phanfics by IDBers

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Lain
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

LeftHandedism wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:33 am I did a fic for the Phandom Big Bang....it was a pretty interesting exercise for me to write something long-form! It became a story about a kid named Emily Lester thirteen years from now, in a somewhat dystopian future that I think might actually happen in some form. And about her family, of course.

The World Turned Upside Down
I hadn't even noticed I had reached Chapter 7 until I went to click "Next Chapter" and realized there was no such button. :( What you've written is so incredible and unlike anything I've read before in Phandom! I'm excited for more. :love1:

I think my evening plans have changed from dicking around on Steam to reading through your other work on AO3!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Lain wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:06 pm
LeftHandedism wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:33 am I did a fic for the Phandom Big Bang....it was a pretty interesting exercise for me to write something long-form! It became a story about a kid named Emily Lester thirteen years from now, in a somewhat dystopian future that I think might actually happen in some form. And about her family, of course.

The World Turned Upside Down
I hadn't even noticed I had reached Chapter 7 until I went to click "Next Chapter" and realized there was no such button. :( What you've written is so incredible and unlike anything I've read before in Phandom! I'm excited for more. :love1:

I think my evening plans have changed from dicking around on Steam to reading through your other work on AO3!
Thanks so much! :lilheart:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lishachi
eclipse shirt

I have never in my life written fanfiction before but last year when they did gamingmas I tried to write something. Then I did, and forgot all about it. I just found it in my notes, and it's a little angsty, with a lot of cute shy moments. I don't really know what to do with it, I don't know if anyone will like it, I don't even think it's that good, but if you'd like to read it, it's under the spoiler. (I don't have anywhere I put these this is just copied and pasted lol sorry.)
Phil woke up from his third? Fourth? Unsuccessful attempt at sleeping, hearing a gentle, somber sound coming from the room next to his.

He couldn’t decide if he should stay in bed, where it was warm, where he could hear Dan playing piano softly through the wall, where the sound of January rain was quietly pattering on his window that was slightly open. Or get up to see Dan.

He didn’t go into Dan’s room when he played the piano. He usually just laid in his room, listening to how relaxing the sounds were. He understood that Dan wanted to be alone, or that playing the piano was either out of practise or just because he felt the need. He wasn’t sure which was which this time. He debated getting up, and before he knew it he was out of the bed, getting his glasses on and wandering to the bedroom next to his.

He looked down at his pyjama bottoms, brushed off a few small crumbs from the biscuits in bed (which he knew was a bad idea, snacks in bed never turn out well) and tentatively knocked on the half opened door.

“Phil?”

Phil peered into Dans room.

“Hi. Did I interrupt you? Sorry.”

Dan looked up from the piano.

“No no, it’s fine. What are you doing up? It’s like 3am? Oh shit wait did I wake you I just-“

“Hey, I couldn’t sleep, don’t worry. I was just listening to you through the wall… uhh… I’m sorry, I’ll leave you to it”

Phil was about to walk back into his bedroom, face slightly flustered, when Dan got up and reached for his wrist.

“Don’t go.” Dan looked at Phil shyly. Phil felt his chest pang a small bit. Why is it that Dan could look so sad, but so pretty at the same time?

“You play beautifully, you know. You underestimate yourself, Dan. You’re a wonderful piano player, much better than you think you are.” Phil said, all in a bit of a rush.

Dan blushed slightly. Phil could tell because he gets a little red patch on the side of his face, next to his 'sad dimple.’

Phil noticed that Dan was now holding his hand. He looked down, to see their hands intertwined, and looked up at Dan who had watery eyes. A single tear dropped from his face.

“What’s wrong, Dan?”

Dan looked at his hand which was locked with Phil's, then looked up at him, and felt tears streaming down his face.

“I just- does it ever bother you that… do you think…” Dan was tripping over his words, his brain going into overdrive and his mouth not able to catch up.

“Dan?”

Dan was crying now, quietly, just looking at the ground, tears falling onto the cream carpet below him.

Phil reached for his face, gently wiping his tears away with his thumb. Dan looked up into Phil’s eyes, scanning for emotions, which were of course hidden away under the surface.

“Dan, it hurts me so much to see you cry. Please tell me what’s wrong.” Phil embraced Dan, hugging him gently but firm, reassuring him and comforting him.

“Phil, do you think I’m loved? Y’know, like truly? I haven’t had anyone in years tell me and I’m starting to forget what it feels like.”

