Emily Hayward

greenergrass
stress mushroom

So relieved and happy
human
dan hand trash

She just posted a vlog, not altogether too positive. I just adore them both so much and wish I could make the world a fairer place so they can stay together forever as they want to be. Emily is just incredible, so much love for her :love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

The vlog was definitely hard to watch but I'm glad she's going to keep filming, and I'm here for whatever she has the time, energy, and motivation to do.
thewaytobehappy
squish

Well damn. I'd noticed she hadn't been looking very well lately, but that was still a hard vlog to get through.

I'm honestly very impressed with how hopeful Aisha continues to be. She seems like an amazing partner.
alien
procrastinator

It really is incredible how much longer she's lived than what that one doctor originally said. And like Aisha said that in and of itself is a miracle so who knows what else might happen. I'm hoping for a long wonderful life for the both of them. Cancer is such a cruel and unfair monster.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm so glad that she pulled through and is home. But that video was so hard to watch :(

Aside from hearing the awful news about the brain tumors growing, you could really tell Emily isn't doing great and that she's struggling with that. But she is so strong (and so is Aisha for dealing with all of this) and has defied all expectations, I hope for a miracle that gives her more time.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
DryCereal
koi pond

I had to nope out of the video last night when she was describing the symptoms prior to and whilst she was in a&e - way too close to home for me.

I wish the news was better for her/them, I really wish it were. :( I am glad she's back home now though.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

It feels like she’s gone downhill so quickly these past few weeks, it’s sad to see but I’m glad she still posts vlogs when she feels up to it. She is one of those people who makes me realise that life is too short to not get out and enjoy it. Cancer is fucking horrible 😞
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I've had trouble watching her vlogs lately because it really pains me to see this happening, and today's was particularly hard for me. I really wish they could have years more together-and Emily has already defeated the odds so many times, so I'm not without hope-but their positivity, especially Aisha's in this vlog, never fails to astound me. I'm glad they're still able to stay strong in a lot of ways at this point.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is such a nice video. Aisha's definitely into it, and Emily looks/sounds a lot better than last week.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I loved this video a lot. I feel like I say this all the time, but they are just so inspirational. They truly give me the courage of working towards just saying fuck it and doing what I want to do. You can see it in the comments of the videos, that they've touched so many people's lives. And yeah, Emily does seem to be doing better, which I'm so happy about.
DryCereal
koi pond

I really hope this week brings the best possible news for them. <3
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I hope so, too. I hope there's no growth or even maybe some kind of new treatment option. She definitely seemed sharper in the latest vlog.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obvsly
#relatable

I'm sitting here sobbing. It's like I've lost a dear friend.
alien
procrastinator

She fought so hard and lived way longer than the doctors first said but man did this feel so fast. I hope she went peacefully and that her family and Aisha can find some peace.

I'm really going to miss her.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

I've been dreading every time I saw a new post in this thread, hoping it wouldn't be this one. Rip <3
sonicgreen
woodland creature

I'm heartbroken. Emily brought so much light to my life these past few months, I feel like I've known her for years. She's the strongest and most inspiring person I've ever seen. I'm so glad she got to spend the last two months married to the love of her life, and surrounded by supporting friends and fans. I really, really feel for Aisha.
Love you, Em.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

She really lived her life to the fullest and fought so incredibly. I hope she's at peace and I'm so glad there's no more room for her to struggle. All of my love and strength goes out to Aisha and her loved ones <3
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Oh man :( I expected this, it really didn't look good for her in the last few vlogs but I kept hoping anyway. They were always so positive and hopeful that it felt weird to know she was in fact dying the whole time. Damn, poor Aisha and her poor family and friends too. I hope they're doing as okay as they possibly can <3 I wish them all the best.

Rest in peace, Emily :love1:
pulvis et umbra sumus
human
dan hand trash

This is such dreadful news and I'm so sad. I think everyone sort of knew somehow but today definitely feels very heavy. I'm so glad she was able to marry Aisha and was happy, she deserved so much longer but she lived every moment to the max and I'm a different person for having watched her journey. RIP Emily :love1:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

RIP Emily, you and Aisha were one of my favourite couples. I'm glad you are no longer suffering and you made such a difference to mine and many lives. As you always said, love you lots.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I'm gutted. I had this awful feeling since yesterday because I saw no activity on any of her social media, and now this news...

RIP Emily. You were such a strong and positive person who defied all the odds, and I wish you could have lived a longer life together with yoru beautiful wife, your family, and friends. But you really made your last time on earth count, making such an impact on people's lives and leaving your mark on the world.

Sending love and strength to Aisha, her family and everyone close to her. Emily will be deeply missed <3
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

She really did make such an impact on tens of thousands of people....so much love to you, Emily, whereever you are. :lilheart:

I've been watching her videos from the beginning (I watched three this morning!), and I recommend it if you miss her! She left a lot of herself behind to continue to be a comfort and inspiration to us all.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
scientia
phabergé

I'm so upset. It's silly to say but it seems so sudden :brokenheart: