Poland - Warsaw Teatr Palladium - 11th June

phamnotof
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

I'm so glad you all seem to have your tickets! and VIPs for the ones so inclined, yay, smell them for all of us :D

now onto the important: i'm flying in from Prague a day in advance and leaving the day after (wanna enjoy the city some, too) - 1) who wants to hang out? 2) are there any foreigners coming in interested in airbnb sharing? 3) anyone sitting with the poor people in row XX perhaps? :D
grenadine
crusty sponge

phamnotof wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm I'm so glad you all seem to have your tickets! and VIPs for the ones so inclined, yay, smell them for all of us :D

now onto the important: i'm flying in from Prague a day in advance and leaving the day after (wanna enjoy the city some, too) - 1) who wants to hang out? 2) are there any foreigners coming in interested in airbnb sharing? 3) anyone sitting with the poor people in row XX perhaps? :D
I have a plece in XXII and it seems to be so far in the back but i think this venue is still small compared to others and that is comforting. :platonic:
dansnose
delia smith
Pronouns: she/ her

i’d LOVE to hang out since i’m flying on my own but i don’t have a booked flight yet i’m only gonna book my flight next month or in january but i think on sunday the 10th i’ll be already in warsaw for sure :thumb:
Ablissa
pastel persona

As said, happy to hang out and show you around if you all want, just let me know :D Native-Warsaw-person here lol.
DananPhilTour
first-time poster

Hello internet!
I've made a group on facebook called Dan&Phil tour Interactive Introverts Polska

I have an idea connected with Dan's birthday (group attending the 2PM show)
I need your opinions, help and ideas.
You're welcome to join and share yoour thoughts.
See you on the show~
ostiral
sofa crease

DananPhilTour wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 am Hello internet!
I've made a group on facebook called Dan&Phil tour Interactive Introverts Polska

See you on the show~
There is polish group named Dan & Phil POLSKA at Facebook already, they made an event about Dan's birthday called "Urodziny Daniela czyli Wielka Impreza Polskiego Phandomu" https://m.facebook.com/events/148665269 ... =bookmarks
Everything is in polish, but if someone needs translate i think you should just ask in comments. :)
Sorry for my english.
dansnose
delia smith

ostiral wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:38 am
DananPhilTour wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:21 am Hello internet!

See you on the show~
There is polish group named Dan & Phil POLSKA at Facebook already, they made an event about Dan's birthday called "Urodziny Daniela czyli Wielka Impreza Polskiego Phandomu" https://m.facebook.com/events/148665269 ... =bookmarks
Everything is in polish, but if someone needs translate i think you should just ask in comments. :)
oh lordy i feel so left out i know 0% polish and feel to awkward to ask the ppl in the event page to fill me in on what’s going on
but also, if they’re doing something for dan i wanna take part of it :?
ostiral
sofa crease

dansnose wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:56 pm
oh lordy i feel so left out i know 0% polish and feel to awkward to ask the ppl in the event page to fill me in on what’s going on
but also, if they’re doing something for dan i wanna take part of it :?
Yes, they are planning a surprise for Dan, but no worries, it's still early. People share their ideas now. If they determine something, i am pretty sure someone will post a message about it here too. :) I won't be following it tho, because i am going to Berlin, but if You have any questions later, and you don't want to ask at Facebook, You can always ask here or just send me a message. :)
Sorry for my english.
blurry-bitch
smol bean

I'm also going but i didn't get a vip! i'm currently on an erasmus exchange in spain and i blame the shitty internet in the library i had to work with i'm so disappointed abt that. I mean of course i am still super happy to go to the show but i've been watching them for 9 years (well k, phil for 9 years) and i wanted to meeeeet them. Okay meltdown over.
"Fight me, you ceramic bitch"
Ablissa
pastel persona

blurry-bitch wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 am I'm also going but i didn't get a vip! i'm currently on an erasmus exchange in spain and i blame the shitty internet in the library i had to work with i'm so disappointed abt that. I mean of course i am still super happy to go to the show but i've been watching them for 9 years (well k, phil for 9 years) and i wanted to meeeeet them. Okay meltdown over.
Aww, I'm sorry that you didn't get a VIP :( Honestly, the tickets sold out in like 3 seconds after the website finally started working... It was crazy... I wish they had used a different website for selling tickets.
dansnose
delia smith

hey hope this is okay to ask here

but if any of you have a vip ticket to any of the warsaw shows and you can’t/ don’t want to go anymore (or for some reason would like to trade for regular tickets?)- please contact me since i am trying to find a vip ticket for my friend <3
phamnotof
morning quiff

hey, everyone! i don't really go here anymore, but if anyone's interested, i'm selling a general ticket for the 2pm show row: XX - seat: 10, 129 PLN, can't make it in the end myself - and would much rather sell to a local. :ribena: <3
Ablissa
pastel persona

The big day is close!! I'm going to the 2 pm show (VIP so I'll be there from early hours lol) and hoping to get a ticket to the 8 pm show just to see if there's any major difference. There's a girl selling me one so I hope she doesn't back out last minute.

I live in Warsaw so I'm not traveling from any other city, but still, anyone wants to hang out before or after either show? Would be fun to meet someone from IDB!