Dan & Phil Part 68: The Quiffening

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

hello9217 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:29 pm Honestly this is quite relaxing and made me laugh for a good five minutes. Also people are still literally giving them money in this stream which makes me laugh even more.
I know. Capital lester must be so proud.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

for anyone in need of a recap (so far), i made this Really High Quality gif:

enjoy.
fancybum
senpai

Didn’t Phil already get told off by a neighbour for feeding pigeons on the balcony, tsk tsk. Now he’s monetized his insolence lmaooo I love him.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

I don't know why I didn't have faith in them to actually do this, but I'm really glad they did. Pigeon fest 2k18 is all I care about now, and I'm excited to see any and all timestamps for this! They'll definitely be something that's very riveting to look back on. And who needs BBC Earth when you've got a real-time look into the life of some of London's bougiest pigeons?
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

fancybum wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:44 pm Didn’t Phil already get told off by a neighbour for feeding pigeons on the balcony, tsk tsk. Now he’s monetized his insolence lmaooo I love him.
They're moving anyways so he doesn't care :illuminati: :tinfoil:

Thanks for the gif, @rizzo!
liola
rankussy

I wanted to comment about the baking video but then they decided to give the best content ever created and I now stand DanAndPhilPigeons. Respect my new lifestyle
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

further updates.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

some time stamps for those of you who are missing out!! i missed the beginning tho sorry :(
06:37 : we see the first pigeon omg <3
09:15 : a car honks really loudly
14:00 : there's a lot of wind for like 2 minutes straight
27:50 : someone coughs. i feel like it sounded more like phil because of how dry it was but it might have been dan :/ anyway i trust idb to figure this out quicky
36:20 : two pigeons almost fight but then they don't. epic
45:00 : the sound of a door being shut. i think this could tell us a lot about the flat layout :sherlock:
52:45 : the sound of a baby crying. #phandivorced ? #phanchild ?
01:04:23 : pigeons
blueskies
phillion/danosaur <//3

more updates: the light has finally been switched off. conserve energy, boys

edit: NO IT'S ACTUALLY FLASHING and I'm sure idb will be able to figure out what deppy is trying to tell us through Morse code.

or maybe it just ran out of battery.

or maybe they're just messing with us.

SO MANY THEORIES.
Last edited by blueskies on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
000dia000
emo goose

I have no idea what's going on but a part of me is annoyed that this is the most effort they've put into a video for a while lol
:cactus:
hello9217
flower crown

is that blinking in morse code or something? it kept flashing for a minute there
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

hello9217 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:20 pm is that blinking in morse code or something? it kept flashing for a minute there
LMAO people in the chat are saying that they're just saying "pigeon," but I don't know morse code so idk if that's correct or not
onomatopoeia
squish

snokoplasmic wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:26 pm
hello9217 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:20 pm is that blinking in morse code or something? it kept flashing for a minute there
LMAO people in the chat are saying that they're just saying "pigeon," but I don't know morse code so idk if that's correct or not
it is! i looked it up and it says pigeon :lol: they are such idiots why are we so far up their asses :rofl:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

LOL dan & phil proving that they could do videos of paint drying and they’d still make money.

I hope a pigeon shits on Phils laptop. So ridiculous, their poor neighbours (I have a pigeon fear alright). April fools is meant to be finished by midday!

Flash the light again and spell out capita£ester please!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
BSV
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

?Oh my god, what? they were flashing a light in morse ode that spelt out pigeon? that is amazing :stan:
I'm so curious, how much money they are making from this live show - i feel like this is actually like modern art :lol: people will write essays of this in the future - its a comment on society as a whole - you know? :tu:
malday
emo goose

They were spelling "tip more" in morse.
Why aren't they putting this on youtube , again? is younow bribing Phil to stay off of youtube?

Happy Deppy April Fools, IDB ;)
autumnhearth
senpai

Wow. I was packing and wasn’t sure if they would come through. But thank you for the gifs, clips, timestamps and morse code updates. Why am I feeling oddly emotional? I should be amused not moved. I need brunch. Happy Easter to those that celebrate and Happy April Fools!
JustMarie
drama llama

I just woke up
WTF IS HAPPENING??

I'm just waiting for the pigeons :corn:
starwatersong
phabergé

At two hours in, Phil’s hand added more food to the full bird bath.

#pigeonwatch2k18
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I doubted they would do it too but this is the best thing ever
I keep going about my day and laughing out loud when I remember it/check for updates
Wish I didn't have stuff to do so I could sit and watch the whole thing
:rofl: :corn:
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

i've personally witnessed 2 out of the total 3 (?) pigeon sightings and i have a theory!
every time a pigeon appears and tries to move around flapping it's wings, the air makes the letters move against the wall, which immediately scares the bird away. could Deppy themselves be the ones causing their failure? #removetheletters ??
pls provide comments and critique with arguments for/against my theory

//EDIT: MORE THEORIES! if this is being filmed with a laptop webcam, everything must be mirrored. so maybe that's why the writing looks so weird.. they had to write it so that it'd look right on the mirrored webcam
stay tuned for more conspiracies
Last edited by anime_is_not_cool on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starwatersong
phabergé

... remember when Dan told us he could do a whole stream about just mince pies and that people would watch it but that’s not the point?

I feel like I learned something today.
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

Officially half-way through!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Big potato providing some extra Easter #spon
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

BSV wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:41 pm ?Oh my god, what? they were flashing a light in morse ode that spelt out pigeon? that is amazing :stan:
I'm so curious, how much money they are making from this live show - i feel like this is actually like modern art :lol: people will write essays of this in the future - its a comment on society as a whole - you know? :tu:
You know you've reached a certain level of popularity when you can make money off of a webcam livestreaming pigeons :corn:
Springwatch eat your heart out :lol: