Dan & Phil Part 67: Laughter, Food and Sex

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
snokoplasmic
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

lmao, Anthony commented "wowza" on the Instagram post
Amiaw
interactive introvert

snokoplasmic wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:32 pm lmao, Anthony commented "wowza" on the Instagram post
and Mimie thanked Phil for blessing her timeline. It's truly a great time to be a Phillie <3
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Based on the outtake it doesn't actually look like his haircut has changed, right? because you can see the fringe still there much more clearly. It just looks like in the second one he (or someone else >.>) pushed it back a lot more properly.
kavat
pastel persona

I checked my phone while on a treadmill and I almost fell off of it. Phil literally almost killed me with that picture.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

something good has happened when you come back to 5 new pages of discourse on IDB :D
Can’t add much except to say, That is an attractive man!!!!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:36 pm Based on the outtake it doesn't actually look like his haircut has changed, right? because you can see the fringe still there much more clearly. It just looks like in the second one he (or someone else >.>) pushed it back a lot more properly.
why are people putting this images in my head of dan fixing phil's hair for him? realistically, it could happen and it's nbd, but i get emotional pretty easily!!!!!

i want someone to uuuhhhh write a fic abt the process of it
or my untalented writing ass will
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Oh my god gaming and a quiff
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Yes!!
DatCog
blobfish

Haven't seen the video yet but can I just rejoice at the return of the sakura shirt <3 <3
alch
ar·tic·u·late

please phil, never change your hair back.

and i'm glad to see some quiff in an actual video, it makes it seem much less like a one-time thing.
ahriem
dank meme

it's too late for me to watch the video tonight but after seeing the thumbnail i'm wondering if phil is wearing his hair like that to match evan or if it's just my sleepy brain seeing parallels that don't exist
malday
emo goose

I knew the photo didn't do Phil's new hair justice. The video shows all it's glory! They both look great and color coordinated!
mm_sunny1993
spork

Phil with a quiff, Dan with this shirt (which I absolutely love :love1: ) and a new sims episode. That was worth the wait tbh.

Phil made the pic his profile picture and had the quiff in a video... is the quiff finally here to stay? :stan: Well, I guess we'll see in the next video.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

ahriem wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:58 pm it's too late for me to watch the video tonight but after seeing the thumbnail i'm wondering if phil is wearing his hair like that to match evan or if it's just my sleepy brain seeing parallels that don't exist
Evan has an afro and Phil definitely does not
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was a nice episode of the Sims.
Also Phil looked even better than he did in his picture. <3
I'm hoping he will stick with this hairstyle now.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

they look so good and dan was in a good mood i see! it's safe to say i think he's feeling better!!! i love them so much!
they were so happy! the part where phil was talking about a McDonald's date and a milkshake was funny and dan's laugh was so genuine and i feel like they used to do McDonald dates when they met tbh.
phil didn't shy away from pressing himself against dan yet again lol. what a cute vid!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
fancybum
senpai

Still behind on sims so I didn't watch the video, but I did kind of click through it and he looks so pretty it's disgusting, go away. The second he pairs that with his glasses, it's all over.

(but also it seems like a weird idea to me that he, or anybody, needs to commit to a look permanently. I realize that's a dumb thing to say after like a decade of his fringe haha, but like if he wakes up one day and feels like having a fringe or feels like pushing it back, then :shrug: , it shouldn't need to be one or the other as a Commitment. With that said, this is so weird, this is new territory again. Is his fringe going to look weird to look back on in a few months like Dan's straightened hair just looks kind of off now? ahhhhhhhh)
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

Unexpected Sims video that I actually quite liked! :love2: I guess I'm a fan of the Sims series now, lol. I like the direction it's heading in- it's a lot more interesting and I feel like it's finally worth watching.

That, plus Dan in earrings (which is something I'll never quite get over, the hoops look so incredibly good on him :philtrash: ) and Phil's quiff on-camera, which basically confirms for me that it's here to stay (at least for awhile). They were both in such a good mood and super cute today, ahh! color me pleased :D
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I liked the video! There were lots of good moments, but the thing that stood out to me that I want to mention right away is the reference to the Jamaica trip! <3

(also @alittledizzy the capybara part made me think of you lol)
autumnhearth
senpai

DatCog wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 pm Haven't seen the video yet but can I just rejoice at the return of the sakura shirt <3 <3
Yes, rejoice :love2: :japhan: :love2: I don’t think he’s worn it in a gaming video before, just the Bahamas vid right? Their grey shirts were coordinating, Dan’s single silver earring played off Phil’s ring pull zip. I’m aesthetically satisfied. Add a Jamaica reference in from Phil and I’m a happy camper.
Ribona
crusty sponge

They both looked amazing in the video and the casual Jamaica vacation mention gave me heart palpitations <3
annabanana
sofa crease

Such a good video. I literally had to stop about 2 mins into it an just take a moment to process both of their looks. Dan with the earring, the cherry blossom shirt, and the curls. Phil with the quiff and the space shirt. :stan: :stan: :stan: They look so good together

From the video description...more evidence the quiff is here to stay?!

Also, I feel like I am missing something in what Phil says 11:59 "He [Dab] can be the leader, he'll take Evan wherever he wants to go" and Dan comments "That's the best sentence you've ever said". Is there some subtext here I'm not getting?
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

annabanana wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:40 pm From the video description...more evidence the quiff is here to stay?!

Haha yes I noticed the video description too - I was surprised more people weren't excitedly freaking out since everyone's loving the quiff
Also, I feel like I am missing something in what Phil says 11:59 "He [Dab] can be the leader, he'll take Evan wherever he wants to go" and Dan comments "That's the best sentence you've ever said". Is there some subtext here I'm not getting?
Just think of "wherever he wants to go" in a sexual context, and you'll get the gist
hello9217
flower crown

I love that when dan does something, like rebrand or changes his hair, he has to let it be known. Meanwhile Phil just lets it happen without much discussion or fanfare because I would definitely argue that Phil has somewhat rebranded in the way he jokes and presents himself but he never felt the need to talk it out with us, it was just a slow progression.
phillyforgot
butt chair

I thought the Sims video was great. I actually expected Dab and Evan to kiss in this episode, but hey, there's another episode coming along next week. The scene in the hot tub ended up being pretty sweet and endearing. Aww... :love2:

Most of all, I'm glad for new content. Honestly, how long have they kept us all waiting?