Dan & Phil Part 74: we stan a model

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:02 am
obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:48 am Lol that's one way to describe dapg. I feel for that woman though because I think I'd want to be moved if I had to listen to Dan them screaming. (It'd be interesting to see how many noise complaints they've gotten...or maybe not so interesting but I guess that's how far into this I am lol)
See I’d gladly switch places with her. I mean we subject ourselves to Dan’s screaming willingly. Though I would never want to live with either of them, being hotel neighbors would be amusing. Those must be thin walls if Phil heard her make the complaint.
I thought it was a good time to bring this back
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Amiaw wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:53 am They've done much better this tour with filming games but the biggest mystery will be what they used the gaming lounge on the bus for. They had all that dedicated space and yet they filmed on that tiny bench in the main seating area...
if that supposed pull out bed isn't given to marianne, i will purchase every single remaining ii vip ticket and have A Long Talk with dnp at every meet and greet.

also lol phils tweet, i hope they caught it on camera. also hope it was a rage game, i find those to be one of my favs cause i like to see them focus or get frustrated, like the Trap Adventures 2 video gave us some good moments. dunno why!!
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

A great twitter like from Phil: And one from Dan that I find amusing: They also both liked this wikifeet tweet from Anthony Padilla which, despite my own issues with Anthony, is funny in a really dumb way: me? bored at 1:30 am? psh never
annoying dog
crusty sponge

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am

They also both liked this wikifeet tweet from Anthony Padilla which, despite my own issues with Anthony, is funny in a really dumb way: me? bored at 1:30 am? psh never
Unfortunately Phil isn't doing so hot feet wise

https://men.wikifeet.com/Phil_Lester

(Dan doesn't seem to have a profile)
:sleepypuppy:
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

Salt wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

They also both liked this wikifeet tweet from Anthony Padilla which, despite my own issues with Anthony, is funny in a really dumb way: me? bored at 1:30 am? psh never

it kinda makes sad! poor phil! but i do wonde who rated phil’s feet with only one and two stars and what are the criteria to rate a foot?
:gayaf:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Ataraxia25 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:27 pm
Salt wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

it kinda makes sad! poor phil! but i do wonde who rated phil’s feet with only one and two stars and what are the criteria to rate a foot?
I have signed up for wikifeet in outrage so that I can bump his foot rating :frantictyping:
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Anthony has a good sense of humor :mrgreen: How do you even get an above maximum rating btw?

Maybe Phil's low rating has something to do with him scoffing foot fetishist. I remember him saying at one point (years ago) that some stranger offered him money to show his feet, and he didn't seem to hyped for it :lol:
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
Ataraxia25
flower crown

@LadyLackless you’re a hero!

@Stakhanov also, there are only three votes! so maybe it’s that!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

We have some great suggestions for the next thread name, but if you've been keeping one in the back of your mind or if Deppy do something especially cute today now is the time to head over to the suggestion thread! :crystalball: :hmmm:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Stakhanov
haru pillow

@Ataraxia25

Reviving the Phil Lester Defense Squad to wipe this injustice from the earth.
Real fans vote 6/5 :mrgreen:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

My Interactive Introverts show is today and the ticket says 7pm, does anyone know how early I should be at the venue? Thanks
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm My Interactive Introverts show is today and the ticket says 7pm, does anyone know how early I should be at the venue? Thanks
If you don't have VIP then I wouldn't stress about showing up early unless you want merch. The merch line begins pretty much as soon as doors open, so getting in early on that is good - otherwise... there's no point in waiting in line earlier than you need to, imo. After about 15 minutes past doors opening you can probably walk right in or walk in with only a couple minutes wait.
Ewok
rainbow nerd

hi all, i posted this a while back but i’m fairly certain it got buried last time!

does anyone know of any accounts (tumblr/twitter etc) to help buy/sell ii tickets? i’ve got a pretty great seat for the LA show that i’m trying to sell and have had no luck so far! since the show is in two days i’m getting a bit desperate to not let the ticket go to waste. :cry:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
Ablissa
pastel persona

I can't believe I just made an account on wikiFeet only to give Phil a five star rating. What am I doing with my life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Oh just a general PSA: if anyone going to a show wants to audio record it, that'd be amazing. I do have specific people who volunteered to do it but sometimes technology doesn't work or things just happen so there have been multiple occasions where the person who signed up to record just couldn't do it, and people recording just for themselves and sharing it have totally saved the transcript project.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm
sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm My Interactive Introverts show is today and the ticket says 7pm, does anyone know how early I should be at the venue? Thanks
If you don't have VIP then I wouldn't stress about showing up early unless you want merch. The merch line begins pretty much as soon as doors open, so getting in early on that is good - otherwise... there's no point in waiting in line earlier than you need to, imo. After about 15 minutes past doors opening you can probably walk right in or walk in with only a couple minutes wait.
This is veRY helpful thank you! Also I plan on recording the audio with my phone, does that work for you? I'll PM you after the show if I end up being successful. <3
autumnhearth
senpai

Ewok wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 pm hi all, i posted this a while back but i’m fairly certain it got buried last time!

does anyone know of any accounts (tumblr/twitter etc) to help buy/sell ii tickets? i’ve got a pretty great seat for the LA show that i’m trying to sell and have had no luck so far! since the show is in two days i’m getting a bit desperate to not let the ticket go to waste. :cry:
Have you tried listing it on Twickets? I only know of a FB group, but you have to ask permission to join (I think one of its admins is on here). Also just posting it in the phan tag on Tumblr. But boosting in case anyone else knows.
Aurdie
spork

Ewok wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 pm
I know this isnt the answer you're looking for, but.... in case you don't find a buyer... I had two extra tickets for fantastic seats (first row behind VIP) for TATINOF Chicago that I was unable to sell. I ended up choosing a kid in the very last row (and their dad) and giving them the tickets, and holy shot, they were so ecstatic! I hope you can sell your ticket, but if not you can probably make someone with a crappy seat pretty happy...good luck!
"If you have an exit strategy it's not an obsession." - Mark Cuban
Stakhanov
haru pillow

Ablissa wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 pm I can't believe I just made an account on wikiFeet only to give Phil a five star rating. What am I doing with my life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ablissa as my fave full time internet homo would say: you are simply living your own truth and living life to the fullest. I am forever proud of you and you inspire me to keep promoting deppy in varous fetish media channels. Foot fetishists, furries, puppy roleplayers and dirty memers will all be part of this big crazy fandom :mrgreen:

@Ewok Hm. Twickets sounds like a sound option (and it carries the official stamp of approval of D&P), do you have a tweet or a tumblr post or something that we can share? It wouldn't despair, LA is a proven deppy stronghold.
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

Talk about arriving early for merch lines reminds me how CRAZY long the merch line was at my show

Did they sell tour merch online after tatinof last time? Do we think they'll sell the II merch online at the end of tour this time? I really wanted one of those marble looking t-shirts but there was no way i was going to wait in that hell of a merch line :lol:

Is it just me or are deppy strangely silent today? Hopefully its bc they're busy putting some finishing touches on a gaming video for today :please:
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
Ataraxia25
flower crown

Aurdie wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Ewok wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:29 pm
I know this isnt the answer you're looking for, but.... in case you don't find a buyer... I had two extra tickets for fantastic seats (first row behind VIP) for TATINOF Chicago that I was unable to sell. I ended up choosing a kid in the very last row (and their dad) and giving them the tickets, and holy shot, they were so ecstatic! I hope you can sell your ticket, but if not you can probably make someone with a crappy seat pretty happy...good luck!
this is such an amazing story, i’m not feeling so well tonight so god, this made me feel super soft :happytears:

and i agree, dnp are silent and i wish they weren’t
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I can’t believe I just looked at web pages showcasing the guys’ feet. Fun times.

They’ll probably put the merch online afterwards, they’d be daft not to since people want to buy stuff.

I like being a garbage can, not a garbage cannot, that’s cute.

I don’t know how long their flight was yesterday, but they might be recovering from it.
lizzzie
smol bean

I'm kinda confused about what's going on because Dan and Phil's crew flew in before dnp to Phoenix I think... not really sure about it but I remember seeing from one of the crew member's IG stories and it was in Phoenix?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

KatjaZoe wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:39 pm Did they sell tour merch online after tatinof last time? Do we think they'll sell the II merch online at the end of tour this time?
I seem to recall Dan telling a story once about how he was upset that he couldn't buy merch from Kanye because he didn't tour in England once. I recall this story being used as justification for selling TATINOF merch online, and I think they'll do the same for Interactive Introverts.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
lizzzie
smol bean

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:01 pm Oh just a general PSA: if anyone going to a show wants to audio record it, that'd be amazing. I do have specific people who volunteered to do it but sometimes technology doesn't work or things just happen so there have been multiple occasions where the person who signed up to record just couldn't do it, and people recording just for themselves and sharing it have totally saved the transcript project.
Hey! I recorded my show but it's not audio, I'd have to convert it to mp3 first! But I have practically all of the Dallas show recorded if you'd like it! :tu: