Dan & Phil Part 73: my furry bf

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Having lived through The Great Drought Is Not On Fire, I don't feel like we're getting little content. Of course I'd prefer if we would get more, but this is still decent, plus the instastories keep me entertained. I mean, I've been swooning over Phil for the entire day, I wouldn't have even noticed if they didn't upload today :lol:

The vid was cute and to my surprise my mom actually watched it with me and was into it (she's normally quite sarcastic about d&p but still appreciates how much I love them). She was guessing along and all, so that is a huge win in my book.
I love how close together they're sitting and now I just need Dan to sit in Phil's lap for my life to be complete. :ribena: At this point I would hardly be surprised.

Edit: I find it interesting how long ago this must have been filmed. Dan said he hopes it would be uploaded after they've visited Amsterdam and Berlin, so this must have been before the European leg of the tour.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Thoroughly appreciated and enjoyed this video! Like @Ablissa, I don't feel like this is a content drought since we're literally getting something new from them every single day but I do appreciate that the time between videos is longer than ideal and it is having that effect of every new video being both something I'm gonna watch five times and also slightly underwhelming because of how much anticipation has built up.

Both of them being cock-happy 24/7 now is still hilarious though. I know this is an overused sentiment but someone sit 2013 down and let him watch 2018 Phil. (And maybe keep a defibrillator handy while you do it.)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Me, a certified Dutch person, the actual millisecond the screen showed Phil's third location: THAT'S THE NETHERLANDS LADS!!
Phil: We're obviously in Germany 8-)
Me: *lets cursor hover over ubsub button*

Also De Cocksdorp is a lovely place, when I was a young child I went on holiday there a few times because my parents didn't want to travel to other countries with me yet so we always went to Texel. Texel is a nice island in general. Don't ruin my childhood Deppy :sideeye:

Their complete inability to tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean is never not going to both amuse and annoy me.

I quite like the GeoGuessr videos, but this wasn't the best one tbh. It seemed a bit rushed (it most likely was due to pre-filming) and the bants were kinda lacking so I wasn't really feeling it as much as the last two. If it weren't for my country being featured I probably would have been bored for 11 minutes. I hope we'll get some other content this upcoming week. Dan's comment on not knowing when this would be uploaded, meaning that this was filmed before the Europe tour, did make me wonder about how much pre-filming they've done. It did make them seem better prepared than my pessimist ass thought they were.

@firsttimeposter When I fixed your post I noticed that there was no [/quote] at the end of the part that you quoted. Perhaps you accidentally delete it or something? But you can add the code back by hand too by just typing it :)
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
dancy
procrastinator

Catallena wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 pm Me, a certified Dutch person, the actual millisecond the screen showed Phil's third location: THAT'S THE NETHERLANDS LADS!!

Also De Cocksdorp is a lovely place, when I was a young child I went on holiday there a few times because my parents didn't want to travel to other countries with me yet so we always went to Texel. Texel is a nice island in general. Don't ruin my childhood Deppy :sideeye:

Their complete inability to tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean is never not going to both amuse and annoy me.

I quite like the GeoGuessr videos, but this wasn't the best one tbh. It seemed a bit rushed (it most likely was due to pre-filming) and the bants were kinda lacking so I wasn't really feeling it as much as the last two. If it weren't for my country being featured I probably would have been bored for 11 minutes. I hope we'll get some other content this upcoming week. Dan's comment on not knowing when this would be uploaded, meaning that this was filmed before the Europe tour, did make me wonder about how much pre-filming they've done. It did make them seem better prepared than my pessimist ass thought they were.
Yup, I recognized the Netherlands straight away as well! I feel the same way about the video, it wasn't bad but the Dutch part is absolutely what excited me the most and without that it was kind of meh. I'm pleasantly surprised with how much they've pre-filmed thus far but more than ever am I ready to see them play some sort of series like they said they would. I'm craving something with more depth than what they've been playing lately, especially since videos are further apart now.

Personally I am pretty okay with the amount of content we're getting right now because I do enjoy keeping up with M&G pictures, Insta stories and weekly gaming videos but I can understand that won't satisfy everyone and that it sucks when you don't really like a gaming video because it means you'll have to wait another week for a new one that's hopefully better. I could definitely do with a live show and a main channel video at this point though and I'm praying that we'll get either of those things on Monday because that's their day off but I suppose Phil could also use that opportunity to drop his merch. Or they'll just let me down and do nothing, we'll see.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

That was cute and, yeah, not majorly memorable, but it’s always fun to see them obnoxiously compete. Phil’s bubble name at the end made me laugh most of all, “AmazinglyLost”.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Time is coming up on a new thread soon! Get in your ideas for a hot new thread name. (Hot any way you'd like it! :faint:)
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Cute vid. Mostly what I got out of it is deppy's current obsession with all things penis.

But no, yeah it was enjoyable. Nothing crazy special, but still a nice video.

I also found that video from the meet and greet pose pretty interesting. I couldn't really hear what was captioned as what they were saying, but it's still cool to see the little quick ways they communicate with each other
JustMarie
drama llama

Video was fine. Nothing outstanding but alright

Now I'm going off topic:
So tomorrow is my II show (i literally can't sleep), and I have been anxious about it because I don't know when to arrive there. The show is at 7pm and I don't have VIP tickets, but I feel like arriving at 6pm is a little late? So I need answers. Should I arrive at 6pm or sooner?
flarequake
not an airport stalker

You can arrive earlier than 6pm if you want to. They tend not to let people in until then, but you can hang around, find a cafe or something.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

is it just me or was that phil's lowkey way of saying "hey look, theres no dan beside me because were literally two giant men and we cant fit in this tiny ass compartment together!" anyways, i love it and im cackling

disclaimer: i like the idea of them romantically together but come on, i love that cheeky pan to the right
"you are next to me in my life"
flarequake
not an airport stalker

So much cute
obvsly
#relatable

I swear I'm not shallow but damn these three men are all so beautiful it hurts. They glow! I'd love them to do a skin care routine video, please. Preferably with all three in the same video.

As for the tour bunk instastory, did Phil wear a shirt and the quiff in bed for us? I thought normally he would wear neither to bed but I guess tour bus can be a bit chilly and Phil just loves the quiff too much to be seen without it now. :mrgreen:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

ame wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 am is it just me or was that phil's lowkey way of saying "hey look, theres no dan beside me because were literally two giant men and we cant fit in this tiny ass compartment together!" anyways, i love it and im cackling

disclaimer: i like the idea of them romantically together but come on, i love that cheeky pan to the right
Haha, that was totally my first thought too - he’s clearly seen the pull-out couch discourse re: the “gaming lounge” and this is his way of saying; Look! Guys! I’m definitely sleeping in the bunks guys! Fully clothed and hair still up! Look, no Dan here!

Dork. He’s so cute. :D
liola
rankussy

ame wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 am is it just me or was that phil's lowkey way of saying "hey look, theres no dan beside me because were literally two giant men and we cant fit in this tiny ass compartment together!" anyways, i love it and im cackling

We're all trashcans and thought the same apparently lol the pan on the right at the end was so purposeful it made me smile. He didn't seem ready for bed at all but who knows, considering how little time they're actually spending on the bus overnight I wouldn't be surprised if they end up sleeping in the bunks a couple of times so lol Phil

Video was cute, nothing special. I knew as soon as I saw the beach that it was Italy, that sand, people and beach stuff combination is so recognizable to mebe and I'm silly glad they finally ended up in Italy :D
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
loonyradish
living flop

flarequake wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:00 am So much cute
This was the first thing I saw after waking up and I feel very blessed <3 I opened Instagram in the hope that dnp had posted something, saw a Thomas pic loading instead and was surprised by both in one :stan:

The video of the "BTS" for the third wheel picture makes me sad somehow. They look so uncomfortable? Although the girl stated on twitter that they didn't come off as uncomfortable IRL at all :shrug:
I love them exchanging looks at 0:18 though, making sure they're both okay with it!
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Catallena wrote:Me, a certified Dutch person, the actual millisecond the screen showed Phil's third location: THAT'S THE NETHERLANDS LADS!!
And then they're like "It's not near a big city" and literally put it close to Hanover and Brunswick, two of Germany's most popular big cities. :thumb: (Just joking of course, they obviously don't have to know this stuff, it's just so funny.) I actually got a bit excited when they got placed on Texel, such a beautiful place.

I liked the video but I didn't enjoy it as much as the other Geoguessr videos. Still enjoyed it though and I will probably rewatch it when I rewatch the other two.
autumnhearth
senpai

http://dogditl.tumblr.com/post/17566946 ... our-bus-im

I’ll just be over here sobbing. :cry:
(I’ve never seen the movies, just their little Christmas duet) :love2:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Do we know that it's Dan and Phil's bus? Or do merch and crew people have their own bus?
autumnhearth
senpai

Oh that’s a good point!
sparkle
blobfish

sparkle wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:12 am going to hit you with a variation on my daily request today. I'm moving house, I'm not going to have wifi until BT come on monday and unless someone here works at O2 and can reset my data for the month because I've got like 1gb to last me 10 days so... this is your weekend request from Sparkle (aka Phil Trash, Dan who?) for no new videos please. If Dan uploads this weekend I'm going unstan and steal his man.
FOR FUCKS SAKE :lol: can I not do this with dinof videos :tenfootpole:

though moving house has been pushed back an entire week. I'm going to blame England beating Sweden (SEMI-FINALS FUCK ME I AM NOT OKAY ITS COMING HOME) for part of the reason IKEA fucked up so epically.

I still need to actually watch the new video though, because this is the first time I've not been trying to fix this mess since yesterday afternoon.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Don't think these are here
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
autumnhearth
senpai

I really like this group pose from today.
greenergrass
stress mushroom

(fyi houston II transcript is now up. I don't think it shows as a new post thing since there was already a placeholder post there, so just letting you guys know)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

whatdoiknow wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:17 am (fyi houston II transcript is now up. I don't think it shows as a new post thing since there was already a placeholder post there, so just letting you guys know)
I'm gonna #spon it some by putting in my favorite bit here:
whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:49 pmHow was tour bus Mario Kart? Who won?
D: Okay, okay. So this was a thing, right, okay.
P: So we've set up this [?] on the tour bus, but it's on a screen that is facing backwards. So you've got to play while the bus is moving backwards, and it's really confusing because when you go around a corner it's like 4D mario kart.
D: Phil has a very sensitive body, okay. If anything stimulates him, he just projectile vomits. It's true.
P: Yeah.
D: So being on a tour bus, Phil is just looking out the window like [pants] the whole time. So sitting backwards playing a driving game in the dark, I was like, if Phil wins he's just gonna puke on me.
P: I managed to survive four rounds, although I lost every single one of them.
D: Thank you very much! Okay, so like Phil said earlier, he might murder me by the end.
P: I might. We can maybe do some tour bus gaming at some point.
D: Film gaming videos on the bus, okay! [crowd cheers] Who would like to see Dan and Phil murder each other on their gaming channel, because it's coming. [crowd cheers]