Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
knq
lava lamp
Pronouns: she/her

I’m loving phil’s Instagram, and I feel like he is too. It’s a new platform for him. He doesn’t have a history of producing a certain type or format of content, so he doesn’t need to feel pressured to conform with expectations he’s set previously. He’s getting to decide in 2018 what he wants to display with a relatively fresh slate, and I think it’s working for him.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

yeetussy
glabella

I’m so happy there’s some 2018!Phil appreciation on here! As I’m so similar to Dan, I’m a phillie myself and have always loved the quirky humour and personality of Phil. I’m not actually gonna go on a rant bc I’d be here for weeks, but definite +1 to everything said. I really wish we had a like/+1 button
hello9217
flower crown

Loved what was said about 2018 Phil. I agree wholeheartedly. I've only been here for a year so I feel like I didn't see him grow as much as some people here but it is still so lovely to see where he is now.

Also that insta story Phil just posted...ugh :love2: I'm so glad Phil loves doing them because they are a good combination of funny and sweet.
TheHomosexualAgenda
delia smith

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:15 pm
Why have I watched this 20 times? :rofl:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

that tweet about the 14 year old girl made my heart physically ache, dnp are so sweet to send a video message ): :love2:

i really hope phil's insta stories continue after tour, he seems to be having fun with em!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder if something happened at the M&G or if it’s just someone making shit up. I can’t see Phil actually getting mad at someone
(Sorry, I’m on mobile and have no idea how to embed)
Last edited by lefthandedism on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr tags
Ablissa
pastel persona

thestigdrivesamini wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder if something happened at the M&G or if it’s just someone making shit up. I can’t see Phil actually getting mad at someone

I can't really see that happening unless it was to protect someone (perhaps a fan?). Phil is not a very confrontational person.
Curious to hear if more details will emerge, or it's just empty gossip.
Last edited by lefthandedism on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liola
rankussy

thestigdrivesamini wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 pm Has anyone heard anything about this? I wonder if something happened at the M&G or if it’s just someone making shit up. I can’t see Phil actually getting mad at someone

I mean this show has had no talk on Twitter so I doubt it's real tbh. I also just saw an anon on tumblr claim dnp pretended to kiss at the end of Brighton 2nd show so ya know, the fake gossip has already started
Last edited by lefthandedism on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

This just seems like another "[blank] made Phil cry!" I wouldn't put any credibility behind this.
Last edited by lefthandedism on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Speedygonz33
squish

This is really random but I just realized that Oli White follows Dan but not Phil and I was wondering why that is
hello9217
flower crown

Yeah I really doubt that story is true. Based on all the videos that I've seen from today, they both seemed to be in really lovely moods. Someone even stepped on Phil's foot but he just laughed it off. It's one of the many rumors that I can already see starting to come out of this tour.
kavat
pastel persona

ratlad
angel bean

oh yay, meet and greet stories that are totally real.
i'm gonna predict a couple:
dan whispered "phan is real" in my ear when i hugged him!!! 😍
i seen phil touch dan's hands and then pulled away quickly 😱 then they both frowned and teared up 😖
smh their manager LITERALLY told me she hated my shoes 👿 and then she flung me across the room WTF!! 😭
noodlebum
flower crown

Yes Dan, live your fruity life. He's got himself a fancy cocktail on Instagram, I'm glad.
BSV
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Flomy wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:50 pm
BSV wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:20 pm
Stakhanov wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:41 pm The truth is out Dan is a furry ringleader and Phil is an objectophile with a kink for brick walls :lol:

> failing to embed a tweet here but He's such a good egg.
Oh what happened? Original tweets have been deleted :)
The aunt of a 14 year old girl asked for a little message for her niece, a really big fan, who recently got diagnosed with cancer and couldn't make it to the show.

So great they got the message. <3
Oh wow! That is so sweet of them, so sorry to hear about the little girl, thats heartbreaking :(
Thanks so much for your reply x
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

noodlebum wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:29 pm Yes Dan, live your fruity life. He's got himself a fancy cocktail on Instagram, I'm glad.
He clearly is, and he's not leaving Phil behind either:
kavat
pastel persona

Cute post from Louise
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oooh, hope this means they'll pop up in Louise's weekly vlog on Sunday!
autumnhearth
senpai

The replies to that tweet are great. Jokes about “gender fluids” and “gender rolls”. Oi if I were D&P I’d be tired of people touching my face. I didn’t want to bring it up earlier with the M&G photos and I don’t mean to drag on Louise specifically, but seeing both in one day... hopefully they don’t mind being squished.
Foofie
smol bean

kavat wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 pm Cute post from Louise
This picture is adorable. I love when they are with Louise. Did anyone else read the sign in the back and wonder why someone would hang something from a light bulb in the first place??
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

The photo with Louise is cute but they look totally done with people touching their faces.

Also, smh at you using a straw in your drink daniel. worst plastic ever.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
ratlad
angel bean

i love louise so frickin much ): :love2:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

This is an even cuter picture with Louise (though Dan looks tired).
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."