Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 pm
ratlad wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 pm
hope this embeds properly
can someone confirm or explain please? i think it was ii VA but i'm not sure cause i lost all track of time. thank.
You'll have to ask someone who went to one of the Seattle shows because this definitely wasn't said at the Vancouver one (I hope it's true tho).
okok, thank u!!! i hope so too lol

just read the review from the previous page, thanks for posting it and thank u to who wrote it!!!!!! i've seen a lot more positive interpretations of the overall message from those who have actually seen the show, so that's good.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:51 pm
phanfckingtastic wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm It will probs be up for like an hour, but if you want actual recent audiovisual spoilers:

Sorry mods if this is not allowed!
3:55 ish of this video has the moment I talked about earlier. It's very fast and a little hard to hear, though it's a little clearer in the audio I got, and I'll be isolating the audio and putting it on tumblr later.

There are a lot of great moments in this video too, though I'm sure it's going to be taken down very fast.
I hear Dan say “I really don’t” but I suppose it could be “I really do” looking forward to your clip
alittledizzy wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 pm @kuensukki I hope you didn't think I was gonna let you get away with only posting this review in the show thread.

Clicky click for a fantastic review of the LA show!
[quote=kuensukki post_id=94652 time=<a href="tel:1534185742">1534185742</a> user_id=167]
Hello ducklings, I have finally made time to make this review since reading reviews is usually the best part of these tours. First off, I went to send a little appreciation kiss in the air because without this site I wouldn't have been able to meet the greatest people in my life. I literally liked the people I met more than the actual show but that's usually the case :lol: . And this was my first time ever meeting online friends and everyone was completely normal and amazing and we all started off on this site so yay Im thankful. (Love you duck, kay, and jess) <3 <3 <3 :ribena:

Now to the actual show, thanks to duck who got us to bomb ass tickets I got to literally be three rows away from the ethereal love of my life Mr. Phil Lester. We got there a little earlier and there were so many people already there but somehow the audience was a little older. I mean I still saw whiskers and some dinosaur onesies but there were also people of different ages in the audience (yes I'm a creeper that likes to people watch). It's like there was a small shift in the audience from being majority 13-16 to being 16-above and it was actually really nice. When we sat down there was the usual dancing and singing and I kind of felt like a cynical grandma because I was just sitting there with my pen and paper waiting for the show to start. But honestly looking around at the audience always makes me feel really fucking warm inside. I always call the phandom a band of misfits that come from different backgrounds, identities, sexualities, lifestyles and yet we are all connected in this wonderful and sometimes messy community. And the shows are the one place where the lights are dim and you're with people that understand why you're here so you can be unapologetically yourself. You can be cringe and twerk to MCR and be free about it. I'm happy these younger people got to grow in this community and dp should be a little proud that they brought so many people together and most definitely improved peoples lives with their connection.

The drawback that I knew going in about the LA show was that it would be a little stiffer and polished and we wouldn't get to learn anything new. I expected strong branding and perfection. The first half of the show was pretty bland. I spent the whole time watching their mannerisms and noting how they perform. As most people have mentioned Dan is extremely well at controlling the audience and being more of a dominant performer. He has the voice that project, the confidence, and the charming sass of an excellent entertainer. He's also really beautiful and sweet, his smile can end a war and his voice is so genuine at times that I know that he appreciates being here with all of us. He's actually really funny live, there was a portion where he has to convince us why wet socks are a good idea and I literally scream laughed. He's so flamboyant and such a drama kid that it looks like he belongs on stage.

Phil is FUCKING GORGEOUS HELLO 911 SEND ME AN AMBULANCE. I could write a poem about his face in every shade of light and his body and movements because everything is just so endearing. Phil as a performer a bit more hesitant, a little more awkward but a lot more real. He does his dramatic tv host voice and hops around adorably but there is something charming about the way he performs, you can tell that he is completely out of his comfort zone but he is trying and it is extremely endearing, Out of the two, I felt like I learned more about Phil, maybe because I was studying him closely (hello that's all I do in my boring life) but also because I saw several breaks in character where he was unsure or messed up a line (maybe nerves). Dan was confident and flawless in his performance while Phil was not. You could see the brief flash on panic in his eyes before he fixed himself. He seemed to be good at not freaking out, better then tatinof when he would mess up a magic trick and be terrified. He's grown as a performer. He's also extremely sweet at points in the show. There was a part in audience participation where this girl was talking too softly so he leaned over the stage and had this sweet little voice and asked her to speak up and I DIED. Another moment that stood out was the part where they're getting personal with the audience. Dan says something while phil sits down (he was literally in front of my life of vision) and he just laughs suddenly and his eyes crinkle and I was in a puddle of tears. He literally finds Dan so funny that he couldn't even keep in character. And it as such a fond fucking laugh it could have make grinches heart grow 7 times over :sobs: :sobs:

