Dan & Phil Part 66: Rainbow Nerds

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:50 pm Seems like Cordelia had a nice birthday party.

So funny story, I went to my local museum to watch a photography exhibition only to find out that Dan is very randomly in one of the pics. Can’t escape Deppy, not even in a museum.
Surely because that picture shows off his lovely nose! :fan: (I feel that I am channeling @oqua here.)

Edit: <insert disclaimer for posting nonsense at the top of the page here :shock: >
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Amiaw wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:39 pm I can’t link because on my phone but Cornelia just posted some birthday party pics
Am I imagining things or can I hear Dan singing (loudly) in her IG story?
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

000dia000 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 pm Yeah, that's your opinion, everyone has an opinion, I gave mine. I'm just commenting a response to both sides of the argument. Maybe I'm just disappointed that there is no real enthusiasm for deppy interacting with fans? Deppy are celebrities, no matter if deppy want it or not, they put videos out there, they're a public figure and have crossed over (in instances) into mainstream media. If they were all humble about it, maybe I'd play the game, but they make merch, they have a brand, they make money off their audience. They went on a tour, released two online movies for it, are planning a second tour. They're popular guys and popular people, it's not so radical that people would spot them in real life and want to approach them. The point I'm trying to make is, that people treat deppy like they're untouchables and so, whenever a fan approaches them and treats them like a celebrity, suddenly people get defensive? It's not such a radical thought. That's just my opinion.
I don't think the majority of people are treating dnp as if they're untouchable, it more has to do with the fact that it's quite inconsiderate to come up to someone while they're with their family (who are not public figures), and celebrating something that has nothing to do with their online presence, which I would apply to when people come up to them when they're having dinner in a restaurant as well.
LadyLackless wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:24 pm
Amiaw wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:39 pm I can’t link because on my phone but Cornelia just posted some birthday party pics
Am I imagining things or can I hear Dan singing (loudly) in her IG story?
I sort of can too, and I also think I heard Phil? Idk
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Evidence #764 in support of Dan and Phil having a shared conciousness. Or did Dan accidentally tweet on Phil's account? Even all the replies are uncapitalised.
hello9217
flower crown

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:33 pm Evidence #764 in support of Dan and Phil having a shared conciousness. Or did Dan accidentally tweet on Phil's account? Even all the replies are uncapitalised.
I honestly could see either of them tweeting that and dan did like it so they just have the same humor I suppose but I also noticed that everything was uncapitalized. Reminds me of when Dan said that Phil logs onto his laptop if his is too far and he sometimes forgets to log out as 'amazingphil' perhaps thats what happened now.
Also I saw a couple people online say that Cornelia's party is in Sweden. Is this just people assuming or am I missing something?
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

hello9217 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 pm I honestly could see either of them tweeting that and dan did like it so they just have the same humor I suppose but I also noticed that everything was uncapitalized. Reminds me of when Dan said that Phil logs onto his laptop if his is too far and he sometimes forgets to log out as 'amazingphil' perhaps thats what happened now.
Also I saw a couple people online say that Cornelia's party is in Sweden. Is this just people assuming or am I missing something?
On Cornelia's instagram there's a picture of a sign with the phrase "grattis på födelsedagen", which according to Señor Google Translate, means "happy b-day" in Swedish. I'm assuming that's how people knew that? (Also, because I don't have an insta account, is there a way to view insta stories without having to sign up? Or could someone post her story onto here?)
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

whelpkeeper wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 pm
hello9217 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 pm I honestly could see either of them tweeting that and dan did like it so they just have the same humor I suppose but I also noticed that everything was uncapitalized. Reminds me of when Dan said that Phil logs onto his laptop if his is too far and he sometimes forgets to log out as 'amazingphil' perhaps thats what happened now.
On Cornelia's instagram there's a picture of a sign with the phrase "grattis på födelsedagen", which according to Señor Google Translate, means "happy b-day" in Swedish. I'm assuming that's how people knew that? (Also, because I don't have an insta account, is there a way to view insta stories without having to sign up? Or could someone post her story onto here?)
Having a Swedish text displayed or serving a traditionally Swedish cake doesn't really prove the location one way or another in my opinion.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 pm
000dia000 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 pm Yeah, that's your opinion, everyone has an opinion, I gave mine. I'm just commenting a response to both sides of the argument. Maybe I'm just disappointed that there is no real enthusiasm for deppy interacting with fans? Deppy are celebrities, no matter if deppy want it or not, they put videos out there, they're a public figure and have crossed over (in instances) into mainstream media. If they were all humble about it, maybe I'd play the game, but they make merch, they have a brand, they make money off their audience. They went on a tour, released two online movies for it, are planning a second tour. They're popular guys and popular people, it's not so radical that people would spot them in real life and want to approach them. The point I'm trying to make is, that people treat deppy like they're untouchables and so, whenever a fan approaches them and treats them like a celebrity, suddenly people get defensive? It's not such a radical thought. That's just my opinion.
I don't think the majority of people are treating dnp as if they're untouchable, it more has to do with the fact that it's quite inconsiderate to come up to someone while they're with their family (who are not public figures), and celebrating something that has nothing to do with their online presence, which I would apply to when people come up to them when they're having dinner in a restaurant as well.
I wanna jump in and give my two cents, if I may. This is a really gray area, as someone before said. I can only speak from my own POV because idk what's going through that girl's head. To me, running into deppy in a restaurant and in any other public place are two different things. I wouldn't think to approach them in a restaurant. Dinner time is a very private moment and I would hate to interrupt. But if I were to see them in another public place (emphasis in public), with company or not, I would be a hypocrite and a liar if I said I wouldn't approach them, very respectfully of course. It's all up to the individual. And I get that they're not that comfortable with people spotting them in the streets, but at the same time I'm sure is no surprise to them by now. Idk, this is a tricky subject, bc opinions are very divided from what I can tell.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
hello9217
flower crown

somethingsketchy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 pm
Having a Swedish text displayed or serving a traditionally Swedish cake doesn't really prove the location one way or another in my opinion.
I think people were saying it since she posted a pic one week ago and was in Sweden so people were assuming that she's still there.
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

hello9217 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:55 pm Also I saw a couple people online say that Cornelia's party is in Sweden. Is this just people assuming or am I missing something?
She has recently posted a few pics from Sweden, but replied to someone in the comments and apparently it was just a quick visit to celebrate her birthday with family (this might be the first time I'm actually getting something useful out of the years of compulsory Swedish classes). I'm guessing the sign was written with the help of Google Translate to congratulate her, and the party took place in England. I have no way of knowing if she has any Swedish friends in the UK, but with the sign and the cake it looks like the people who organized the party wanted to respect her homeland anyway, which warms my heart :D

..Or maybe it's all a cover-up and they're actually in Sweden. You never know :tinfoil:
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

OH MY GODDD
OH OH MY GOD
I JUSTTTT I JUSTTT
OHH MY GODD
Last edited by missemma on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed tags
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Holy shit do I spy a silver hooped earring???
Last edited by sonicgreen on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

I'm so useless i can't instagram
Oh god i justt.. the silver hoops... the jacket
It is my funeral indeed and he looks great :stan:
Ewok
rainbow nerd

When I said I hoped he’d wear some hoops this was EXACTLY what I had pictured. But the hoop plus the sparkly jacket? Bye. Oh my god I’m a total mess right now over this picture, literally squealed after opening the notif, what a beautiful fucking man. P h e w. God damn.

:garbage:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
sonicgreen
woodland creature

yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:15 pm It is my funeral indeed and he looks great :stan:
+1 to this comment, im deceased
edited to add: i love this comment
Last edited by sonicgreen on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

:happytears: Wow. I’m dead, he slayed me, it’s my funeral +1
Last edited by LadyLackless on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DatCog
blobfish

Just wow! The sparkly jacket, the tiny silver hoop....wow.

:happytears:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Honestly my first reaction upon seeing the pic was to laugh, there is just something about that pose that I can't take seriously. Even though he does look good.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Though he does look truly beautiful, I can't really focus on much but that little piece of fuzz by his mouth :lol:
Last edited by snokoplasmic on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

I’m dead

He looks so damn good oh my god
:transheart:
Secretstanner
truth bomb

SquishPhan wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 pm Honestly my first reaction upon seeing the pic was to laugh, there is just something about that pose that I can't take seriously. Even though he does look good.
I actually love everything about this picture! Even the obvious posing. I know everyone loves the bath selfie but I’m the only one who can’t get into it. This is my tea and I love it. He’s a beautiful man :happytears:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

he wants us all dead
I’m not sure what I think about the earring because I do love those old black ones he had but give me the jacket everyday!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
waves
smol bean
Pronouns: her / she

i am deceased
ohh my god he looks amazing :stan: <3 <3
cutestdan
smol bean

I loveee the earrings! I think it suits him so well. He's absolutely stunning :love1:
"you're next to me, in my life"
alien
procrastinator

yellowsubmarine wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:15 pm I'm so useless i can't instagram
Oh god i justt.. the silver hoops... the jacket
It is my funeral indeed and he looks great :stan:
And here we have Daniel Howell serving us happy, healthy, and radiant beauty :sparkle: :sparkle: