Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

I hope @vincentian doesn't mind, but I love this show review so much I want to quote this bit in the main thread. I love hearing not just about the show but about how different crowds/cities react to the show in the moment.
vincentian wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:14 am A few notes from the June 6th show:

This show was messier and more relaxed than 05.06, probably because Deps now knew what reaction to expect from this audience. They were giggly, banted more around the script and may have intentionally pressed a few innuendos to get maximum laughs, both Dan and Phil. Honestly, more stroking/touching jokes than I needed to hear that day.
The audience seemed a bit quieter today, idk why, possibly some people also went a second time, so there were less surprises for them. I definitely saw some people sat there starstruck just looking at the boys, not cheering much. Can't blame them. The cheering culture is interesting as well, I feel like here people are more used to clapping rather than screaming. Which Dan kind of acknowledged by asking, what are you clapping to.
Saw security confiscate phones from some people. Girls sat next to me definitely had a sneaky set up for taking pictures.

In the simulation, the audience 'chose' good endings, both for Dan and Phil, apparently, for the first time, according to Dan. It was weird though, I think it happened, because people cheered for the first option first time, got 'encouraged' by surprised Dan, and then continued to cheer for the first option every time. While choosing the second option leads to the predictable ending. I didn't mind either way, but the 'Dan enters polyamourous furry marriage' ending was a funny one and was referenced a few times throughout the show.
When Phil was prompted to persuade us that free wifi is bad, his argument was that if it's free, the fbi agent must be watching you. (And he referenced the meme, saying he sometimes does a dance for them.) When he mentioned this, Dan looked at him, like, are you sure you want to be saying this now. Definitely the thing with leaving their phones outside the country was on their minds.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Looks like the detox is officially over now
Flomy
sofa crease

obsessivelymoody wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:54 pm Looks like the detox is officially over now
Yay, the boys are back in town! Looking forward to (hopefully) some instastories in Berlin.
dancy
procrastinator

This reply kinda makes it sound as if it's gonna take a while and like he's not entirely sure whether he's actually gonna do whatever he had planned for "the June video".
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

dancy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:33 pm This reply kinda makes it sound as if it's gonna take a while and like he's not entirely sure whether he's actually gonna do whatever he had planned for "the June video".
i've never heard of that expression before..
unless of course hes talking about Phil's babies with his secret wife, on top of Dan's own children with his secret wife.
i've just been informed that Phil is back home with his wife and he left his 3 children with Dan and his 2 kids. i think that's what the june vid is about !!!!!!1
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
yeetussy
glabella

ratlad wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:55 pm
dancy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:33 pm This reply kinda makes it sound as if it's gonna take a while and like he's not entirely sure whether he's actually gonna do whatever he had planned for "the June video".
unless of course hes talking about Phil's babies with his secret wife, on top of Dan's own children with his secret wife.
i've just been informed that Phil is back home with his wife and he left his 3 children with Dan and his 2 kids. i think that's what the june vid is about !!!!!!1
I can’t believe even in the middle of tour, Dan’s June video is gonna be a Houses Tour of both Dan and Phil’s separate houses with their wives and kids :wahh:
#phandivorce is real :cry:
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

Oh no! What if the rumors about Marianne are true, and she's pregnant with Dan's baby? That'll make 6 kids between them; definitely a lot of babies to juggle. :rofl:
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
liola
rankussy

sapienveneficus wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm
Oh no! What if the rumors about Marianne are true, and she's pregnant with Dan's baby? That'll make 6 kids between them; definitely a lot of babies to juggle. :rofl:
You're all missing the obvious point here. Phil is the pregnant one!! All the mpreg talk was to prepare us for the delivery, that's actually why they went on social detox, so he could have the baby without people noticing uwu

Why d you think the detox ends and Dan is suddenly talking about babies? :illuminati:

I'm scared by how much this could make sense help
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
hello9217
flower crown

Oh I just took it as he has his next dinof video and also the ii trailer and also the gaming video, that all need to be uploaded at some point. He literally is juggling a lot of babies, a lot of video babies.
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

liola wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:35 pm
sapienveneficus wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 pm
You're all missing the obvious point here. Phil is the pregnant one!! All the mpreg talk was to prepare us for the delivery, that's actually why they went on social detox, so he could have the baby without people noticing uwu

Why d you think the detox ends and Dan is suddenly talking about babies? :illuminati:

I'm scared by how much this could make sense help
Of course! How could I be so blind?
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
blackdenim
procrastinator

Actual footage of me coming back onto the forum after a month of depression and reading the flag discussion:

`EDIT: to keep this somewhat on topic I have been completely out of the Phandom over the last few weeks but I have to say that the photos from the Russia M&Gs are absolutely incredible. I love every single person who went.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Looks like Bryony is on her way to Berlin... I wonder if she'll feature in any of their ig stores or if they'll just keep it scaled back like they did when Phil's family was around?
ratlad
angel bean

i miss ig stories
we humgwy
Gal
smol bean

Does anyone have any theories/ideas for when Phil might drop his merch?
I love one (1) man and many women.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Gal wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:50 pm Does anyone have any theories/ideas for when Phil might drop his merch?
... in keeping with the slaphappy theme of the day, my theory: mpaternity wear. He'll drop it as soon as he hits his second trimester. ;)

But no really, that's a good question, he did say June didn't he? I wonder if it'll be toward the end of the month when they're in that week long break they have.
Gal
smol bean

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:18 pm
Gal wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:50 pm Does anyone have any theories/ideas for when Phil might drop his merch?
... in keeping with the slaphappy theme of the day, my theory: mpaternity wear. He'll drop it as soon as he hits his second trimester. ;)

But no really, that's a good question, he did say June didn't he? I wonder if it'll be toward the end of the month when they're in that week long break they have.
Aw man, you're right. We do know of his mpreg kink so I'm sure we should have seen it coming!

Knowing them I'd think probably the end of the month as well (or maybe before the US leg?)
I love one (1) man and many women.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:07 pm Looks like Bryony is on her way to Berlin... I wonder if she'll feature in any of their ig stores or if they'll just keep it scaled back like they did when Phil's family was around?
Does anyone know if Bryony went to Tatinof? I know she's usually iffy about phan stuff and even youtube so i'm curious what her thoughts will be on ii if that's what she's in Berlin for.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Dan went on a tumblr liking spree, and there are some really fantastic posts. Embeds and links (since we've had some issue with tumblr embeds not showing up for mobile users) under the spoiler.
ratlad
angel bean

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:58 pm Dan went on a tumblr liking spree, and there are some really fantastic posts. Embeds and links (since we've had some issue with tumblr embeds not showing up for mobile users) under the spoiler.
i really love artofthephan's work, that one in particular is wonderful and im so happy dan liked it
citizen_erased
truth bomb

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:58 pm Dan went on a tumblr liking spree, and there are some really fantastic posts. Embeds and links (since we've had some issue with tumblr embeds not showing up for mobile users) under the spoiler.
I was thinking we wouldn't get any new content/updates yet because they'd be too busy catching up on social media all day, and I guess I was right :lol: That's some really good art there though! People are so talented, it always amazes me.

(by the way, thanks for putting the links! Embeds aren't showing up for me both on mobile and on my laptop, for twitter and tumblr. I assumed it's just my laptop being weird, because I've been having more issues on other websites :lol: )
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

i've been obsessed with the dan and phil as lichtenstein paintings art that artofthephan has been doing. glad dan got to see it.

also, i know the video of dan hitting phil in the face is old news but i just can't stop thinking about it. don't get me wrong, i love phil, but that one eyebrow raise seems like some of the most genuine emotion we've ever gotten from him. it's fascinating.
autumnhearth
senpai

Though I realize it’s just a US holiday and they were touring here for TATINOF last time they acknowledged it, some Best Friends Day instastories would be nice. More sarcastic than sweet of course.
Or you know some Berlin sightseeing... or compilation of fans in Moscow... I’m not picky, just feed me.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:00 pm I hope @vincentian doesn't mind, but I love this show review so much I want to quote this bit in the main thread. I love hearing not just about the show but about how different crowds/cities react to the show in the moment.
vincentian wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:14 am A few notes from the June 6th show:

This show was messier and more relaxed than 05.06, probably because Deps now knew what reaction to expect from this audience. They were giggly, banted more around the script and may have intentionally pressed a few innuendos to get maximum laughs, both Dan and Phil. Honestly, more stroking/touching jokes than I needed to hear that day.
The audience seemed a bit quieter today, idk why, possibly some people also went a second time, so there were less surprises for them. I definitely saw some people sat there starstruck just looking at the boys, not cheering much. Can't blame them. The cheering culture is interesting as well, I feel like here people are more used to clapping rather than screaming. Which Dan kind of acknowledged by asking, what are you clapping to.
Saw security confiscate phones from some people. Girls sat next to me definitely had a sneaky set up for taking pictures.

In the simulation, the audience 'chose' good endings, both for Dan and Phil, apparently, for the first time, according to Dan. It was weird though, I think it happened, because people cheered for the first option first time, got 'encouraged' by surprised Dan, and then continued to cheer for the first option every time. While choosing the second option leads to the predictable ending. I didn't mind either way, but the 'Dan enters polyamourous furry marriage' ending was a funny one and was referenced a few times throughout the show.
When Phil was prompted to persuade us that free wifi is bad, his argument was that if it's free, the fbi agent must be watching you. (And he referenced the meme, saying he sometimes does a dance for them.) When he mentioned this, Dan looked at him, like, are you sure you want to be saying this now. Definitely the thing with leaving their phones outside the country was on their minds.
i too am very appreciative of this review! interesting tid bits. i'm glad you enjoyed the shows. it seems like the Russian audience turned out to be unique over the meet and greets and live audience, i wonder if we'll see more of that in the future dates where they've not visited before.

this almost made me cry: https://apparently-im-hufflepuff.tumblr.com/
(i tried to find the post but it was too far back and couldn't - so if anyone finds it, please link)

Loving those tumblr likes from dan - i wasn't aware of artofthephan before today. so clever. in love with these:
(link)
(link)
art in avatar by lily
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr