Dan & Phil Part 72: Always a Gaytime

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Ugh I love Phil's instastory. <3 I'm watching the match too and loving the idea of Dan trying to figure out wtf is going on and yet still watching it :lol:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Dan & Phil & football all in one social media moment? My worlds crashing together.... feels good, man.
Ablissa wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 pm Ugh I love Phil's instastory. <3 I'm watching the match too and loving the idea of Dan trying to figure out wtf is going on and yet still watching it :lol:
I s2g if Dan hasn't learned a shred about footie from Wirrow, I'm going to unstan.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

ratlad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:19 pm dan introduced his furry boyfriend on his ig story
Give it a few minutes, I'm sure people will be claiming it stands for 'best friend' or some such. :roll:

Loving the domestic nature of Phil's story though. More of those this week please! Though maybe with less football, because bleh.

ETA: Don't worry Dan, if you don't know what's going on all you need to know is that sooner or later England will be kicked out. On penalties. Don't @ me, you know it's true!
susan2
rainbow nerd

the one place i thought i was safe from football
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

why does dan keep calling it soccer? is he trying to make it seem like he knows even less about it or is he trying to appeal to his american audience..unsure
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

sugar wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm why does dan keep calling it soccer? is he trying to make it seem like he knows even less about it or is he trying to appeal to his american audience..unsure
They use a lot of American words... sweat pants, trash etc so it could be that he's just got into the habit, but I think in this case he's probably doing it to show how little he knows about it with the bonus of knowing it'll wind a bunch of us up. :lol:
liola
rankussy

I just got home from my Stockholm vacation and I got such warm feelings at Phil's insta story and that night stroll anon you have no idea :( I love them I just want them to always have calm nightly strolls in pretty cities knowing the next day they'll be in the home they've made for themselves :(
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
knq
lava lamp

Watching Phil’s IG story about 20 times. Dan’s little head shake at the beginning like ‘really Phil, you’re really filming this?’ <3 they’re so fond.
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

idk why i have an overwhelming feeling in my chest after those stories, i was smiling and happy and then it turned into anxiety? or is that just happiness? they are adorable. i just want a big hug. feelings are weird. i love them.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:46 pm
sugar wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm why does dan keep calling it soccer? is he trying to make it seem like he knows even less about it or is he trying to appeal to his american audience..unsure
They use a lot of American words... sweat pants, trash etc so it could be that he's just got into the habit, but I think in this case he's probably doing it to show how little he knows about it with the bonus of knowing it'll wind a bunch of us up. :lol:
I thought Dan might have originally typed ‘...watching the ball...’ instead of ‘soccer ball’ trying to make some sort of double entendres, but he couldn’t quite make it work and we ended up with soccer ball. Football is one word, he could never imply anything sexual with the word football.
Last edited by Sunshine on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ablissa
pastel persona

I know a lot of people call it soccer to avoid it being confused with American football, maybe that's why? idk...
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ablissa wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm
I know a lot of people call it soccer to avoid it being confused with American football, maybe that's why? idk...
British people always say football, it’s a give away your not British if you call it soccer!
Sunshine
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ablissa wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm
British people always say football, it’s a give away your not British if you call it soccer!
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I can't make out what Dan's saying in Phil's story. Could someone transcribe it, please?
ratlad
angel bean

somethingsketchy wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 pm I can't make out what Dan's saying in Phil's story. Could someone transcribe it, please?
"i might not know what's happening, but i'm having fun, okay? i'm supporting England"
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Oh shoot, I always thought I'd sound cool and posh and British by calling it soccer. Oops.

I'd love if they keep up the stories while they are home but I don't think so. Still not sure if I should expect a Dan video before the 20th (since he should probably #spon them too?)

Someone please suggest "my furry bf" for thread titles, I already suggested something (awful and unfunny) so I can't suggest another one.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

somethingsketchy wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 pm I can't make out what Dan's saying in Phil's story. Could someone transcribe it, please?
P: So I just walked in and Dan is watching football, who are you?
D: What?
P: What did you do with the real Dan?!
D: Look, I might not know what's happening, but I'm having fun okay. I'm... supporting England.
P: ...Alright.

Edit: Phil, at least knows that football sucks. I agree with all his suggestions.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

@sparkle, I think it's perfect! :thumb:
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Um... Is there something wrong with the board? I just replied to Sparkle, yet my post is two above (get your balls out for the lads post)? And the time of her post is an hour in the future? (10:25 rather than 9:25).

Confused.com

ETA: This one did it too! What is going on?!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

topdanhowellmemes wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm Um... Is there something wrong with the board? I just replied to Sparkle, yet my post is two above (get your balls out for the lads post)? And the time of her post is an hour in the future? (10:25 rather than 9:25).

Confused.com

ETA: This one did it too! What is going on?!
We've been having occasional glitches like that. I'll file a ticket with our host, but if this is like the previous couple of times it'll catch up to itself soon. :/ Sorry!
ratlad
angel bean

i'm reading the recent transcripts
the clown part lmao "if anyone is a clown, you're valid" thanks dan. i feel much more secure with my clown collection now.
for real, clowns are cute )-:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

@ratlad @topdanhowellmemes :thankyou:
sparkle
blobfish

ratlad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:08 pm i feel a dan video coming soon... i feel it in my wig... next couple of days...

pleas
edit:
@sparkle no joke, while writing this, i was waiting for you to post something about a video lol
I'm going to annoy all of you with my daily requests until either someone bans me or Dan uploads :lol:

is it too inappropriate to suggest 'get your balls out for the lads' in relation to phil for the next thread title??.

because I want to :garbage:

EDIT: because it apparently won't let me submit it, i'm going to take this as a sign from god.

Okay so I literally can't post anything. If I try I get a message saying I can't post so soon after my last. Halp.I can't even send a message to someone ffs.
Last edited by sparkle on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

testing, testing...

Woohoo, it works! You should be able to resume normal posting now. I've spoken with our host and was informed that there's a bug in the time system that shows up when the server reboots. We've got a couple tricks ready to try and circumvent it next time it happens!
sparkle
blobfish

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:27 pm testing, testing...

Woohoo, it works! You should be able to resume normal posting now. I've spoken with our host and was informed that there's a bug in the time system that shows up when the server reboots. We've got a couple tricks ready to try and circumvent it next time it happens!
THANK YOU <3 <3 <3
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle: