry you dont have to look out for me or anything haha im not your problem! anyway If someone is willing to do that, it’d mean the entire world to me because i really wanna see the show :( please reply
Does the chaperone have to be in block 21? Me and my friend are in block 26 and we could totally chaperone you, if that works?
joshdunxx
smol bean

theseclouds wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:24 pm
joshdunxx wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:58 pm Hi is anyone on here sitting in block 21 and is 18+ or is going with someone who is 18+? I need a chaperone to enter the venue so i was wondering if I could enter with you? Dont worry you dont have to look out for me or anything haha im not your problem! anyway If someone is willing to do that, it’d mean the entire world to me because i really wanna see the show :( please reply
Does the chaperone have to be in block 21? Me and my friend are in block 26 and we could totally chaperone you, if that works?
yess omg!! do you have twitter or instagram? :love2:
theseclouds
crusty sponge

I don't know how many of you have been in the Tempodrom before, but I just went there for the first time last week and I loved it! Even the "shittiest" seats really far back (which I was in for the concert I went to) have a pretty great view and are still kinda close to the stage because of the layout of the venue. Super cool. :D

But what I also experienced:
- they will check people's age and turn away people that are too young/without a chaperone
- they're pretty strict with what bags you can take inside, anything bigger than an A4 paper is a no-go, and although my friend's backpack was smaller than A4 she still wasn't allowed to take it in, so maybe they pretty much have a no-backpack rule? There's a place to drop off bags right outside the main entrance, but it's a hassle to get your ticket checked and then go out again to drop it off, so better be safe than sorry! (Or just bring a tiny bag with your phone/money/not much else).
- I also heard about people wanting to bring in signs who weren't allowed to bring them because they were too big.

Not long to go now! :D
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

hello, with the show less than 2 weeks away i was wondering if there are any meet ups planned already? like sight seeing/dinner or anything similar? i'm coming alone and i'm starting to feel very a bit stressed :D
fondsmiles
phabergé

uninspiredbun wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 5:13 pm hello, with the show less than 2 weeks away i was wondering if there are any meet ups planned already? like sight seeing/dinner or anything similar? i'm coming alone and i'm starting to feel very a bit stressed :D
i am terribly unplanned so far, but here's what i know: i'll arrive with my flatmate/friend on friday and we're staying at another friend's (who is also going to the show). there's a third friend who might join us for a while we wanna go sight seeing at some point, and i personally would quite like to be at the venue a while before the show starts, just to meet other people.

i am definitely up for meeting up with more people before the show or even to go sightseeing! if you are interested in just joining our little group, feel free to send me a message - i am currently asking my friends what their plans are, but i am sure we can work something out. also, they are all super nice and they don't all know each other, so you wouldn't be the odd one out :)
[x]
[x]
theseclouds
crusty sponge

:wave: My friend and I are arriving Friday as well. We don't really have proper plans yet either, but we're definitely up for meeting before the show :) We're staying in the Tempodrom area (just a few minutes walk away), in case someone else is too? :shrug:

It's so close now!!