Phils heart broke. He released Dan from the hug and looked at him. His hair was back from his face, slightly curly and unruly. He was in his usual comfy pj bottoms that Phil always thought he looked cute in (but never said to his face) with his black jumper with the zips on the shoulders. He looked perfect, as he always did, with tears streaming down his face and his eyes slightly red. Phil didn’t know how to respond.

Dan makes Phil's heart flip a tiny bit more each day. He shares looks with him that he’s never shared with anyone. Theres a connection between them, there always has been. There has always been something there and before now, a time ago, there was definitely something. And it got messy. But they stuck together. They’ve never really stated to each other how they felt, though. Not in years. It’s always been something that’s gone unmentioned. The same goes with the late night bed-sharing. The quick “thank you” kisses they sometimes share. The “good night” kisses they quite often share. The “i’m-so-drunk-and-wow-you’re-so-pretty” kisses they always manage to share.

And here they were, standing in the hallway, holding each other.

“Phil. What are we doing? What is happening with us? Sometimes we sleep in the same bed, sometimes we don’t. Sometimes we kiss, and it’s amazing, and sometimes we don’t. Sometimes we look at each other and it’s almost like we want to say something, but we don’t. I’m tired of trying to guess and I don’t want to pressure you or confuse you but-“

Phil pulled him in and kissed him. A soft, loving kiss, which Dan melted into. Phil then pulled away, cupping Dan’s cheek, smiling at him adoringly.

“Dan. I…I love you. You are loved, by me. I should of told you sooner. But, uh, I’ve kind of loved you from the minute I met you. Nothing has changed. I’m so sorry. But, uh.’’ He tripping over his words and was kind of-no-really hoping he’d say the same back when Dan looked at him and said...

“I love you, too.” Dan smiled.

They looked at each other, tears in their eyes, hands interlocked.

“I play piano sometimes at night, to keep myself pre-occupied. Sometimes i just want to see you... knock on your door and climb into bed with you, and uh... I mean we’ve never said what we are, if we're anything... and I’ve never known the boundaries really. So, some nights I get sad and I let it out through music. It’s therapeutic, and it works for a while, but it’s never quite enough. It’s never quite... you.” Dan said, slightly shaking, his hands fidgeting around in Phil’s.

Phil wondered how somebody could be so poetically beautiful.

“You have me now.” Phil smiled warmly.

And with that, Phil pulled up from his piano, into his room and climbed into bed with Dan. Phil’s hands wrapping around Dans waist, Dan's chest thudding slightly faster.

“Christ you are cold, Phil. How do you ever sleep?”

“Well maybe if you budged up a little bit we could keep each other warm” Phil said, smirking slightly at Dan.

“Alright, alright I’m budging... jesus christ the things I have to do. After confessing my love...”

They looked at each other and laughed softly.

“The rain is so nice, I’m sorry my piano was overshadowing the sound of it. Rains always good to fall asleep to.”

“If you weren’t playing piano, I may not have come into your room, and you and I probably wouldn’t be lying together after telling each other that we love one another. Which would you prefer? I know what i’d pick, Dan.”

“Thank you for your input, Phil. As always, you speak the truth.” Dan said with a smidge of sarcasm.

“Of course I do, now shhhh I can’t hear the rain over your voice.” Phil nudged Dan to be quiet.

Dan turned around to meet Phil's eyes, and for a second he was going to act offended, but he decided on kissing him instead. They exchanged warm, soft kisses under the covers, with the rain a gentle patter in the background. They then looked at each other, studying each other in the dimly lit room. They looked at each other with so much love. All of which was clear and shared between millions of people on the internet, but never shared between the two. Not like this anyway. Maybe subtly, between little looks in the kitchen after making coffee, the slight hand touching they sometimes did while on the tube coming home, the cuddling on the sofa whilst watching crap tv. Somehow, they always knew. But it was always unspoken.

The actions spoke louder than words, and they couldn’t hear them.

But now they definitely can.

“I love you, Phil.”

“I love you too, Bear.”

Dan closed his eyes, smiling shyly, wondering why they didn’t say anything sooner.
I wrote this after a rough period of my life, I was struggling a lot last year, maybe you can tell. And I kind of wrote what I wish would happen to me some day. I'd appreciate feedback as this is my first fanfiction. I love writing but I've never wrote anything like this, so any feedback at all is cool. Thanks :D :biheart:

(This is in the Phanfic recs too because apparently I'm stupid and still sick and not sure how to work today lol)
:biflag: :blackheart:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

lishachi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am I have never in my life written fanfiction before but last year when they did gamingmas I tried to write something. Then I did, and forgot all about it. I just found it in my notes, and it's a little angsty, with a lot of cute shy moments. I don't really know what to do with it, I don't know if anyone will like it, I don't even think it's that good, but if you'd like to read it, it's under the spoiler. (I don't have anywhere I put these this is just copied and pasted lol sorry.)
Phil woke up from his third? Fourth? Unsuccessful attempt at sleeping, hearing a gentle, somber sound coming from the room next to his.

He couldn’t decide if he should stay in bed, where it was warm, where he could hear Dan playing piano softly through the wall, where the sound of January rain was quietly pattering on his window that was slightly open. Or get up to see Dan.

He didn’t go into Dan’s room when he played the piano. He usually just laid in his room, listening to how relaxing the sounds were. He understood that Dan wanted to be alone, or that playing the piano was either out of practise or just because he felt the need. He wasn’t sure which was which this time. He debated getting up, and before he knew it he was out of the bed, getting his glasses on and wandering to the bedroom next to his.

He looked down at his pyjama bottoms, brushed off a few small crumbs from the biscuits in bed (which he knew was a bad idea, snacks in bed never turn out well) and tentatively knocked on the half opened door.

“Phil?”

“No no, it’s fine. What are you doing up? It’s like 3am? Oh shit wait did I wake you I just-“

“Hey, I couldn’t sleep, don’t worry. I was just listening to you through the wall… uhh… I’m sorry, I’ll leave you to it”

Phil was about to walk back into his bedroom, face slightly flustered, when Dan got up and reached for his wrist.

“Don’t go.” Dan looked at Phil shyly. Phil felt his chest pang a small bit. Why is it that Dan could look so sad, but so pretty at the same time?

“You play beautifully, you know. You underestimate yourself, Dan. You’re a wonderful piano player, much better than you think you are.” Phil said, all in a bit of a rush.

Dan blushed slightly. Phil could tell because he gets a little red patch on the side of his face, next to his 'sad dimple.’

Phil noticed that Dan was now holding his hand. He looked down, to see their hands intertwined, and looked up at Dan who had watery eyes. A single tear dropped from his face.

“What’s wrong, Dan?”

Dan looked at his hand which was locked with Phil's, then looked up at him, and felt tears streaming down his face.

“I just- does it ever bother you that… do you think…” Dan was tripping over his words, his brain going into overdrive and his mouth not able to catch up.

“Dan?”

Dan was crying now, quietly, just looking at the ground, tears falling onto the cream carpet below him.

Phil reached for his face, gently wiping his tears away with his thumb. Dan looked up into Phil’s eyes, scanning for emotions, which were of course hidden away under the surface.

“Dan, it hurts me so much to see you cry. Please tell me what’s wrong.” Phil embraced Dan, hugging him gently but firm, reassuring him and comforting him.

“Phil, do you think I’m loved? Y’know, like truly? I haven’t had anyone in years tell me and I’m starting to forget what it feels like.”

Phils heart broke. He released Dan from the hug and looked at him. His hair was back from his face, slightly curly and unruly. He was in his usual comfy pj bottoms that Phil always thought he looked cute in (but never said to his face) with his black jumper with the zips on the shoulders. He looked perfect, as he always did, with tears streaming down his face and his eyes slightly red. Phil didn’t know how to respond.

Dan makes Phil's heart flip a tiny bit more each day. He shares looks with him that he’s never shared with anyone. Theres a connection between them, there always has been. There has always been something there and before now, a time ago, there was definitely something. And it got messy. But they stuck together. They’ve never really stated to each other how they felt, though. Not in years. It’s always been something that’s gone unmentioned. The same goes with the late night bed-sharing. The quick “thank you” kisses they sometimes share. The “good night” kisses they quite often share. The “i’m-so-drunk-and-wow-you’re-so-pretty” kisses they always manage to share.

“Phil. What are we doing? What is happening with us? Sometimes we sleep in the same bed, sometimes we don’t. Sometimes we kiss, and it’s amazing, and sometimes we don’t. Sometimes we look at each other and it’s almost like we want to say something, but we don’t. I’m tired of trying to guess and I don’t want to pressure you or confuse you but-“

Phil pulled him in and kissed him. A soft, loving kiss, which Dan melted into. Phil then pulled away, cupping Dan’s cheek, smiling at him adoringly.

“Dan. I…I love you. You are loved, by me. I should of told you sooner. But, uh, I’ve kind of loved you from the minute I met you. Nothing has changed. I’m so sorry. But, uh.’’ He tripping over his words and was kind of-no-really hoping he’d say the same back when Dan looked at him and said...

“I play piano sometimes at night, to keep myself pre-occupied. Sometimes i just want to see you... knock on your door and climb into bed with you, and uh... I mean we’ve never said what we are, if we're anything... and I’ve never known the boundaries really. So, some nights I get sad and I let it out through music. It’s therapeutic, and it works for a while, but it’s never quite enough. It’s never quite... you.” Dan said, slightly shaking, his hands fidgeting around in Phil’s.

And with that, Phil pulled up from his piano, into his room and climbed into bed with Dan. Phil’s hands wrapping around Dans waist, Dan's chest thudding slightly faster.

“Well maybe if you budged up a little bit we could keep each other warm” Phil said, smirking slightly at Dan.

“Alright, alright I’m budging... jesus christ the things I have to do. After confessing my love...”

“The rain is so nice, I’m sorry my piano was overshadowing the sound of it. Rains always good to fall asleep to.”

“If you weren’t playing piano, I may not have come into your room, and you and I probably wouldn’t be lying together after telling each other that we love one another. Which would you prefer? I know what i’d pick, Dan.”

“Thank you for your input, Phil. As always, you speak the truth.” Dan said with a smidge of sarcasm.

“Of course I do, now shhhh I can’t hear the rain over your voice.” Phil nudged Dan to be quiet.

Dan turned around to meet Phil's eyes, and for a second he was going to act offended, but he decided on kissing him instead. They exchanged warm, soft kisses under the covers, with the rain a gentle patter in the background. They then looked at each other, studying each other in the dimly lit room. They looked at each other with so much love. All of which was clear and shared between millions of people on the internet, but never shared between the two. Not like this anyway. Maybe subtly, between little looks in the kitchen after making coffee, the slight hand touching they sometimes did while on the tube coming home, the cuddling on the sofa whilst watching crap tv. Somehow, they always knew. But it was always unspoken.

“I love you, Phil.”

“I love you too, Bear.”

Dan closed his eyes, smiling shyly, wondering why they didn’t say anything sooner.
I wrote this after a rough period of my life, I was struggling a lot last year, maybe you can tell. And I kind of wrote what I wish would happen to me some day. I'd appreciate feedback as this is my first fanfiction. I love writing but I've never wrote anything like this, so any feedback at all is cool. Thanks :D :biheart:

(This is in the Phanfic recs too because apparently I'm stupid and still sick and not sure how to work today lol)
This story is so sweet! Indeed, who wouldn't want something like this to happen to them. :shyhug: :lilheart:

I enjoyed reading this. I especially like your concrete details: the rain outside the slightly open window, the crumbs from unwise eating in bed.

If you want motivation to write some more, I encourage you to get an ao3 account (even though I've heard you may have to wait longer than usual to get it approved at the moment), and post this!

I've come to the firm conclusion that fic writing is (in large part) therapy. And the cool thing is that once you've written something and put it out there, other people will enjoy it and a few will even tell you so. Icing on the cake. :cakescene: :ribena:
"Why am I left-handed?"
lishachi
eclipse shirt

LeftHandedism wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 pm
lishachi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am I have never in my life written fanfiction before but last year when they did gamingmas I tried to write something. Then I did, and forgot all about it. I just found it in my notes, and it's a little angsty, with a lot of cute shy moments. I don't really know what to do with it, I don't know if anyone will like it, I don't even think it's that good, but if you'd like to read it, it's under the spoiler. (I don't have anywhere I put these this is just copied and pasted lol sorry.)

“Phil?”

“What’s wrong, Dan?”

“Dan?”

“I love you, Phil.”

“I love you too, Bear.”

This story is so sweet! Indeed, who wouldn't want something like this to happen to them. :shyhug: :lilheart:

I enjoyed reading this. I especially like your concrete details: the rain outside the slightly open window, the crumbs from unwise eating in bed.

If you want motivation to write some more, I encourage you to get an ao3 account (even though I've heard you may have to wait longer than usual to get it approved at the moment), and post this!

