Dan & Phil Part 70: giving the people what they want

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

A mysterious person named Hannah, who is more powerful than Marianne but works at the popup shop, who is always over at D&Ps house, and in charge of their upload schedule. :hmmm:

Yeah all of that kinda reads like a Mary Sue self insert fanfic on Wattpad where it ends with 'Hannah' jumping into the arms of ~savage~ Phil because Dan was actually just faking being nice all along ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they see me top of the pagin, they hatin.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

:stan: <3 :stan: to Dizzy for writing up all the ii answer segments. They're hilarious and wonderful. Also :thankyou: to all the people recording the shows. You're all awesome. :wine:
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
Ablissa
pastel persona

I'm sorry to report that the Hannah thing is all true. I am Hannah's second cousin's girlfriend's aunt's dog and I saw it all with my own eyes. Phil is an evil dictator and if not for Hannah this would be public knowledge. It's a great thing that she is with them all the time and covers for Phil whenever he viciously leaves a dirty sock right on top of Dan's pillow.

(@animad thank you so much for the transcription! I'm so bad at hearing stuff over those screams :( <3)
knq
lava lamp

dansalien is the same person who (according to her) started the rumor that Phil said they were married on stage. :roll:
But in support of the savage!Phil hc, here is Phil slut-shaming Dan's dead dog.

snokoplasmic
procrastinator

watsonian wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm But in support of the savage!Phil hc, here is Phil slut-shaming Dan's dead dog.
That's sentence that I never really thought I would have to read, to be quite honest
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

omg i'm literally that girl's FBI agent and i seen and heard EVERYTHING through her phone. totally 100% true!!!!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Yeah, add me to the list of people who call BS on that tweet. The idea that this person not only shares secrets for future stuff, but also gossip about DnP to a fan is laughable, as is the idea that she'd need to visit them every day (phones/e-mail apparently don't exist). It seems to me a ploy to get 5 minutes of fame.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen them, here are the latest two Instagram stories.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm so sad this clip doesn't go on longer but I love seeing Phil's face when he's thrown by Dan's answer.

Phantasy
woodland creature

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 pm Yeah, add me to the list of people who call BS on that tweet. The idea that this person not only shares secrets for future stuff, but also gossip about DnP to a fan is laughable, as is the idea that she'd need to visit them every day (phones/e-mail apparently don't exist). It seems to me a ploy to get 5 minutes of fame.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen them, here are the latest two Instagram stories.
Their collective crush on Tom Holland is adorable.
sweetlyphan
delia smith

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 pm Yeah, add me to the list of people who call BS on that tweet. The idea that this person not only shares secrets for future stuff, but also gossip about DnP to a fan is laughable, as is the idea that she'd need to visit them every day (phones/e-mail apparently don't exist). It seems to me a ploy to get 5 minutes of fame.
I'll be on that list too! So much is off about the story. Why would they need someone to come to their house everyday? Why would this person control their upload schedule? Then there's the "they hide stuff from her too" well obviously not very well. I agree, I don't think someone who works for DnP is just going to gossip to a random fan.
:prideheart2:
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

watsonian wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm dansalien is the same person who (according to her) started the rumor that Phil said they were married on stage. :roll:
Yeah this really discredits her I would say. "Follow me for tea" and then the *very next day* all of a sudden she just happens to get the inside scoop from one of the closest people they work with? YEAH OKAY. :roll: imo she probably talked to an employee that had met them once and said phil was witty and dan was nice and ended up embellishing it into this whole thing.

(also its so weird to see that fringe on Phil in the dog slut-shaming clip, I'm already so used to the quiff)
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
rustysp00n
smol bean

watsonian wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm

I’m gonna pop in randomly and just say that i am so glad that Dan doesn’t refer to Phil as “dude” anymore :lol: It's just so unfitting and imo u can tell his hesistation in using it anyways.

I love this little clip though and the shock in Dan’s face from the witty remark is the best :stan:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

rustysp00n wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 4:01 am
watsonian wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm

I’m gonna pop in randomly and just say that i am so glad that Dan doesn’t refer to Phil as “dude” anymore :lol: It's just so unfitting and imo u can tell his hesistation in using it anyways.

I love this little clip though and the shock in Dan’s face from the witty remark is the best :stan:
i was thinking of that just yesterday lmao, what a Bro™ word. oh, danny... why did you ever? so unfitting is correct.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
knq
lava lamp

That clip makes me laugh every time I watch it. I think I might be broken.

I grew up in Southern California, so dude, man, and bro are just the words of my people.
aleanna
glabella

watsonian wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:41 am That clip makes me laugh every time I watch it. I think I might be broken.

I grew up in Southern California, so dude, man, and bro are just the words of my people.
I live in southern California and can confirm! :lol:
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

alittledizzy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:51 pm
I'm so sad this clip doesn't go on longer but I love seeing Phil's face when he's thrown by Dan's answer.

oh this was so funny! The crowd aww’d later on because he expanded about the sperm thing. I forgot about this so watching it back lovely. I really wish the spoiler thing wasn’t such a big thing as there are so many things that would be nice to re-watch.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
dontpanic
#relatable

aleanna wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:52 am
watsonian wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:41 am That clip makes me laugh every time I watch it. I think I might be broken.

I live in southern California and can confirm! :lol:
SoCal represent! I even refer to my girlfriend as dude and brah, but hearing it out of Dan's mouth sounds so wrong. He doesn't understand how to wield its true power
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

I appreciated his use of dude, bro, lad and whatever else as an ironic joke on all the social circles where they unironically are the words of the people ;)
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

this is definitely one of my new favourite pictures of them. they look so good and sparkly and confident and adult and together :love2: :love2:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

All I could think was... Rizzo spoke too soon.
rizzo wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 pm But, 2018!Phil is mind-blowing??? The quiff, the normal facial expressions in photos (RIP butthole face, you won't be missed), and in particular, the IG story humor. (...)
hello9217
flower crown

LtrllySusan wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:04 pm All I could think was... Rizzo spoke too soon.
rizzo wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 pm But, 2018!Phil is mind-blowing??? The quiff, the normal facial expressions in photos (RIP butthole face, you won't be missed), and in particular, the IG story humor. (...)
:lol: This was my thoughts exactly. He's trying. They look very pretty though.
Editing to add: the one on phil's insta story...that's what I'm talking about
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Damn they're looking good.

ETA: Mark has a few insta stories about the venue too for those interested in checking them out.
Last edited by phantastically-avg on Fri May 04, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

LtrllySusan wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:04 pm All I could think was... Rizzo spoke too soon.
Look .... if Dan can do the head-tilt-pseudo-intellectual-starring-away face in 3/4 of his selfies then Phil should be allowed to keep the :o face from time to time
(just kidding but somehow I don't really have a problem with that face in this particular picture. maybe it's the quiff that saves it ?)
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

Damn! They look GOOD. I'm fainting over here.
I feel like they are complimenting looks all the time now.