Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

Did Phil just read a comment that said "you and Dan are so married" and not only he giggled but he..didn't even try..saying anything like "not like that"?

I'm

Wow

What a world we live in
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ablissa
pastel persona

lilabet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm I can't believe that Phil just read the comment that included "you and Dan are so married". How times have changed.
I was almost falling asleep (not Phil's fault, I'm tired af) and this woke me right up. Wow.
He didn't :2012: it at all too! wow.
malday
emo goose

lilabet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm I can't believe that Phil just read the comment that included "you and Dan are so married". How times have changed.
I was just about to post that, i can't believe he answered it so casually.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

@human, the real mpv here
eel
dank meme

LeftHandedism wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:20 am
Skylar wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 am
I feel awful though because as happy as I am for everyone getting tickets, I'm bitter as hell because- Jackaboy (jacksepticeye) did a tour earlier this year, a solo tour, and a group tour with the Grumps. I couldn't go to either of those because, A- I'm broke, and B- the tour he did with the Grumps was in Europe. Then this dan and phil tour shows up and I.. still can't go to this tour either. I'm sorry ugh. I'm being bitter as hell and I started tearing up because I hate being broke and never being able to meet the people I like a lot. It sucks.

Ignore this post sorry. I'm happy for everyone that got tickets though, I hope you have a great time
I feel you. :platonic: It does feel a bit as though everyone you know is going to a party and you can't go. :cry:

I had psyched myself up to go, and was planning to drag my daughter along, but go even if she wouldn't. It didn't occur to me there would be no venues closer than a day's drive (and I live in a major metropolitan area!) and I just can't reliably schedule an overnight trip so far in the future. So it's a little disappointing.

The good thing--to carry on with my analogy--is that everyone going to the party without us is going to report back on everything, and that will be nice too. :lilheart:
I'm joining the can't go to the show club. There are no shows near me, I don't do crowds, and I don't do screaming. I also still bitter because a month ago my favorite band played their last show ever in my city. I couldn't go. At least I will hear about the show here.
Just a fish who loves watching Dan and Phil.
human
dan hand trash

BSV wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm Oh god - you and dan are so married??? i cant believe he accidentally read that (and cant believe someone sent that!) The second hand embarrassment is high!!!! :roll:
Lol calm yourself, it was me who sent it and it was a joke, he read it as a joke. I thought his reaction was pretty funny haha. And he's able to decline them quite easily so he didn't accidentally read it. Justttt a jokeeee guysssss, breathe.
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

BSV wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 pm Oh god - you and dan are so married??? i cant believe he accidentally read that (and cant believe someone sent that!) The second hand embarrassment is high!!!! :roll:
That was my first reaction but then if it was anyone else I would have said the same thing. A mince pie scoring file was it? That is so married/domestic.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

He literally read it then said "yeah I mean.." and went to talk about mince pies I'm crying this is the best thing that's happened this month I can't stop laughing
lilabet
philussy

human wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:41 pm
Lol calm yourself, it was me who sent it and it was a joke, he read it as a joke. I thought his reaction was pretty funny haha. And he's able to decline them quite easily so he didn't accidentally read it. Justttt a jokeeee guysssss, breathe.
Good on you! It is so married.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
liola
rankussy

You are my hero. I'm buying you a drink in Stockholm

He just went "yayyyy gay marriage!!" Okay Phil I see, you're showing dan you're still the right man, he's not leaving you for the Prince

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

His reaction was honestly amazing, even if he didn't realize what it said until he'd already started reading it... he was still pretty much unphased. This is the post-baking universe world we deserve, where casual jokes like that are taken exactly as intended (casually!) and we can all let go of expecting knee-jerk negative responses.
human
dan hand trash

liola wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:43 pm
You are my hero. I'm buying you a drink in Stockholm
:lol: :ribena: :love2:
malday
emo goose

:stan: He was so giddy and answered it so easily, it was awesome!
formlessblob
smol bean

I'm studying English linguistics at uni and hearing Phil talk about it is so fascinating and exciting to me. He remembers it all it's so impressive honestly because linguistics is actually really hard. I'm like <3 :respekt2:
I love Phil

Omg "you and Dan are so married" wth what universe are we living in :shock:

edit: been trying to post this for a while on mobile but it didn't work :(
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Dan and Phil are rating mince pies. They are so cute.

Phil getting really excited about his clementine.

Some tour promo.

He loved the newest Thor movie. It got the full 5/5 stars.

PINOF might be next week.

New sims vid tomorrow. I’m excited.

Phil telling us what he would do as a parent in such a situation.

I love it when Phil talks about linguistics. :love1:

Phil is very particular about storytelling.

Some more #promo

Wow I can’t believe Phil read out that premium message about him and Dan being so married (true though). :ribena:

Ah Phil was called the weird Phil at school.

Phil addressing the gay marriage situation in Australia. :prideheart:

No more rave tree. RIP.
Phil wants a real Christmas tree this time.

I really enjoyed this live show. Lots of little stories and he seemed to be in a good mood. :D
fondsmiles
phabergé

the linguistic thing was wonderful and I absolutely adore him not being able to shut up about it <3

and the married thing... oh wow, I was scrolling through twitter when he said that and was so shocked! phil, read messages BEFORE you read them out! :D but I was impressed by how flawlessly he moved over it, didn't even stumble. afterwards he seemed to check the chat a bit nervously (if I am not reading too much into it), but in the moment he acted like it wasn't a big deal at all. well handled, phil.
[x]
[x]
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

How is Phil Lester even a thing I get to experience in my lifetime. I love that man so much and I haven't even watched the ls yet. So married.
loonyradish
living flop

ahh that was a great livestream, my day just got 100 % better <3

- I love the mint pie rating with Dan (even if anything with mint flavor beside tea tastes really terrible imo)
- Sims tomorrow and Pinof next week (maybe) <3
- Phil talking about how he totally would allow his kid to have a pidgeon was so cute and made me realise again what a great dad he would be (even if getting your kid a pigeon is probably a really bad idea)
- I got excited when he talked about linguistics, because that's what I'm studying in uni atm, and we literally discussed that 2 weeks ago
- i don't even know what to say to the "you and dan are so married"-thing. Is this even real? omg. first thing i did was looking over here to see if I had misheard anything :lol:
liola
rankussy

That was probably one of my fave live shows of Phil, not even about this iconic married moment, he was just in such a good mood and so energetic and actually talked about something he enjoys instead of just waffling

But I've been replaying that married comment okay sue me he blushes a lil bit <3 also the way he talked about rating mince pies with "we" like no big deal and then just went "so we know which one to get next year" because he doesn't even think about moving out lol every anti is shooketh™

I'm more and more curious about the interactive part of the tour though, like do you get to actually go on stage with them?

lilabet
philussy

loonyradish wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:57 pm ahh that was a great livestream, my day just got 100 % better <3

- I love the mint pie rating with Dan (even if anything with mint flavor beside tea tastes really terrible imo)
- Sims tomorrow and Pinof next week (maybe) <3
- Phil talking about how he totally would allow his kid to have a pidgeon was so cute and made me realise again what a great dad he would be (even if getting your kid a pigeon is probably a really bad idea)
- I got excited when he talked about linguistics, because that's what I'm studying in uni atm, and we literally discussed that 2 weeks ago
- i don't even know what to say to the "you and dan are so married"-thing. Is this even real? omg. first thing i did was looking over here to see if I had misheard anything :lol:
I thought he said he'd say yes to his kid because they would later forget?
Phandom Gives
flamingo
not a first-time poster

what a time to be alive :angel2:

also alittledizzy's stream of consciousness tumblr response articulated so well how i feel right now, hope you don't mind me passing it on to be appreciated
alittledizzy wrote:I’m mentally screaming a little bit but contained within the scream is the free flow of thought that goes something like wow this entire year has been about phil’s character growth and we all know that we all see the shifting change that apparently came hand in hand with turning thirty and whatever else has been going on in their life but seeing the steady progression of proof is still jarring because we as an audience just have ingrained in our mind that certain comments will bring with them a backslide or some kind of negative distancing because that’s just what we’re used to and for years that’s what we’ve got we just all collectively hold our breath at certain moments and wait to see the hesitation in their eyes or the gentle step back but we’re not getting that right now we might still for some things but it’s less and less of an expectation to the point where phil just laughingly read out a joke about them being married because of some domestic little incident that phil was so warm and excited over like it’s the kind of thing where we’d think ‘wow, married’ but to see him go ‘lmao right?’ it’s not like he’s saying We Are Married he’s just allowing it to not be an elephant in the room that he and dan do things like buy mince pies and rank them so next year they know which ones to get we can call it what it is now, cute and ~married and he’ll just go lmao yeah but– without even really pausing and i like this life i like this guy good job phil so yeah
also linguistic phil :drool:
this was just such good and happy and joyful content
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

so, like, what's your address so I can send you a gift, i feel like i owe you something for this moment
malday
emo goose

liola wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 pm That was probably one of my fave live shows of Phil, not even about this iconic married moment, he was just in such a good mood and so energetic and actually talked about something he enjoys instead of just waffling

But I've been replaying that married comment okay sue me he blushes a lil bit <3 also the way he talked about rating mince pies with "we" like no big deal and then just went "so we know which one to get next year" because he doesn't even think about moving out lol every anti is shooketh™

I'm more and more curious about the interactive part of the tour though, like do you get to actually go on stage with them?
I also thought he went a bit pink in that moment.

He seemed so upbeat and open in this ls, telling so many stories and answering questions casually.
I wonder if they started rehearsing the stage show and maybe that has something to do with it. If they are going to be more "real" in this tour, testing and breaking more boundaries in liveshows would be a great way to prep for it.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

omg. .. even excluding the whole married thing that was such a good liveshow, definitely one of my favourite phil ones :love2:

some fave bits, sorry there are no timestamps to go with it, i don't have time to rewatch the whole thing now :(

• the mincepie story... They're ranking them to know which ones to buy next year... I mean I wanna be original but what can I say expect god they're so married??? :love2:
I don't know how people still think they might move apart when Phil's just casually telling us about their dinner plans for a year from now.
• "Youtuber Phil Lester arrested for stealing a single clementine" . Someone write a robber Phil & fruitshop employee Dan AU please
• Phil gets very excited about extreme temperatures (I just love getting new random Phil facts every week)
• Talks about the good place and Jameela !! Yes Phil with those good opinions.
• Pinof next week ? maybe
• Sims tomorrow ! Phil tries to keep some mystery by saying Dil could adopt a dog ... or a cat, then ruins the whole thing 5 seconds later by mention "Dil's dog". Well, at least he tried
• baby pigeons (why did I write this down?)
• Starts a sentence with "If that was my kid". I don't know if this is weird to say or not but I can't wait for Phil to be a dad
• Linguistics !! This part was so nice, I love hearing Phil talk about what he studied, especially something that he really enjoyed, this whole bit was the best :love2: I hope he actually makes a video on the subject one day, just like rambling about it or explaining funny surprising things like today.
• "Danny"
• He doesn't want people to tell his own stories and like hearing stories from friends irl
• When talking about truth bombs "go talk to the manager" ... Nevermind, Phil is not a dad, Phil is a white suburban mom probably called Karen or something
• Buying the game "helps us out" for that forever home, uh ?
• The married thing. Honestly everyone has probably commented on this more eloquently but god, are we actually reaching a post-smth universe where deppy casually joke about being married with it being well, just a funny and ~lol true~ joke ? I'm thinking back about 2013 when Dan putting his hand on Phil's shoulder once during a video was A Moment and crying.
• For some reason I suddenly got distracted and stopped writing things down ? weird
• "yay gay marriage!!" and australians having "the right opinion" <3
• RIP rave tree

Sorry if I'm repeating a lot of stuff others have said ! (that was a bit long too sorry)
Anyway this was so good and I feel very happy and full of love for Phil now
Last edited by AroboticPhil on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Ok deppy having an ongoing rating of mince pies leading up to christmas is the most precious thing I've heard all year. He took the "so married" comment in a cute fond way. like, "yeah i guess we are, over here rating our supermarket pies". Phil Liveshows always put a smile on my face.