Dan & Phil Part 5: Dan & Phil Lester

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phamnotof
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

oqua wrote:Some things don't change. :lol:

Dailybooth, 1 October 2009 • Instagram, 16 April 2016

Also: Dan Howell's selfies through the years:
(not in perfect chronological order, sorry, but close enough)
I love how he obviously used to try so hard to look seductive. Now he just throws on a BLING gator girls hat and is somehow way hotter than he ever was back then lmao.
Oh I do so enjoy the way
that his fingers are all
nice and thick and long
and the way that his nails
seem trimmed to the flesh
it's kind of like a poem
that doesn't even rhyme
but why would it when
you already know what
is going and exactly where

i mean i'm neither suggesting that he got lonely at home nor am i suggesting he got ready for arrival or both or whatever i'm just making observations as observations are fun and finely trimmed fingers are an art to be appreciated i can never get mine that neat and my ex used to ALWAYS complain
jhamba
procrastinator

phamnotof wrote:i mean i'm neither suggesting that he got lonely at home nor am i suggesting he got ready for arrival or both or whatever i'm just making observations as observations are fun and finely trimmed fingers are an art to be appreciated i can never get mine that neat and my ex used to ALWAYS complain
Bite and then file your nails. you're welcome
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

phamnotof wrote: Oh I do so enjoy the way
that his fingers are all
nice and thick and long
it's kind of like a poem
that doesn't even rhyme
but why would it when
you already know what

i mean i'm neither suggesting that he got lonely at home nor am i suggesting he got ready for arrival or both or whatever i'm just making observations as observations are fun and finely trimmed fingers are an art to be appreciated i can never get mine that neat and my ex used to ALWAYS complain
With fingers like that, who needs toys?
jhamba
procrastinator

alittledizzy wrote:
that his fingers are all
nice and thick and long
it's kind of like a poem
that doesn't even rhyme
but why would it when
you already know what

everyone

(also, I just realized phamnotof was referring to fingering. I was wondering why your ex would care about your fingernails. I'm clearly not dirty minded enough)
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

jhamba wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
that his fingers are all
nice and thick and long
it's kind of like a poem
that doesn't even rhyme
but why would it when
you already know what

everyone

(except replace sex with fingering)
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

:shock:
Well this threads topic changed pretty quickly

I like it...

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

phamnotof
morning quiff

jhamba wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
that his fingers are all
nice and thick and long
it's kind of like a poem
that doesn't even rhyme
but why would it when
you already know what

everyone

(also, I just realized phamnotof was referring to fingering. I was wondering why your ex would care about your fingernails. I'm clearly not dirty minded enough)
1) you are ADORABLE
2) and really, I've slept with a dude who's dick was smaller than Danny's two fingers, toys can indeed be left on the playground :gg:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Phil is looking so good in these tour vids. He should wear that shirt more often.

Anonymousse
flower crown

Umm,

So can any1 explain why Dan is under his own network?

Or like why did it get started?

Or why Phil isn't?

I'm confused... (and how/why does his network also claim at least 2 fake Dan accounts? I'm even more confused)

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

SquishPhan
capita£ester

Anonymousse wrote:Umm,

So can any1 explain why Dan is under his own network?

Or like why did it get started?

Or why Phil isn't?

I'm confused... (and how/why does his network also claim at least 2 fake Dan accounts? I'm even more confused)
I have no clue what you are talking about, please explain.
Anonymousse
flower crown

SquishPhan wrote: I have no clue what you are talking about, please explain.
Sorry,

Too much coffee.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/network/danhowelllimited

- Manged

SquishPhan
capita£ester

Anonymousse wrote:
Sorry,

Too much coffee.

Huh, that is really weird. I mean Phil isn't there (it seems like he is still with ChannelFlip), but their gaming channel is. Very strange indeed.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

I don't understand why they need to have 5 shows in Florida; there's no way they can fill all of them up :shock:
Anonymousse
flower crown

SquishPhan wrote: Huh, that is really weird. I mean Phil isn't there (it seems like he is still with ChannelFlip), but their gaming channel is. Very strange indeed.
I can kinda see why Phil isn't there if he was under ChannelFlip before (because changing networks is usually very difficult/troublesome/not possible? depending on contracts)

Maybe he didn't want to have a contract that says he has to upload x times a month or something? I don't know.. Just wondering if he EVER mentioned it or if anyone has any better ideas?

- Manged

SquishPhan
capita£ester

sweetmm wrote:I don't understand why they need to have 5 shows in Florida; there's no way they can fill all of them up :shock:
I've never understood that either. Seems like a weird choice to me.
Anonymousse wrote:
SquishPhan wrote: Huh, that is really weird. I mean Phil isn't there (it seems like he is still with ChannelFlip), but their gaming channel is. Very strange indeed.
I can kinda see why Phil isn't there if he was under ChannelFlip before (because changing networks is usually very difficult/troublesome/not possible? depending on contracts)

Maybe he didn't want to have a contract that says he has to upload x times a month or something? I don't know.. Just wondering if he EVER mentioned it or if anyone has any better ideas?
As far as I know, they have never spoken about this, so this is all a bit weird.
sweetmm
angel bean

SquishPhan wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:
Sorry,

Too much coffee.

Huh, that is really weird. I mean Phil isn't there (it seems like he is still with ChannelFlip), but their gaming channel is. Very strange indeed.
Maybe Phil is waiting for his contract to end with ChannelFlip.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Anonymousse wrote:

Channelflip still claims Dan, though. Maybe socialblade has inaccurate info?

edit: CF actually has pages for Dan Howell, danisnotonfire, DanAndPhilGAMES, Phil Lester, and AmazingPhil.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

alittledizzy wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:

edit: CF actually has pages for Dan Howell, danisnotonfire, DanAndPhilGAMES, Phil Lester, and AmazingPhil.
Could be. But I did google Dan's network and it seems very legit. I'm very confused about all of this.
phamnotof
morning quiff

I don't think that SocialBlade is a network per se? It's like a site to that keeps tracks statistics. You can find most YouTubers on there, regardless of what their network is, and I don't even think that they get a say about whether they're on there.
DryCereal
koi pond

SquishPhan wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:

Could be. But I did google Dan's network and it seems very legit. I'm very confused about all of this.
Maybe they're in the process of leaving CF and going it alone, maybe not who knows? I'd guess that it wouldn't just be something quick and easy that happens overnight, but if it IS the case, maybe D/Ps contracts are up at different times? IDK, just trying to come up with anything that sounds halfway reasonable...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

phamnotof wrote:I don't think that SocialBlade is a network per se? It's like a site to that keeps tracks statistics. You can find most YouTubers on there, regardless of what their network is, and I don't even think that they get a say about whether they're on there.
It isn't a network, but it does indicate which netwerk claims certain channels. AmazingPhil is claimed by ChannelFlip, and Dan used to be as well. Only now it says his channel is claimed by DanHowellLimited.
Last edited by SquishPhan on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymousse
flower crown

SquishPhan wrote: It isn't a network, but it does indicate which netwerk claims certain channels. AmazingPhil is claimed by ChannelFlip, and Dan used to be as wel.l Only now it says his channel is claimed by DanHowellLimited.
I thought I didn't see it when I checked a few months ago...

So maybe they are moving? Then again who knows.

They are a mystery to me.

- Manged

sweetmm
angel bean

Its interesting that their gaming channel is parked under danhowelllimited; if suddenly AmazingPhil is also claimed under it, then we need to see if they changed the directorship of the company to both of them instead of just Dan. Currently still only Dan, and Phil still has AmazingPhil Limited on his own.

This is quite recent, last month DINOF was still under ChannelFlip.
phamnotof
morning quiff

SquishPhan wrote:
phamnotof wrote:I don't think that SocialBlade is a network per se? It's like a site to that keeps tracks statistics. You can find most YouTubers on there, regardless of what their network is, and I don't even think that they get a say about whether they're on there.
It isn't a network, but it does indicate which netwerk claims certain channels. AmazingPhil is claimed by ChannelFlip, and Dan used to be as well. Only now it says his channel is claimed by DanHowellLimited.
Oh I get it now! Sorry for the confusion. Oh dear, if misters "we do everything ourselves" even start managing themselves, I mean,... I guess it's nice, but also, how much do they want to take on?
jaej
moon room
Pronouns: he/they/idm

ceo howell? yas get it boy
my name is jaejmine masters and i have something to say. dan and phil have fucked up japan :japhan:
phil lester threw the first brick at stonewall, we love a queer icon :biflag: