Dan & Phil Part 73: my furry bf

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fieldoflovers
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

rizzo wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:10 am

*heavy breathing*
Fuck him seriously how dare he,,,,,,,,

also that twitter like from Dan made me so soft, that boy is so in love
clonezade
not a first-time poster

so this is how we live in a post quiff phil universe <3
hello9217
flower crown

Look at the #freetheknee solidarity. They're a good look. :love1: :love1: :love1: I've been dying since seeing them at the m&g and that pic took me fully to grave.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

"you are next to me in my life"
sonicgreen
woodland creature

a candid smile, toothy grin and all. hi im 100% a phil-stan and this just makes me remember how gONE i am for him. Every new selfie just exudes confidence and im weak
sparkle
blobfish

FUCK ME

(i clicked submit too soon but the sentiment still stands. FUCKING HELL PHIL LESTER)
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
liola
rankussy

I love dying and also being dead. Fuck me fuck myself fuck Phil why are so hot and reminding me daily how I'll never get over my crush on a taken man who also doesn't know me :(

My god they're glowing today but I swear Phil finally realizing just how gorgeous he is?? It's doing things for me. And he looks taller and broader and older in such a hot way FUCK
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

ok didn't i JUST make a post about how gay i am for phil? that photo is the only photo in the world........
that's it.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Awww, and there's the Dan like for Bryony coming out!
(Phil's turn now?)
obvsly
#relatable

sparkle wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:37 am FUCK ME

(i clicked submit too soon but the sentiment still stands. FUCKING HELL PHIL LESTER)
I concur.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

obvsly wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am

I concur.
Add me on that one :stan:
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

I just.....really can't stop thinking about Phil's jeans jfc I love him so much
(and while we're on the topic of his pants, can I just say that i REALLY love the blue shorts he wore at yesterday's m&g)
(and also that the black shorts he wore on stage yesterday looked so tight wth??)
ratlad
angel bean

what does dan's like on theneedledrop's tweet imply? i know it's sweet and i see a lot of people making a connection to dnp, just wondering why! i mean, i could be wrong, but is it cause it is probably similar to what dan feels? if so, then i agree.
not saying any of this to shut down anyone's happiness, i'm just a bit lost. i'm not saying it's wrong to get excited over him liking the tweet!
i think it's just cause i'm just lacking in any emotion right now and having trouble understanding things atm.
regardless, it is adorable and dan is In Love.
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

dan, your thirst is showing
"you are next to me in my life"
Phantasy
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:59 am Awww, and there's the Dan like for Bryony coming out!
(Phil's turn now?)
Love this! So like Bryony... uncomplicated, sassy, and delivered with a meme. :stan:

Also love how most of Dan's insta likes (he has so few) are queer artists or subject matters, and his twitter likes are a high percentage too.

Would really like to see Dan take a similar uncomplicated approach at making his coming out “official” and sort of just take the air out of all the years and years of slow build up (and set backs) and audience anticipation. I half-fear his Living My Truth part 2 would be a Dan-esque waffle on the futility of sexuality labels in today’s society that does more to obfuscate then it does to clarify.
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

:dead: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

I just love 2018!phil :stan: :stan:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:05 am what does dan's like on theneedledrop's tweet imply? i know it's sweet and i see a lot of people making a connection to dnp, just wondering why! i mean, i could be wrong, but is it cause it is probably similar to what dan feels? if so, then i agree.
not saying any of this to shut down anyone's happiness, i'm just a bit lost. i'm not saying it's wrong to get excited over him liking the tweet!
i think it's just cause i'm just lacking in any emotion right now and having trouble understanding things atm.
Dan’s a fan of Theneedledrop’s content, and I don’t think his like on the tweet really meant anything other than finding a public anniversary tweet really sweet.

Also the new ig story, thank you Dan for saying whats on eVERYONE’s mind.
Phantasy
woodland creature

ame wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:34 am dan, your thirst is showing
I bet that Phil almost certainly vetoed the word “pole” from appearing in the caption. ;)
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Dan liking that earlier tweet was sweet and it just looks like he’s in a sappy mood - he’s liking all kinds of happy, cute things today

I can’t link to it but he just liked a cute couple’s tweet from his friend Matthew Schueller that reminds me of dnp
ratlad
angel bean

i deadass bet u that dan kept complimenting phil all day and being so extra about it while making phil laugh, tellin dan to shut up.... Yummy Thought.... he loves his man.
yeetussy
glabella

obvsly wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am

I concur.
I was just going to quote this to say I ghostwrote every word, but ig Dan wanted to claim his work before me.

In other words, this is more proof that @sparkle is, in fact, Daniel Howell.
alien
procrastinator

Amiaw wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:52 am Dan liking that earlier tweet was sweet and it just looks like he’s in a sappy mood - he’s liking all kinds of happy, cute things today

I can’t link to it but he just liked a cute couple’s tweet from his friend Matthew Schueller that reminds me of dnp
Wait someone catch me up I didn't know Dan and Matt were friends?? I remember Matt when he used to make youtube videos but I guess I never realized they were friends? Matt takes such a beautiful photographs I'd die if he took some of dnp.

Also Dan's instastory + Phil's confident post = :love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Amiaw wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:52 am Dan liking that earlier tweet was sweet and it just looks like he’s in a sappy mood - he’s liking all kinds of happy, cute things today

That’s pretty much it. Dans being sappy and I like it. It signifies he’s in a good mood and combined with the activity around phils post just gives the overall impression of cuteness to me. I enjoy dan being a supporter of long term couples being happy.
ratlad
angel bean

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:04 am

That’s pretty much it. Dans being sappy and I like it. It signifies he’s in a good mood and combined with the activity around phils post just gives the overall impression of cuteness to me. I enjoy dan being a supporter of long term couples being happy.
thank u for explaining! i get it, it is very sweet and absolutely adorable. we rarely hear dan talk about relationships and romance so it's nice to see that side of him, even though we see him show his bf to the world like every day.
opendoor
rainbow nerd

ratlad wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:05 am what does dan's like on theneedledrop's tweet imply? i know it's sweet and i see a lot of people making a connection to dnp, just wondering why! i mean, i could be wrong, but is it cause it is probably similar to what dan feels? if so, then i agree.
Yeah it sounds like d&p's relationship, so you can read in that Dan relates to it. :love2:
Dan's captions on the pic of Phil :loveeyes: i love confident Phil tho I'm not super into holy jeans.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.