Happy 2 Years To IDB

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Wow, it's already been 2 years since we started up this site! The time has gone by so fast and we cannot believe how much the site has grown.

:ribena:

Firstly, here are some stats just to show you how much we love talking about Deps:
Since the beginning there are 1830 members, who have posted 85329 total posts in 1180 topics!!

Within the last year we have had a lot of things going on in the background, mainly which involved moving the forum to our new host (which caused us a lot of sleepless nights and grey hair). We were told that prophpbb would be migrating to tapatalk and the layout was horrendous. We've always tried to give you the best layouts we could and we knew we would have to find a brand new host. After a lot of discussion and trials behind the scenes we finally found one, and despite some necessary maintenance we weren't down for too long and everything worked out perfectly.

We also managed to raise a fair amount of money for charity in the last year. Both Young Minds and Make A Wish Foundation benefited from the generosity of all our lovely users, as well as raising money for the forum, we cannot thank you all enough for helping with all these causes.

We just want to say a massive thank you to everyone for making IDB what it is, you guys are the people who make it so fun to run so please never change.

Also, just as a bit of fun, last year Oqua showed you what the site first looked like in the first couple of days being live
but this was one of the headers we talked about using when we were putting the site together! So glad we didn't go with that cherry lube theme haha!

Lots of love from the team at IDB

ps. we will have something new and fun for you coming up but it's not quite ready yet
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DatCog
blobfish

:babuse: :elephant: :babuse: :elephant: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY IDB!!! :babuse: :elephant: :babuse: :elephant:

I love this place <3
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

:sparkle: WOOOO!! Happy 2nd Anniversary, IDB! :sparkle:

I'm uncomfortable with how much time has passed since I joined this place, because it feels like yesterday. An excellent reminder that we're all aging!! :skeleton:

ANYWHO. These 2 years have been a roller coaster of handwriting analysis, deep and seemingly-unending tour boredom, mild apartment stalking, and inside jokes galore and I couldn't be more thankful. Cheers to IDB and the people that make it wonderful! :ribena:

(Also, thanks Dan and Phil, I guess.)
alch
ar·tic·u·late

i'm pretty new compared to a lot of people on this site but the time i've spent lurking/posting has been some of the best time i've had in the dan and phil fandom.

thank you to the team and to all the users who make this such a great place!
(and thank you for not using the cherry theme)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:newyear: :cheer: <3 Happy Two Years Anniversary IDB <3 :cheer: :newyear:

It's amazing how much this lovely community has grown in two years. For something that started as a rebel movement against a place filled with hate, we've all done very well in making IDB into the amazing place it has become. Let's aim for many more! As long as D&P don't retire after tour I guess :')

The anniversary header looks awesome!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Happy two years! I only found idb last year, but I'm really glad and grateful I did because it really has been a blast (even when I was just a lurker).

Thanks to everyone involved and for putting in the time and dedication making idb a lovely corner to hang out in! Here's to another year :ribena:

also idk maybe the cherry theme would be fun to use on a certain day in November
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Happy two years idb! I know I wouldn't have got near as deep into this fandom if I hadn't found idb, nor would my fandom experience be anywhere near as great as it is

<3
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Aww two years! Happy Birthday IDB :hbd: :birthday: This is pretty much the only phandom place for me and I really like it here (duh)!
pulvis et umbra sumus
jesp
why bother

Happy birthday, IDB.
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

happy anniversary IDB!
although I mostly lurk now I've been here from the beginning and watching this site grow has been a lot of fun! reading so many interesting opinions about all kinds of topics has been great
karma_yeah
philussy

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDB!! :newyear:
What goes around, comes around Image
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

Catallena wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:26 pm :newyear: :cheer: <3 Happy Two Years Anniversary IDB <3 :cheer: :newyear:

It's amazing how much this lovely community has grown in two years. For something that started as a rebel movement against a place filled with hate, we've all done very well in making IDB into the amazing place it has become. Let's aim for many more! As long as D&P don't retire after tour I guess :')

The anniversary header looks awesome!
rebels with a cause! sorry that was cheesy.
i can't believe we're still here, either. so happy to be a part of it and still growing. <3 :love2: :love1: :ribena:

re: oquas screencap: lol at the second ever post on the forum being about dan's dental pain kink. you're welcome guys.

FYI: if you can't see the anniversary header, google how to do a hard refresh on your system/browser. for Mac + Chrome: hold down up arrow, shift, and click the refresh button!
art in avatar by lily
swofro
angel bean

Happy Birthday, IDB! Thank you for filling my days with amusing discussion about our two favourite dorks. :DD
Love is forever