I've come to the firm conclusion that fic writing is (in large part) therapy. And the cool thing is that once you've written something and put it out there, other people will enjoy it and a few will even tell you so. Icing on the cake. :cakescene: :ribena:
Thank you! I really appreciate it, and the little details were what I was actually doing in life, I'm pretty sure I was eating in bed with my window open. Of course it was raining in England too lol. It was therapeutic definitely.

I tried ao3 but it says something about an invite? I'm very confused.
The_Blonde
living flop

lishachi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 pmI tried ao3 but it says something about an invite? I'm very confused.
dw! You just need to enter your email and they send you an invitation - it's a while since I did mine but I think it's a code or a password of some kind, you log in through that and it'll let you set up your account :thumb:

I waited two or three days for mine, but I think it's taking about a week to ten days now.

LeftHandedism is right, both about the loveliness of your fic and AO3 being the best way to get people to read your stuff! Writing is a form of therapy for me too, so I definitely see where you're coming from. Keep it up! :love2:
lishachi
eclipse shirt

The_Blonde wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:24 pm
lishachi wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 pmI tried ao3 but it says something about an invite? I'm very confused.
dw! You just need to enter your email and they send you an invitation - it's a while since I did mine but I think it's a code or a password of some kind, you log in through that and it'll let you set up your account :thumb:

I waited two or three days for mine, but I think it's taking about a week to ten days now.

LeftHandedism is right, both about the loveliness of your fic and AO3 being the best way to get people to read your stuff! Writing is a form of therapy for me too, so I definitely see where you're coming from. Keep it up! :love2:
It seems there is some issue with bots creating accounts so they've had to turn off the invitations for a week? (invitation queue's?) but thank you very much! I appreciate the feedeback. Maybe i'll try in a weeks time.
starwatersong
phabergé

I'm currently writing one about Deppy being intrigued and experimenting with hypnotism (yes, there's smut) based on the events of the 2016 Creator Summit.

You can find it here.

So far, it's a WIP, but I have five chapters done. That's it -- hope you enjoy!
lovelycutiesdnp
not a first-time poster

Hello, I hope you can check out my works as well. I don't have much but I hope you enjoy them :D I'm also working on a Prince Phil story but it's going to be a while before I post it (maybe start to post it during the summer idk). Hope you guys have a nice day <3

https://archiveofourown.org/users/lovelycutiesdnp/works
fieldoflovers
living flop

I wrote my first phanfic the other day, its parent!phan and takes place near Haloween because Haloween should be a year around celebration. Check it out if you want!

Its called quiescent kind of love and you can find it here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14264940

Summary: Halloween always brings out mischief and wonder but a strange costume request from Phil’s son leaves him questioning his parenting.
starwatersong
phabergé

Finished my first multichapter fanfic of, of course, Dan and Phil. I know some of you are like me and prefer completed fics. This one is an explicit one about Dan, Phil, and the events after the hypnotism show on stage at the YouTube convention.

I also have a couple of shorter fluffy comfort one-off fics -- one on Phil winning Fortnite and one about Dan having a hard time with his newly unlisted fics and the reaction.

Hope you enjoy! <3
liola
rankussy

I haven't really written fanfiction in a long time but something about Dan's birthday made me want to - so here it is, if someone wants to give it a go, even thought it's 30 minutes past his actual birthday because, why not. :shame: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14908304
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
sonicgreen
woodland creature

liola wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 pm I haven't really written fanfiction in a long time but something about Dan's birthday made me want to - so here it is, if someone wants to give it a go, even thought it's 30 minutes past his actual birthday because, why not. :shame: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14908304
Ooh I loved this! The dialogue was very nice
<3
liola
rankussy

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 pm
liola wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 pm I haven't really written fanfiction in a long time but something about Dan's birthday made me want to - so here it is, if someone wants to give it a go, even thought it's 30 minutes past his actual birthday because, why not. :shame: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14908304
Ooh I loved this! The dialogue was very nice
<3
Thank you, I'm really glad you did!! <3 dialogue is usually my weakness so I'm really glad you found it nice ;_; 💙
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
zazzed
squish

ahhh my first phanfiction is so many years. i was heavily inspired by this awful heat. my dialogue is highly lacking both in quality and quantity so if someone has any tips that would be really appreciated :))

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15191306
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

I finally took the plunge and wrote a tiny first fic! I started it for the summer AU flash fic fest, but took too long to finish it - based on the legend behind a Japanese summer festival, but set in modern day. Involves a lot of pining Dan. enjoy!
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15482247

Usual disclaimer, unbeta-ed, I don’t know what I’m doing, etc etc
sonicgreen
woodland creature

LadyLackless wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:29 am I finally took the plunge and wrote a tiny first fic! I started it for the summer AU flash fic fest, but took too long to finish it - based on the legend behind a Japanese summer festival, but set in modern day. Involves a lot of pining Dan. enjoy!

