Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
scientia
phabergé

flarequake wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:20 pm In the latest expansion pack (it was out last August), the god of war is the enemy and there was a bit before that when Rytlock went to the Mists to look for a special sword (it’s a kind of enter/astral plane or something in Guild Wars) and, I guess if I remember right, freed a prisoner who turned out to be that god of war. I forget where Kalla fits in, but she’s another Charr. Mists and humidity for the curly hair, too.
Well Kalla is involved with the Revenant specialization for the most recent expansion. It looks like both Dan and the GW2 twitter are sort of made references the expansions (HoT in the older tweet and PoF in the most recent tweets). I wonder if Dan will go to the ArenaNet studio while they’re in Seattle?
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

This is cute!!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Ablissa wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:01 pm This is cute!!
Very Cute. And Phil replied
fieldoflovers
living flop

I don't think we talked about this tweet on here too much? and weirdly I got the notif for it today and I have to say even though it seems more dan-ish than a phil tweet I love it, king of comedy
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

D: This is supposed to be a dilemma for Phil… have we considered whether I want Phil to pee on me?
P: I think you can embrace the sting. I’m not peeing on you, Dan.
[Dan electrocutes Phil]
D: Yeah, you feel that sting! That’s the sting of you not peeing on me right then. I think, somehow, that’s the weirdest thing I’ve said all evening.
was reading the trascripts for the recent shows and i couldnt help but laugh at this part, i wouldve so loved to see their actual expressions during this moment

also re:phil's existential tweet, i did get to see it cz of the "tweets you missed" thing that twitter does and didnt really click to me that it has a dan's vibe to it. i just thought it was phil being his usual silly self, tho he does joke about being old from time to time...but not being dead? so, huh...idk
"you are next to me in my life"
greenergrass
stress mushroom

ame wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:06 am
D: This is supposed to be a dilemma for Phil… have we considered whether I want Phil to pee on me?
P: I think you can embrace the sting. I’m not peeing on you, Dan.
[Dan electrocutes Phil]
D: Yeah, you feel that sting! That’s the sting of you not peeing on me right then. I think, somehow, that’s the weirdest thing I’ve said all evening.
was reading the trascripts for the recent shows and i couldnt help but laugh at this part, i wouldve so loved to see their actual expressions during this moment
Dan and Phil, ruining fan's dreams one II show at a time (kidding. definitely kidding)
sonicgreen
woodland creature

cute but then these dorks accidentally muted dans clip :lol:
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

great, now i feel robbed of hearing phil giggling behind the camera and their cute sleepy voices.....
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Aw, this is the sort of thing that really makes me appreciate how sweet Dan and Phil (and Marianne!) are. The fan must have missed the M&G, but they gave her an amazing personal M&G!
And she got a lovely selfie out of it too:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

ratlad wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:40 am great, now i feel robbed of hearing phil giggling behind the camera and their cute sleepy voices.....
"you are next to me in my life"
sonicgreen
woodland creature

@ratlad your request was heard lol

also that m&g video is so sweet, they do everything in their power to make sure fans have a good experience at the shows. :love2:
starwatersong
phabergé

The “fanny” fortune is a lot funnier in British slang. :lol:
obvsly
#relatable

Did.... did the fortune cookie just hint at bottom!Dan? :shock:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

starwatersong wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 am The “fanny” fortune is a lot funnier in British slang. :lol:
Errrrr, does it have other meanings besides that? :bbb:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Lol, fanny. Those ig stories are cute as heck. Phil in that red shirt, phew. He looks like he's on a bowling team, but very hot. The quiff helps.

The make-up meeup for the girl who missed it is the sweetest thing. It can't feel great to get stressed and upset missing it and then be upset with them there too, but they're so good about it and it looks like she had a good, chill time meeting time them.

I needed this so much, yesterday was a hot, bored, fed up annoyace saved only by some tidying, and it's too hot for the energy to do even that very fast.

Yeah, fanny doesn't mean butt in Britain, it means vagina.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

flarequake wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:59 am Yeah, fanny doesn't mean butt in Britain, it means vagina.
Okay, to clarify what I meant: does the word fanny have other meanings besides ’vagina’?
flarequake
not an airport stalker

somethingsketchy wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 am
flarequake wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:59 am Yeah, fanny doesn't mean butt in Britain, it means vagina.
Okay, to clarify what I meant: does the word fanny have other meanings besides ’vagina’?
Oh, no, that’s it, just whether it’s funnier to mean that than butt.
knq
lava lamp

Here’s me, 3 hours later, just getting the intended meaning of the ‘fortune.’ The only person I’ve ever heard refer to the butt as a fanny was my Jewish grandmother in like 1995. :shrug:
ratlad
angel bean

i can sleep peacefully now that we have the ig story with audio... a good laugh and a cute little danny boy.
:sleepypuppy:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

A cute little danny boy sounds like a new species. Fluffy like a bunny, probably.
ratlad
angel bean

wait, in phil's ig story, is that his own phone beside him? could have sworn that dan's phone is all black.
if they have each other's login info, i have no words lmao.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I had a look at the tour schedule and have some thoughts to share.

Firstly - day off today, so I'm hoping/expecting a video!

They have another three weeks in North America before they have full week off. Then they're off to AUS but have an over a week long break between two shows? Or am I overlooked something?
I wonder if they'll fly home. It's quite a few days they could spend all on their own, but it's also a super long and exhausting trip. And the hotel costs are probably not a deal breaker.

They're basically 2/3 done with the tour! It's both been so long but also feels so short. I guess that's what Phil felt like too yesterday when he tweeted.
DryCereal
koi pond

ratlad wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:16 am wait, in phil's ig story, is that his own phone beside him? could have sworn that dan's phone is all black.
if they have each other's login info, i have no words lmao.
I'm assuming Dan recorded Phil's, and Phil muted Dan's... :roll:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Evening42
dank meme

LtrllySusan wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:21 am I had a look at the tour schedule and have some thoughts to share.

Firstly - day off today, so I'm hoping/expecting a video!

They have another three weeks in North America before they have full week off. Then they're off to AUS but have an over a week long break between two shows? Or am I overlooked something?
I wonder if they'll fly home. It's quite a few days they could spend all on their own, but it's also a super long and exhausting trip. And the hotel costs are probably not a deal breaker.

They're basically 2/3 done with the tour! It's both been so long but also feels so short. I guess that's what Phil felt like too yesterday when he tweeted.
They have a show in New Zealand in the middle of the week’s break between Australian shows so I was presuming that they might be holidaying in New Zealand for a few days?
DryCereal
koi pond

Come home for what?! touch the door, turn round and travel back again? :lol:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted: