Sweden - Stockholm Waterfront - 16th June

somethingsketchy
janice from the shop
Pronouns: she/her

thatone wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:34 am I’m stood here I think? But I don’t see anyone with merch so I’m not sure if that’s you in a group over there. Too awkward to ask if it’s not (yes I’m that girl lol)
There's a group of us by the entrance. Where are you?
human
dan hand trash

Ok the three of us have been on Pokemon community day but heading to the venue now lol.

Anyone wanna meet outside the venue after this show? We can just find a bar or something to hang.
human
dan hand trash

lol we got in our seats weren’t even there, we just had to sit on the floor lol. We’ve been moved forward 5 rows which is nice haha.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

human wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:57 am Ok the three of us have been on Pokemon community day but heading to the venue now lol.

Anyone wanna meet outside the venue after this show? We can just find a bar or something to hang.
The lunch gang say yes to hanging out afterwards!
human
dan hand trash

somethingsketchy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 am
human wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:57 am Ok the three of us have been on Pokemon community day but heading to the venue now lol.

Prolly gonna have the usual awkward tricky trying to find eachother moment but I am wearing a red hat and Fel has a batman skirt on.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

human wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:43 am
somethingsketchy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:41 am

Prolly gonna have the usual awkward tricky trying to find eachother moment but I am wearing a red hat and Fel has a batman skirt on.
Most of us are wearing tour denim jackets. :D
thatone
delia smith

So nice meeting some of you guys! I’m honestly just very exhausted so I’m gonna go get some sleep and scream into a pillow because I loved it so much! Have fun during the rest of the day, it was great meeting people who actually know who Dan and Phil are haha. :D you all seem so Nice, and I wish I had the energi to tag along now, but I just don’t! :( have an amazing night those of you going to the evening show!
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

Where did you guys go without saying anything?
liola
rankussy

I was at the Abba museum so I'm sad I missed this! Also I was wondering, I didn't have meaning to print the tickets, I guess its okay if I have them on my phone? It's never been a problem for other shows but now I'm anxious
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
human
dan hand trash

somethingsketchy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:47 pm Where did you guys go without saying anything?
We are in starbucks in the station, we waited a bit after the show but wasn’t sure who else was meeting. Feel free to come join!
liola
rankussy

human wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:10 pm
somethingsketchy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:47 pm Where did you guys go without saying anything?
We are in starbucks in the station, we waited a bit after the show but wasn’t sure who else was meeting. Feel free to come join!
I have dinner plans at 5.30pm but I was thinking about checking out the merch store around 7pm (or even a bit earlier), how long are you gonna be there?

liola
rankussy

Sorry to double post can't edit but turns out I'm having dinner at the wagamama right next the venue Lmao how random I didn't even know it was close!

The sign for the show is fucking tiny I'm glad I checked out where the entrance is

somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

It was so nice to meet everyone. Have fun at the evening show! Those who were at the lunch, PM me your Twitter or Tumblr handle so that I can send you the photos. <3
kavat
pastel persona

It was so fun meeting some of you guys today! I had a lovely day <3