Liverpool - Empire Theatre - 13th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
efassx
first-time poster

Do you have any idea what the prices will be?
DryCereal
koi pond

Hopefully later today/tomorrow. Nothing's coming up on google or ATG yet, anyway. I'm guessing the prices will be similar to TATINOF though... :shrug:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Jane_Catharine
first-time poster

There's a listing up on ATG now, it says 'General Tickets: £16.25 - £100.25 + Booking Fees: £2.90 - £3.90' plus a £2.85 Transaction fee, so still quite vague really :shrug:
omgjo
smol bean

Hello! :)

I'm new here but have been lurking for ages and ages! Absolutely love reading everyone's theories and posts.

I've got a ticket for the Liverpool matinee show and will be going alone. Anyone else going alone and want to keep me company before the show? Haha

Jo :love2:
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

I’m also going alone!
MiniHowie
not a first-time poster
Pronouns: She/her

Hi, I didn't know if you knew already but on the Liverpool Matinee show, the name of the documentary was 'The Rat and The bean'. Juts to let you know. Sorry if you knew already but as it was blank i just wanted to tell you. Also it was a black hole not a black pole.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

MiniHowie wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:27 pm Hi, I didn't know if you knew already but on the Liverpool Matinee show, the name of the documentary was 'The Rat and The bean'. Juts to let you know. Sorry if you knew already but as it was blank i just wanted to tell you. Also it was a black hole not a black pole.
Thank you!! I got those corrections made, I really appreciate it!

(Also just a heads up so it doesn't seem like your post totally disappeared, I'm going to move yours and this reply to the Liverpool show thread since it's relevant to that show!)
MiniHowie
not a first-time poster
Pronouns: She/her

You're welcome