Dan & Phil Part 63: hitting you with our gay agenda

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm a mess right now. JFC.

So here's my thought. I don't think Cornelia showing us Dan is an accident. Especially not with that pose he's doing. Sip some conspiracy kool-aid with me, friends.

I think Dan and Phil wanted Cornelia to share this. I think they're totally cool with us more "hardcore" fans knowing and enjoying that they're together this Christmas season and they're aware that said fans will check the likes of Cornelia's instagram or like... Bryony's twitter. Perhaps the general, casual population doesn't need to speculate about these sorts of things, but they're literally giving the phans what they want.

They've said before that they drop clues about things. How is this any different? We get to enjoy Dan being with Phil's family and regular followers on none-the-wiser.

:illuminati:

Merry Christmas, IDB! :ribena:
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

I swear I've read this fanfic before...

But in all seriousness, damn Christmas definitely came early. It's like we knew, but now it's like... yeah we KNOW for sure!! I hope they're having a blast. Damn my emotions are all over the place.

I agree with you, @rizzo!!! That story doesn't look like an accident! Well not to me! I'm so far down the trashcan right now xD
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
liola
rankussy

Omfg a fucking Christmas miracle I'm gonna cry, bless 2017 :happytears:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I have no original thoughts, just strongly echoing all the sentiments going down here already.

:festivedeppy:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

rizzo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 pm I'm a mess right now. JFC.

So here's my thought. I don't think Cornelia showing us Dan is an accident. Especially not with that pose he's doing. Sip some conspiracy kool-aid with me, friends.

I think Dan and Phil wanted Cornelia to share this. I think they're totally cool with us more "hardcore" fans knowing and enjoying that they're together this Christmas season and they're aware that said fans will check the likes of Cornelia's instagram or like... Bryony's twitter. Perhaps the general, casual population doesn't need to speculate about these sorts of things, but they're literally giving the phans what they want.

They've said before that they drop clues about things. How is this any different? We get to enjoy Dan being with Phil's family and regular followers on none-the-wiser.

I 100% agree with this whole post. They knew what they were doing - especially with the timing of the tweets- and Cornelia would never post anything without their approval.

I have felt like they've been dropping stronger hints since Rainbow Island and they have been more open in their last 2 liveshows with admitting they went on outings with PJ and Sophie and with Anthony and Miel. I think that they won't do anything too crazy for the general viewers until after the tour, if ever, but I am just so happy that they are sharing things with us on their own terms.
onomatopoeia
squish

i'm so happy i just had to come up here and scream with everyone jafksfjlasjdflksajflkdjfalksjdfklasj
this is so wholesome and pure. fuck gamingmas, my favorite video is cornelia's ig story now :garbage: :garbage:
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I made a very strange noise when I saw that picture of Dan. My heart grew three sizes <3
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
malday
emo goose

I also agree with this. The fact that they tailor content and what they share differently for casual viewers and the hardcore fans has been apparent from quite some time.
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

I was thinking the same thing, it’s even funny to me that you can literally only just see dan at the end of the boomerang and nobody else (except Cornelia lol) almost like it was angled and timed just perfectly

what a christmas present :ribena:
Philena
blobfish

I am absolutely swamped with baking right now, but wanted to jump in to share in the joy with you all!!! What a present! :gift: :festivedeppy: :ravetree:
quercussp
living flop

I have nothing of substance to add, but i'm just so happy that i can't stay silent. :love1: :love1: :love1:
Ablissa
pastel persona

Could you imagine this happening, definitely with their blessing, even two years ago? What a time to be alive. I love this. <3 I'm suffering thanks to a very badly timed cold, but this still made my day. Have fun boys. :love1:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

Is this the first xmas they have spent together since that first one?
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

obscureDnPreference wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:18 pm I made a very strange noise when I saw that picture of Dan. My heart grew three sizes <3
Me too, something between a choke and an "aww" :lol:
How sweet <3 <3 <3
My heart is so full of Christmas warmth :rainbowsparkle: :rainbowsparkle:
:festive: :gift: :mug: :ravetree: :festivedeppy:
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

all I can say is what the fuck?

idk but this feels huge, like post-baking universe huge. I must say I've been feeling "meh" about phan for the past few months but this has brought me back into the trash can :garbage:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i have nothing to say except i am screaming and im so glad dan is spending christmas with the Lesters
:transheart:
rainydays
sofa crease

I don't have much to say either, but my heart is filled with joy and warmth. this year has been a wild ride and this feels like the culmination. the one thing most of us didn't think would happen actually happened and it feels so significant that they shared it with us. I agree with @rizzo that this feels intentional too. we've been saying this all year, but they have really been making such an effort to be more open and I couldn't be happier for them. they've come so far and I'm acutally really emotional rn. Merry Christmas indeed <3
DatCog
blobfish

Today's video - not familiar with this game:
Just adding myself to the collective IDB trash can this evening...ahhh my heart is filled with festive warmth, knowing that the boys are together with Phil's family <3 <3 <3
anonymousdork
delia smith

Yeah, just wanted to come and agree with what everyone else said because holy shit. This was one of those things that they absolutely did not have to share with us, and could have just left up to speculation and people wouldn't have been disappointed. But they did let us know, and I agree with @rizzo that it was almost certainly intentional. Ugh, they are just so comfortable now and it's crazy that we get to witness them sharing so much more with us. :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:

Also, can I just add that Cornelia always looks beautiful, what a queen.
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

omg i was surprised with how spooky that actually was!! i'm with dan, it's probably because of the fear of sneaking around. also, the way phil pronounced mama as "muma" was insanely cute
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I think it's pretty much a given if Cornelia is posting about him being there they are not trying to keep it secret.
Cornelia (and Martyn) are not the out of touch relatives who don't really "get" the youtube or phandom thing so think they can put stuff on twitter and it will go unnoticed.
They have a youtube themed business and they go to youtube conventions (and on tour with D&P) to sell their merch so they know how intense the fanbase is. Phandom members have tweeted her and probably about half her followers have them as their icon.
She isn't going to accidentally post something they want kept secret (nevermind doing it twice if we count the 3 tall boys hint).
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Cornelia's IG story still wins for most exciting bit of content today.

(To be fair to them, the video was cute - it just would have taken a lot more than that to overshadow Dan on IoM.)
dancy
procrastinator

As many of you, the fact that Dan's spending time with the Lesters before Christmas makes me feel all warm inside <3

I enjoyed the video too, even though I'm not the biggest fan of horror! It definitely gave me FNAF vibes and I wonder what would've happened if they had made it to the last day. I also thought it was cute when Dan just stayed on the floor after he slipped out of his chair.
grenadine
crusty sponge

dancy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:03 pm As many of you, the fact that Dan's spending time with the Lesters before Christmas makes me feel all warm inside <3

I enjoyed the video too, even though I'm not the biggest fan of horror! It definitely gave me FNAF vibes and I wonder what would've happened if they had made it to the last day. I also thought it was cute when Dan just stayed on the floor after he slipped out of his chair.
the fact that they stopped playing at this point in game was pretty anticlimatic. ;)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:50 pm Cornelia's IG story still wins for most exciting bit of content today.

(To be fair to them, the video was cute - it just would have taken a lot more than that to overshadow Dan on IoM.)
mte after yesterday's excellent Golf video and today's confirmation that Dan is with the Lester fam on IoM, they literally could have uploaded Poptropica Part 2 and I would have only bitched about it moderately :ribena:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr