"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

watsonian wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:07 pm
Definitely an interesting moment! I think they both startled each other a bit. Right before the merch question, Phil wants to talk about keeping the bus. He turns from the camera to face Dan, Dan clearly looks at Phil out the corner of his eye, and then Dan shuts his eyes and keeps right on talking about how pretty the bus is.

D: It's such a pretty bus.
P: It is. *turns toward Dan* Could we just take it back to London?
D: The aesthetic was so on point.
P: Hey.
D: It just made me so happy being there.
P: Let's get rid of our apartment and just--
D: Shiariley said Phil merch.
P: Oh!
whatdoiknow wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:07 pm Catching up with the liveshow now, and lmao phil at 18:10 - "because then you can, like, satiate yourself with a big...gulp."
watsonian wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm Can anyone make out what Phil says at 23:09 when Dan is talking about the background colors of an acceptable profile picture? I've listened to it about 10 times and I've got "Why's everything got a ______ attached to it?"

Edit~ Nevermind, I just got it! It's "Why's everything got a complex attached to it?"
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 pm Some late and perfunctory Rize liveshow timestamps:

:10 - The Saga of Phil's Penis and the Coffee
:25 - Embarrassing Bodies: My Penis was Burnt Off
:39 - They're doing the liveshow in front of a waterfall, and also Dan is bad at wilderness noise cues.
1:15 - Phil is stressed over Dan ripping the wifi password paper off the wall, then Dan sticks it onto Phil. The sky is blue, water is wet, Dan and Phil flirt like schoolyard kids, nothing new here.
1:38 - Babuse
1:47 - Official concert filming in LA; eleven cameras pointed at them.
2:15 - Dan makes Phil slow it down and do some setting establishment; they complain about the heat. Literally. For an entire minute. The heat.
3:44 - They went to a rooftop bar and got some drinks; there were so many posers there but they'll come back to that. The heat convo is too important.
4:00 - Phil has a whole crotch situation happening and he does a really cute laughing thing with his head back against the sofa.
4:25 - Dan talks about a couple of the hotels they've been to being party hotels. Lots of bros/cougers and couples having long instagram photo shoots in the pools.
4:56 - They were downing the tacos. "With some friends." (I'm intensely curious as to whether the security guy goes with them places like that.)
5:25 - I know kids grow up so fast but when did they actually become a middle aged couple? Expressing their horror and outrage at today's youth playing beer pong and interrupting the bar music?
6:22 - Phil thinks the old lady was probably reading Twilight.
6:34 - Back to the tacos. They were transcendent.
6:46 - They're filming the show Thursday; we'll hear more soon. Show will be out sooner rather than later and it will be accessible for lots of people.
8:00 - Phil is becoming a cappacino person. There's no way to timestamp this segment that will adequately express how fucking adorable their coffee conversation is. You just gotta watch this part.
9:10 - Haircuts; they hadn't had them since end of May. Phil had a rat tail.
9:29 - Phil wants to hold the camera; Dan starts to tell us Phil likes being in control then trails that sentence off.
9:58 - Warning not to hold things up after the show when it's being filmed. There's already plans. And stuff.
10:48 - Dan starts to read out "wet and wild" then pretends he missed it and didn't see the rest of it.
10:55 - Gaming video last night, this video has the longest intro out of any DAPG. "We were really on something."
11:30 - They say they're gonna try and do some tour bus gaming, and only have a couple days left on the bus. Dan acts unsure if they're driving to Vancouver or not, but later in the liveshow they confirm that it's their last night sleeping on the bus.
11:41 - "We'll have to say goodbye to Princess."
11:54 - Phil wants to get rid of their apartment and take the bus back to London.
12:00 - Annual Phil merch update. Countdown starts tomorrow.
12:15 - Dan protests it starting tomorrow because they have other things happening.
12:23 - "I said countdown. Count. Down. Might start tomorrow." Sassy Phil living.
12:37 - Slightly sulky Dan. "Alright. Sure. Fine." And Phil attempting to explain again in a way that just seems like he's trying to soften the snark at Dan.
12:54 - Smores in Nashville.
13:29 - Dan falling; Dan can't remember when it happened but Phil does. He didn't break his foot.
14:25 - Emoji eating interlude.
15:07 - They saw Mission Impossible.
15:39 - The June video; Dan explains what it is. Hearing Phil reference 'the ph/fandom' is weird. I'm weirded out.
16:26 - Phil defending Dan going with the flow re: posting videos on his main channel, and telling people that they can see Dan on the gaming channel.
17:05 - Popcorn; Phil ordered it assuming they'd share and Dan wanted his own, with butter.
18:04 - Phil says he likes a mix (of sweet and salty popcorn, in the UK) and Dan shoots him down telling him that he always orders salt. Phil likes it because he can "satiate himself with a big... gulp."
18:22 - Phil starts to tell a story and Dan interrupts him to respond to something in the chat.
18:35 - Phil: "Can I say what I wanted to say?"
18:43 - People sat in their seats in the cinema.
19:19 - Pea crisps.
19:51 - Peas in the trap.
20:00 - To save Phil from himself they are being given healthy snacks.
20:40 - Thomas Sanders mention
20:47 - They talk about the show that they're filming; Phil won't say it and lets Dan announce the post-show q&a.
22:09 - Dan's twitter profile pic convo.
22:42 - Bitey Phil.
22:47 - Dan pretentiously explains what a twitter profile picture is for him.
24:05 - BTS mention.
25:02 - Melbourne show is currently the biggest.
25:28 - Final tour bus sleep.
25:39 - Phil's lost his favorite hair product, starts talking about his hair then says "That's boring." and stops.
25:54 - Rize giveaway.
26:41 - They clearly got a memo from Rize saying to promo the app features more.
25:51 - Dan interrupts Phil and gets Eyebrow Raise of Doom; promptly shuts up and lets Phil talk.
27:42 - Dan starts his calming end of show voice.
"Why am I left-handed?"