I've been neglecting this thread but finally got around to reading this! I liked it a lot, especially the way you characterized Phil. And Dan running out of the building made me laugh. :love2:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

sonicgreen wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:53 pm
LadyLackless wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:29 am I finally took the plunge and wrote a tiny first fic! I started it for the summer AU flash fic fest, but took too long to finish it - based on the legend behind a Japanese summer festival, but set in modern day. Involves a lot of pining Dan. enjoy!

I've been neglecting this thread but finally got around to reading this! I liked it a lot, especially the way you characterized Phil. And Dan running out of the building made me laugh. :love2:
Thank you so much! :love2: I’m glad that I managed to capture Phil for you given that he’s in it so little. Dan has no chill where the possibility of seeing Phil is concerned :D
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I wrote a little one-shot based on the FBI agent meme where Dan is an MI5 agent monitoring Phil. This is the first time in approximately ten years that I publish any creative writing, but I'm pretty satisfied with how this turned out.

stalk him until you get through (rating: G, word count: 1432)

Thank you to @sparkle for prompting, @autumnhearth for beta-reading and @thephandommenace for britpicking this fic!
citizen_erased
truth bomb

I've been trying to get back into writing more, and am shamelessly using Dan & Phil to practice my writing on and to project all kinds of Feelings on. So I thought I'd pimp my own fics here a bit. I'm still mostly just writing short bits and pieces, and have some short WIPs that may or may not be posted at some point.

I just posted this one on AO3: Cocoon (rating: Gen, word count: 838). It's a very generic drabble about depression, but I figured putting my own depression into a fic might be more productive than wallowing in it all night.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Sorry for the self spon but I wrote a thing and now I’m posting it: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16532 ... s/38729426

Based on Maddox-rider’s virus!phan au, you should check it out if you don’t mind smut and angst and virtual reality.

It’s complete, and should be posting every day until the whole thing is up :D
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I started reading the virus one last night and it's so good, I was looking for the next chapter and finally read the tumblr post again :roll: I always liked the idea, I'm intrigued to see what you've done with it.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I kinda hate doing #spon for myself, but I thought I'd post here since some people have been waiting for me to finish my WIP! :)

in the darkness, with you
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15674 ... s/36415200

Words: 142k, 33 chapters, COMPLETE
Rating: M
Genre/tags: slow burn, friends with benefits, strangers to lovers, hurt/comfort

Summary:
Phil, 28, video editor.
Phil doesn’t believe in love at first sight, and that is not about to change anytime soon. But what about lust? Just two short weeks ago, he’d say no, definitely not.

Not anymore. Not since he first locked eyes with Dan, the new intern at the company he works for. Not since he first thought, “I want him”.

Phil’s wish does come true, but there’s a catch.
It doesn’t mean anything.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Ablissa wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 pm I kinda hate doing #spon for myself, but I thought I'd post here since some people have been waiting for me to finish my WIP! :)

in the darkness, with you
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15674 ... s/36415200

Words: 142k, 33 chapters, COMPLETE
Rating: M
Genre/tags: slow burn, friends with benefits, strangers to lovers, hurt/comfort

Summary:
Phil, 28, video editor.
Phil doesn’t believe in love at first sight, and that is not about to change anytime soon. But what about lust? Just two short weeks ago, he’d say no, definitely not.

Not anymore. Not since he first locked eyes with Dan, the new intern at the company he works for. Not since he first thought, “I want him”.

Phil’s wish does come true, but there’s a catch.
It doesn’t mean anything.
I haven't even read the final chapter, but I totally second this spon! :lilheart: :clapping: :lilheart:

This has been one of my favorite fics to read this year! :reading1:
"Why am I left-handed?"
Ablissa
pastel persona

lefthandedism wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:53 pm I haven't even read the final chapter, but I totally second this spon! :lilheart: :clapping: :lilheart:

This has been one of my favorite fics to read this year! :reading1:
Wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy you read it and enjoyed it kdhkdshfskhsfkhd :happytears: <3