Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

SHITiveHITtheFANdom wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:21 pm
liola wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm Look I'm not even baby crazed like yes I like babies but don't want any but damn those pictures are doing something to my heart! Also do they have baby pearl in between them? I'm suddenly so glad there's no proof of that I don't think I could handle the image of them holding a baby between the two of them :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:
They're actually shmushed right against each other. Not only is the background the same, but you can see Dan's jumper on the edge of Phil's pic, and based from the angle of Phil's body, it looks like Dan is helping hold Pearl up for him. So yeah, prepare your funeral now :happytears:
That's exactly what I was thinking and I hate it!!! Thanks! I love dying!!

Oh my god they're gonna be in the vlog, find me dead this Sunday morning
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

kavat wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:29 pm Louise know how to hype us up :lol:
i s2g louise, you better not lose the footage this time...

Image Image
src
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Anyone else on Team "meh, who cares about babies"? Don't leave me hanging please
Sorry, someone must have not programmed me correctly cause I absolutely don't get excited about babies or baby pics :shrug:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

LtrllySusan wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:20 pm Anyone else on Team "meh, who cares about babies"? Don't leave me hanging please
Sorry, someone must have not programmed me correctly cause I absolutely don't get excited about babies or baby pics :shrug:
I don't particularly care about babies. what I find interesting is people's reactions to them. It's like when people are dicks to waiters, it shows you who they are inside. You don't have to like babies to be kind to them. Also it seems to make Dan and Phil soft which I'm always here for.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

i have arisen form my coffin and i am living for this. friendly reminder how much mister daniel wants ginger babies ; ))))

p: "is that your dream, dan?"
d: "yes, it is. (my dream is) to adopt tiny ginger children with kan-nope wont say his name"

also theres that one liveshow i cant find where he talks about "weirdly liking ginger babies so much" gee i wonder why hes so obsessed with red haired babies 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
"you are next to me in my life"
so_cheesy
butt chair

lilabet wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:23 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:20 pm Anyone else on Team "meh, who cares about babies"? Don't leave me hanging please
I don't particularly care about babies. what I find interesting is people's reactions to them. It's like when people are dicks to waiters, it shows you who they are inside. You don't have to like babies to be kind to them. Also it seems to make Dan and Phil soft which I'm always here for.

Regardless of what I personally think about babies, Dan and Phil and the baby look cute together indeed. I’m cringing reading some people’s reactions though. I’ve seen someone say (not here) that they’ve been waiting for Louise to be pregnant and give birth just so we can get a photo of DP with a baby. Like, that sounds kinda weird but ok lol
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

God, what can I even say? I've been lurking for the past few days because I haven't really had anything coherent to say whatsoever- and because I'm not seeing DnP on tour, ( :sadgarbage: ) I've just been enjoying the spoilers immensely. And the insta stories... this has been one of the best developments of 2018. I sincerely hope they continue them after the tour's done as well (and thank you Catallena for documenting them!). They're such a fun way to see more of the boys and they feel so intimate and cute, I'd hate to see them go once they "stop going outside because we don't do anything interesting lol".

Phil's glow up has been amazing to see, especially because I didn't initially like his personality as much, back when I was entering the phandom... god how naïve was I? Phil is so hilarious and handsome and I wish I had recognized this sooner. The best thing has been seeing Phil really open up, I've just been falling more in love with him these past few months and seeing all the Phil appreciation has me like :love2:

It'll be interesting to see how this tour continues to affect (effect change in? idk) deppy in terms of their channels, how open they are with their audiences, when they'll adopt a dog/ginge baby, etc. I'm hyped for these next few months! :6-year-old dan:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m amused by the baby fever on Tumblr, but you won’t find me reblogging any imagines or calls for them to adopt pronto. Babies are cute, those pictures are really frickin cute, I’m very much looking forward to seeing them all together in the vlog, but actually wanting Dan and Phil to get a baby? Nah. I mean if thats what they want and decide one day that’s wonderful, but more and more the idea of childless couples appeals to me/would be what a recommend to people on the fence. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kid, but being a parent is exhausting, especially when depressed and anxious. Or maybe I’ve just been babysitting my three year old nephew too much. Anywho cute content.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

lilabet wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:23 pm
its honestly ok to not like babies, but i gotta agree with you there @lilabet about the waiter analogy. so long as youre not a jerk to them, its all good. speaking as a person who takes care of babies in daycare as my full time job, i know how babies get. but i aint here to preach yall about my job, honestly, im just so happy whenever they mention kids because mr. dippy has mentioned how much he would love to have kids himself in the future

pls, let him live his dream
"you are next to me in my life"
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm also not a kid person, I don't like children most of the time (no offense to anyone that has them, it's more of a case that I wouldn't be able to handle having one). I don't want many of my own because I know I wouldn't a raise a happy kid with my 10 million issues that I've got.
However, that doesn't make the pics any less cute. <3

I definitely can't see them having any children in the near future though, let them try with a dog first and see how it goes. :lol:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

I didn’t see phil’s photo here, so just adding it.
obvsly
#relatable

Ablissa wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:53 pm I'm also not a kid person, I don't like children most of the time (no offense to anyone that has them, it's more of a case that I wouldn't be able to handle having one). I don't want many of my own because I know I wouldn't a raise a happy kid with my 10 million issues that I've got.
However, that doesn't make the pics any less cute. <3

I definitely can't see them having any children in the near future though, let them try with a dog first and see how it goes. :lol:
I'm sure no one takes offence! I'd say I'm not a kid person either even though I have one. :mrgreen: Mine wasn't planned but he turns out to be the best thing that has happened to me so far so I'm not complaining.

That said, kids are not there to make your life more fulfilled. It's not their job; they just do (Well, mostly. :lol: ) DnP don't need to have kids (or dogs, for that matter) to have a good life. They already do. It's just that I feel they have so much love in their hearts to share and they definitely can make a good home for a child if they decide to have one (by any means) one day. For someone like Dan who constantly wonders and tries to find his place in this world, caring for someone dependent might even lead to finding his purposes in life. But it definitely isn't the only answer. 8-) Ah sorry I'm just thinking out loud.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love the phanopoly concept! (And ooh, Phil in glasses, yes nice.)
Shibi
squish

I know I'm kinda late to the party, but damn, Dan's IG story with baby Pearl just melted my cold icy heart
(and I'm not even baby-crazed - but just look at them!)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Another cute one:
SHITiveHITtheFANdom
butt chair

Yeah, sorry everyone for the incoherent squawking over DanandPhilBaby. :oops: I realize that's not everyone's :daddy: I have baby fever at the best of times, regardless of my infertility. You would think being a nanny and working regularly with infants/toddlers would quell that somewhat :P
I think dip and pip have that nurturing quality that could make for really good parents, but I'm not going to start begging they get a baby like some demand they get a dog (though I certainly wouldn't be upset!)

Anyways, what gaming video do you think we're going to get first? Some flash game? Sims? Google something or other?
Which game would you like to see them play? I'm all for another truth bombs, tbh, but I'm not sure if that'll happen since they're doing it on tour :shrug:
autumnhearth
senpai

I came to gush about their outfits for the M&G (I dunno something about Dan’s parachute bomber jacket with Phil’s ring zipper, I guess it’s all the black and white and silver and metal) and how this crowd is blessed to get Phil in glasses. The Phanopoly is really cute, I watched Kate’s vlog from Brighton, she seems sweet. I noticed Dan is throwing up a peace sign in that Polaroid and I find that interesting. Also I’m still not sure how I personally feel about asking them to sign pride flags (thoughts?), but Phil is really precious in this pic.
onomatopoeia
squish

alittledizzy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:32 pm Another cute one:
i can't stop looking at that polaroid. they look so good today :happytears:
mamaphan
delia smith

I am loving the meet and greet pictures. Dan and Phil look so natural and their smiles melt my heart.
huphilpuffs
crusty sponge

I know I’m super late to the party but wow I woke up to deppy’s instastories and I’m emotional. I’m personally a “loves babies” person and Pearl is adorable and they both look so excited to see her. Dan’s smile! I love it <3

(Also I’m not here to tell people on the fence about wanting kids to have them but all the pics make me think of is Dan saying he would be the greatest parent to ever exist and it brings my mind to happy places of their potential future :garbage:)
who met each other on the internet and created this entire world
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

autumnhearth wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm I came to gush about their outfits for the M&G (I dunno something about Dan’s parachute bomber jacket with Phil’s ring zipper, I guess it’s all the black and white and silver and metal) and how this crowd is blessed to get Phil in glasses. The Phanopoly is really cute, I watched Kate’s vlog from Brighton, she seems sweet. I noticed Dan is throwing up a peace sign in that Polaroid and I find that interesting. Also I’m still not sure how I personally feel about asking them to sign pride flags (thoughts?), but Phil is really precious in this pic.
recently people have been bringing pride flags to niall horan’s m&gs and getting him to sign it/hold it up during photos. obviously niall is different from deppy but people like having a photo with their favorite person showing support for their identity, regardless of that favorite person’s identity. also, marianne is there asking what each person is getting signed to make sure it’s nothing inappropriate, so if deppy weren’t comfortable with it i’m sure they would ask marianne to stop letting people bring it in.
Image Image
autumnhearth
senpai

Thanks for explaining the background @allsaintshowell

I didn’t think it was inappropriate, I was just curious about the motivation. And now that I look closer I can see that her flag has several signatures on it, so that’s neat.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

autumnhearth wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 2:37 pm I’m amused by the baby fever on Tumblr, but you won’t find me reblogging any imagines or calls for them to adopt pronto. Babies are cute, those pictures are really frickin cute, I’m very much looking forward to seeing them all together in the vlog, but actually wanting Dan and Phil to get a baby? Nah. I mean if thats what they want and decide one day that’s wonderful, but more and more the idea of childless couples appeals to me/would be what a recommend to people on the fence. Don’t get me wrong, I love my kid, but being a parent is exhausting, especially when depressed and anxious. Or maybe I’ve just been babysitting my three year old nephew too much. Anywho cute content.
AGREEE!!!!! it makes me slightly uncomfortable when people want them to adopt a child in the next year, like... it's not how it works and i just can't see it for them.
like i reblogged the pics because it is definitely adorable, but children are hard to raise (but from what i've been told, it's worth it. that is if you care about your child)
same with the dog thing, it's not just something you decide on without preparation and commitment. i was raised with a lot of mental illness in my family and i guess that shifted my views a whole lot about having children. i would never be rude to children at all, though.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
greenergrass
stress mushroom

allsaintshowell wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:55 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm I came to gush about their outfits for the M&G (I dunno something about Dan’s parachute bomber jacket with Phil’s ring zipper, I guess it’s all the black and white and silver and metal) and how this crowd is blessed to get Phil in glasses. The Phanopoly is really cute, I watched Kate’s vlog from Brighton, she seems sweet. I noticed Dan is throwing up a peace sign in that Polaroid and I find that interesting. Also I’m still not sure how I personally feel about asking them to sign pride flags (thoughts?), but Phil is really precious in this pic.
recently people have been bringing pride flags to niall horan’s m&gs and getting him to sign it/hold it up during photos. obviously niall is different from deppy but people like having a photo with their favorite person showing support for their identity, regardless of that favorite person’s identity. also, marianne is there asking what each person is getting signed to make sure it’s nothing inappropriate, so if deppy weren’t comfortable with it i’m sure they would ask marianne to stop letting people bring it in.
Yeah, the whole bringing pride flags thing has been going on for awhile in other fandoms (like you mentioned, it's common in the 1d fandom and has been happening there for years since the start of the Rainbow Direction thing)

I think I'm fine with people bringing the flags, especially to meet people like deppy who are supportive of queer rights (and are queer themselves, but that's not even the important thing).

I get where you're coming from though @autumnhearth. I wasn't too sure about it at first either, but it's different than people asking them about their sexualities or anything like that. As long as people are just asking them to sign flags as like a sign of support or whatever (not sure if I worded that right but hopefully you know what I mean) then I think it's fine
sparkle
blobfish

full disclosure, I dont like babies. They gross me out, and they're just not for me, I will hide so I dont have to hold your child. If I ever decide I need to parent, I'm adopting a kid/teen, but thats fairly unlikely. If its your thing though, good for you.

BUT SOMETHING ABOUT D&P WITH PEARL HAS MELTED ME - I cannot cope with how sweet it is.

Also I need to add my totally unnecessary opinion on 2018 Phil

like damn son, I've always found him attractive but he's now literally destroying me. Especially combined with him being more open on the internet, and letting his actual sense of humour out... :dead:
If he wears his glasses to my M&G - you're all invited to my funeral.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle: