Dan & Phil Part 69: our cherry blossom

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I love the phandom. Of course we go from "today surely" ... "guys, come ON" to "omg they're moving again can you believe it?!?!1"

As for arguments, that sounds right, though remember Phil also likes to leave Dan to think he's won only to reappear with Hello, Internet playing on his laptop, the cheeky snek ;)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

from now on i'm not going to acknowledge dnp as youtubers, but only my next door neighbors who have a giant hole in their front yard with a pile of dirt beside it, that nobody knows why the hell it's there, but it's been like that for the last 3 years.
what are they making out of it? why is it there? do they even plan on doing anything with it? we need answers.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

greenergrass
stress mushroom

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:42 pm
The merge is complete. Finally
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

What video? That tweet was truly the content I needed tonight.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
anonymousdork
delia smith

Catallena wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 pm What video? That tweet was truly the content I needed tonight.
I wish I could feel the same. :( I understand being busy for tour, but some communication would be nice. (Really I'm just hungry for a video...)
Your ass is where you feel all your most important emotions
liola
rankussy

This is now two days in a row that phil interact with the audience with random tweets and dan is silent, I sense he's working on the video...maybe they think he'll post it soon and that's why they're waiting on the gaming channel?

I don't care boys, please just say something. I'm dying, my crops are suffering
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

liola wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 pm This is now two days in a row that phil interact with the audience with random tweets and dan is silent, I sense he's working on the video...maybe they think he'll post it soon and that's why they're waiting on the gaming channel?

I don't care boys, please just say something. I'm dying, my crops are suffering
But...isn't it obvious why Dan is silent? This is just a cover-up for the fact that Phil finally absorbed Dan.

(in all seriousness though, I agree; a video at some point would be nice)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

anonymousdork wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:51 pm
Catallena wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 pm What video? That tweet was truly the content I needed tonight.
I wish I could feel the same. :( I understand being busy for tour, but some communication would be nice. (Really I'm just hungry for a video...)
The day they communicate with us is the day the world ends tbh.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m cackling (you know internally). It really was only a matter of time. So umm Friday upload sounds good yeah? Also while, it might not have anything to do with P&P, I’m really curious about what Tyler did in London that he has to sit on for a year. Twitter all of a sudden won’t load for me, so I can’t link.
hello9217
flower crown

The funny thing is is that the video going up tomorrow (hopefully) will probably just be a two minute ii tour trailer.
ratlad
angel bean

i would like to know the full story on how that situation went about...
maybe it happened at a restaurant since he tweeted it around the time they have dinner?
sneaky snek dan was trying to make reservations for one by using phil's name, he's learning from capita£ester, isn't he?
yeetussy
glabella

Deppy who? I only know Peppy sorry :/
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

fancybum wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm Excuse me, excuse me, I believe I was quite clear:
fancybum wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:19 pm And I will only accept answers from D&P so save it.
Re-watch this video; it’ll remind you of their domestic arguments and what it’s like living with someone. One of my favourite videos of all time! I love how snarky they get especially when it comes to the subject of Dan pacing at 5am 😂

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
fieldoflovers
living flop

Clearly the tweet is the culmination of known stalker daniel howell’s 9 year plan. First, befriend your internet stars (which he documents in the documentary How to Befriend Your Favourite Interenet Stars), then he convinvinced Phil into living with him and now he will become Phil, this is 100% true and all will be revealed in Dan’s next video, a ben cook type one entitled “Becoming Phil”.

Do you think its too early in content drought for me to be acting like this?
fancybum
senpai

missemma wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:44 pm
fancybum wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm Excuse me, excuse me, I believe I was quite clear:
fancybum wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:19 pm And I will only accept answers from D&P so save it.
Re-watch this video; it’ll remind you of their domestic arguments and what it’s like living with someone. One of my favourite videos of all time! I love how snarky they get especially when it comes to the subject of Dan pacing at 5am 😂
Lol I was thinking this vid was as close as we've really gotten. I did rewatch (thanks!) and I do love it and would love more of it, but what I really want is more than this. Because they're still hedging around being too genuine for the sake of entertainment- I mean obviously they're not going to air actual dirty laundry and what actually pisses them off etc. for randos, but that's really what I'm dreaming about. Like Phil eats cereal and leaves cupboards open and leaves his socks everywhere and creates bin juice, and Dan paces and.. rants a lot? But they must do things that they haven't brought up for audience consumption that makes them want to legitimately throw each other out of a window. Like does Dan leave wet towels on the floor? does Phil snore? what tiny insignificant thing is it they do that is a genuine annoyance (not a concern, not cute or funny, just annoying) that they're just trapped with forever? That's what I'm curious about a totally normal amount.

edit: and boo at no video today. harrumph.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
malday
emo goose

Practical Cohabiting Advice with Deps (no.1 bestseller):

"Remind yourself how loaded the other person is" -capitalester
"Look good in an animal onsie to get your way" -furrydan
Gal
smol bean

Another day, another minute with no new video.

(Just PLEASE for the love of anything don’t let the next video be the sims)

I loved Phil’s tweet today however, I suppose Dan thinks about his Bae so much that they really are becoming one and they’ll soon reveal that they’re going to do a brain transplant where they each have one half of the other’s brain (conspiracy: ii is just an opportunity for them to tell us that they’re becoming PhilandPhilGAMES)
I love one (1) man and many women.
ratlad
angel bean

Gal wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:45 am Another day, another minute with no new video.

I loved Phil’s tweet today however, I suppose Dan thinks about his Bae so much that they really are becoming one and they’ll soon reveal that they’re going to do a brain transplant where they each have one half of the other’s brain (conspiracy: ii is just an opportunity for them to tell us that they’re becoming PhilandPhilGAMES)
i guess when dan reffered to phil as "the literal other half" this is exactly what he meant... it was all just a warning we were all too blind to see. :tinfoil:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

malday wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:28 am Practical Cohabiting Advice with Deps (no.1 bestseller):

"Remind yourself how loaded the other person is" -capitalester
"Look good in an animal onsie to get your way" -furrydan
This made me laugh so much! More please! Let’s all contribute.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Gal wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:45 am Another day, another minute with no new video.

Hello and :welcome: ! (And love your avatar!)

I have actually introduced myself as a work colleague to a client :oops: , so it's maybe not all that hard to do. :lol:

Of course, whenever Deppy does something like that it's 8 million times cuter. <3
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Who is he introducing himself to? New neighbours? :tinfoil:

Cristine (Simply Nailogical) moved two months ago, and unless you follow her Snapchat, you wouldn't know. She kept the filming room the entire time until things were settled in, so videos were coming as usual and looked the same.
So if she has a full-time job, moved, and still did 1-2 videos per week.... What's D&P up to :sideeye:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

So, like, are Dan and Phil even alive or should I start a "Dan and Phil have died and were replaced by robots: A Conspiracy Thread" on twitter?
ratlad
angel bean

rizzo wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:55 pm So, like, are Dan and Phil even alive or should I start a "Dan and Phil have died and were replaced by robots: A Conspiracy Thread" on twitter?
Dan's actually getting a Phil face transplant at the moment, that's why they've been so silent.
or they're moving all of their stuff into their forever home, i don't think there's an in between tbh.
Grey
lady door

I’m imagining it happened because Dan went to introduce himself and Phil together, like “I’m Dan and this is Phil”, but his mouth skipped the “dan and this is” part and went straight to “I’m Phil”.
Or maybe they did die and get replaced by robots and there was a programming error resulting in the Dan robot experiencing confusion.
I'm having a stress.