danisnotsubtle

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
obvsly
#relatable
Pronouns: she/her

saffarinda wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:06 pm not dan directly being jealous but matt g heavily implied in here that dan was somehow interfering with how much time he got to spend with phil/talk with him at conventions

(also he calls dan an asshole lmao)

I’m so confused by a lot of what he said. (I’ve never heard of Matt g before.)

Sorry if this is too off-topic but he implied that they “talked shit about other people so maliciously to the point of bullying”? What??? I really can’t see why they’d do that, especially publicly? When had they talked negatively about other youtubers at all? The only time I could think of is the onision incident. But even that couldn’t be called bullying imho because Dan only reacted to what’s been done to him first.
goingbackto505
*editing tips*

obvsly wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:57 am
I’m so confused by a lot of what he said. (I’ve never heard of Matt g before.)

Sorry if this is too off-topic but he implied that they “talked shit about other people so maliciously to the point of bullying”? What??? I really can’t see why they’d do that, especially publicly? When had they talked negatively about other youtubers at all? The only time I could think of is the onision incident. But even that couldn’t be called bullying imho because Dan only reacted to what’s been done to him first.
he didn't imply that, people in the chat were telling him that he's bullying Dan and Phil and that he might get banned for that and he said that he wasn't bullying them but rather just said that he doesn't like them (especially Dan because "he's an asshole") and that he's allowed to express that because 'freedom of speech', but he won't go into detail as to why he doesn't like them and thinks Dan is "one of the worst people he knows".
Matt is from the ApartmentRED days, he used to be their friend, but I guess he was closer to Phil.
here are some vids of them interacting:
(skip to 2:36 and then to 4:56, 5:36 and 6:44)
and
(4:00)
+ this vid they filmed together for ApartmentRED:
obvsly
#relatable

Ahhh. Thank you so much for clarifying, @goingbackto505! I've learned a lesson not to form an opinion before I can hear properly now. :oops: I watched it outside on the phone in a noisy mall, my bad.

Now that you mentioned ApartmentRED, I realise I must have seen him before but honestly I can't remember him at all. The things he said are still interesting though coz you don't just go around and say a youtuber with a hugh following is an asshole. I'd love to know the reason but we probably would never get an explanation. After watching the few videos you posted here though, I'm more surprised how they could have worked together. Their personalities clash big time.