In terms of chemistry, they pick up on each others cues really well. It's great to see time communicate non verbally through glances and small movements. They were pretty good at reading each other and working around each other.

Back to the show, the first half was pretty boring but the second half really picked up. There are so many interpretations for the portion where they say "we are real people and we are trusting you with our lives" and at first I thought they were trying to guilt us for being wild and insensitive to their comfort zones. I spoke about it with duck on our drive back and she offered better insight. I think they were trying to tell us that they know about everything we do, and that they as humans acknowledge and trust us by opening up more. Whether its phil opening up finally about his insecurities about his appearance and changing it or dan making a blow job reference on a main channel video. They're trying to trust us but they expect respect and patience from us too. It's not easy being honest and vulnerable to a huge group of strangers but they are TRYING, and they are completely in tune and connected with what we do an say (to a pint that is actually impressive). It's not them condoning us for making them uncomfortable but instead, it's celebrating the fact that they themselves have reached a point where they can open up to this crazy group of individuals, and they just want to trust us as much as we trust them. It's poetic and vulnerable and I hope that they do feel comfortable after these shows to proceed and be more natural as they've been trying to do all of 2018. Hello, Phil liking a post about a man in his underwear playing mario kart was the greatest moment of my life, they are trying and they are trusting us to act accordingly.

The song itself was the greatest portion of the show OF COURSE HOW COULD IT NOT BE. Phils rap was completely uncomfortable to watch on video because you're like WHAT IS THIS WHITE BOY DOING but in person its fucking great. Like he's so confident in being a complete dork and spewing out these lyrics that would make anyone roll up into cringe, but he's confident about it and hes so fucking great at it. The piano bit literally made me reborn. It was so fucking fond and dans amazing at the piano, and his voice is so sweet and lyrical. When Phil starts sitting on a piano he literally glances at Dan like 9 times in the most fond way and Dan looks back when Phils not looking I wanted to KILL THEM FOR DOING THAT. Phils solo was great, his voice is actually quite good and even tho it's shaky he does get on his knees to us and its extremely enjoyable. The ending is them walking around thanking us and it actually seemed really genuine and sweet. I really do think they enjoyed performing for us and they left me completely warm and soft for them. I swear the show is worth it for the fact that you get to see them in flesh, the people that have been with you for all the struggles in your life. They're like consistent friends who we feel like we have known for our whole lives and now we get to see them.

Final thoughts: I enjoyed tatinof more just because I felt like it was consistently a trainwreck but there was story and flow that ii lacks. As a show it was okay, but because dp are doing it, its immediately alot better. There were lots of portions I would have cut out and I would have preferred that they didn't do so much props and kept it simple. The theme doesn't seem to relate with the show fully. It's like having a thesis and not following it fully. If they ever do another tour Id prefer something like the second half, lounging back talking to us and having little games. A show is sometimes good in its simplicity so I hope they consider that. :ribena:

thanks for reading all the way through now im gonna get back to being a lurker :spy: :ninja: BYEEEE

That is a really lovely review with great observations on their stage presences and interpretation of their message. I also loved people watching and one of my biggest takeaways was how good Phil looks in 3D.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

autumnhearth wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm
phanfckingtastic wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm It will probs be up for like an hour, but if you want actual recent audiovisual spoilers:

3:55 ish of this video has the moment I talked about earlier. It's very fast and a little hard to hear, though it's a little clearer in the audio I got, and I'll be isolating the audio and putting it on tumblr later.

There are a lot of great moments in this video too, though I'm sure it's going to be taken down very fast.
I hear Dan say “I really don’t” but I suppose it could be “I really do” looking forward to your clip
The video audio definitely sounds different to mine (I can hear him saying "don't", but in my audio I can here the "i" sound in "did"...), but I was also sitting closer (6th row) so maybe that's why? I've listened to that bit in my audio like 10 times over today, but maybe it's my hearing fucking with me. Idk I'll have to see when I get home and can listen to it with my better quality headphones. I do apologize if I come to the conclusion that Dan's being more dismissive, but I'm hearing the same thing I head live so idk. Hopefully it's not my brain twisting things to my liking lmao, and again in that case I'm sorry!!
astudyinfondness
not a first-time poster

obsessivelymoody wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:22 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm

The video audio definitely sounds different to mine (I can hear him saying "don't", but in my audio I can here the "i" sound in "did"...), but I was also sitting closer (6th row) so maybe that's why? I've listened to that bit in my audio like 10 times over today, but maybe it's my hearing fucking with me. Idk I'll have to see when I get home and can listen to it with my better quality headphones. I do apologize if I come to the conclusion that Dan's being more dismissive, but I'm hearing the same thing I head live so idk. Hopefully it's not my brain twisting things to my liking lmao, and again in that case I'm sorry!!
Same actually. The video's down already, but I listened to that clip and I heard "don't," but in my audio, I also heard "do," although the 'o' was more of an "oh" than an "oo" sound. I was sitting a few rows from the front of the balcony
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Since content output is slow glacial non-existing maybe we can solve this mystery.
Does anybody know what happened with Dan's freckles :P He seems to have lost one just at the corner of his mouth.
My first thought was that putting up the makeup in quite thicc layers and that he may purposefully refrains from covering up the still visible Derek freckles as it it reflects his inner sadness, while he keeps on the show with a smiling face. No idea if there's any truth to that but it would be such a Dan move.
It's a bit puzzling how that one freckly disappeared though. A glitch in the matrix?
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I always thought maybe it had actually been a spot, not a mole.
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Stakhanov wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 pm Since content output is slow glacial non-existing maybe we can solve this mystery.
Does anybody know what happened with Dan's freckles :P He seems to have lost one just at the corner of his mouth.
My first thought was that putting up the makeup in quite thicc layers and that he may purposefully refrains from covering up the still visible Derek freckles as it it reflects his inner sadness, while he keeps on the show with a smiling face. No idea if there's any truth to that but it would be such a Dan move.
It's a bit puzzling how that one freckly disappeared though. A glitch in the matrix?
There was recently some discussion on this matter in the "White Whale" thread.
mermaid blood wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:03 pm
lefthandedism wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 pm
hiddenwombat wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:01 pm
rizzo wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:13 am
obvsly wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:33 am Hey guys, I'm really sorry if this had been asked and answered before, but do we know exactly when the mole next to Dan's mouth (in the gif) is gone? I searched mole but couldn't find anything specifically about it here. Maybe I just missed the discussion. I think it's big enough to must have been surgically removed rather than just faded away?
He could have definitely had it professionally removed.

But also, that September (2010), he posted a now-privated video called "SELF MUTILATION" where he talked about how he tends to "excavate" pimples/whatever else off his face (and in doing so, makes them worse). By the time that video came around, the mole was gone, sooooo..... That's my really gross theory.
in that case, are we sure it's a mole and not just a scabbed over pimple he'd picked at (which would have healed)?
It almost certainly was not a mole. Mole removal involved significant surgery (since moles could be/become cancer). A picked-at pimple, even a recurring one, seems more likely.
storytime: i had a mole on my side and i accidentally scratched it off one day as a teenager. it bleed...a LOT. but scabbed over, then healed. and never 'grew back', so to speak. i can only very faintly see where it used to be, and even then it's hard to tell.

i agree it's less likely on dan because his didn't appear to be raised, but mine was only slightly raised (you couldn't have seen it was unless i turned side profile).
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
bluewho
truth bomb

Stakhanov wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 pm Since content output is slow glacial non-existing maybe we can solve this mystery.
I think the logical answer to this question is clearly that 2018 is not the same Dan as depicted here. See just as Avril Lavigne was replaced by Melissa, lots of other vaguely emo celebrities have also been replaced by the government as part of their effort to control the masses. :shrug:
KatjaZoe
sad dimple

bluewho wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 pm
I think the logical answer to this question is clearly that 2018 is not the same Dan as depicted here. See just as Avril Lavigne was replaced by Melissa, lots of other vaguely emo celebrities have also been replaced by the government as part of their effort to control the masses. :shrug:
honestly it makes so much sense. can this be the hot new phandom conspiracy theory pls? :tinfoil: :lol:
"He's the guy with his flesh on show. What a hoe.
That's. Our. Dan."
:dogue: :dogue: :dogue:
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

Yasss. That's it, the goverment is just preparing for World War Yeee and Derek is just an advanced AI that will become our new robot overlord.
Well I for one, welcome Derek as my new robotic overlord. A life of toiling away in the salt mines is just a small price to pay for such magnificence. :tinfoil:
All this conspiracy talk made me involuntarily think of the vile and disgusting human Alex Jones, who's masterfully mocked in this Vice clip. He would be that one guy in the youtube comments who'd believe Dan and Phil secretly hate each other :mrgreen:
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
ratlad
angel bean

im covered in freckles and i've had many a strange moles come and go, freckles fade and re-appear, it's normal!

but what if it's not? you see, that old picture is from 2010 and much like dan's current "sad dimple", it could be a metaphor for something else. something much darker and mysterious......
what was dan doing in 2010? phil.
what is a popular theory about dnp? they're the same person. as you may know already, dan is phil and phil is dan. what if somewhere in the dnp 2010 universe, dan and phil collided so hard that they become ONE.....????
remember the mole beside phil's bellybutton? when was the last time we seen him shirtless? dunno, therefore you can't prove it isn't there anymore, but if you're a real phannie then you'd know about dan's mole near his nipple. i hope he still has it.
a running joke between the phandom is their nipple and (some could argue) bellybutton kink (remember the forfeit honey tweet?)
now back to the theory that dnp are actually the same exact person... the moles are a soulmate mark! "super best friends and soulmates forever" "the literal other half"
Dan: "hi, im phil!"
i don't know where this is even going anymore but uhhh there's probably something about them finding each other, the moles represent them as a unit somehow ummm,,, it's in there somewhere.
i haven't decided on a theory yet, but i'll tell y'all when i find more clues. don't even try to disprove me on this or i will call the police and your mom.
black_rat
squish

Hi there, I am new here, and I thought I would just jump right in by sharing my thoughts on how likely I think it is of dnp to post a "coming out video" in the future. And maybe someone wants to share their thoughts on this topic too? (sorry if this is a topic that everybody already talked to death about, if so, please just ignore me :P )

So the general consensus right now seems to be that both Dan and Phil are more open about their sexuality, and they show it with making some side-comments and twitter likes etc.. yet both of them haven't labelled their sexuality in recent times. And at this point in time they also keep very quiet about their relationship status.
I will start with what I think about Phil first, as I think there is not as much to say about this.
I have the feeling that Phil is just a really private person, and is not a fan of big announcements or drawing attention at such things and directly stating them. But I feel like we can continuously count on him mentioning attraction toward both men and women. While i feel like he is okay with talking/hinting at his sexual orientation, he will not talk about his sex or love life. I feel like I am not as good in reading Phil, i don't really know why he does not like to address his sexuality more directly. (Just to clarify, i don't think that that is something that he has to do, or that he owns us, I am just wondering why it is this way)

So now on to Dan. For the most part, Dan is often seen as someone who doesn't like to have a clear label of his sexual orientation, and for a while now also enjoyed to more openly make comments on his attraction toward men/women/nb people. With Dan I believe that there is a chance that he might make a main channel video, where he addresses his sexuality more explicitly. If he would do so, I think his main motivation would be to have a positive impact on other people, maybe telling them to not stress as much with labels etc (and not have the focus on "revealing" his sexuality, as he is kind of open with it anyway, we are just not sure which labels he uses, or if he uses them at all).
I think because he got such a strong positive feedback to the depression video (and he also addressed this in the living my truth video) that he ponders on making more serious videos to help other people - and a lot of fans come to the meet and greets telling them about their sexualities, having pride flags signed etc which shows him how many fans find this topic interesting/important. So I think that Dan now has some kind of motivation to want to make people feel more comfortable about their sexualities, therefore he might open up about his own in a video where he talks about it more directly. As this is all pure speculation, i would assume that what is holding him back, firstly, is that he would have to figure out how open he would want to be about this, how much he would address things that he has said in the past, but also how this would change his YouTube branding. With that I mean that he would not only "come out" to the phandom, but this would also reach other youtubers and the media, etc, and he might not want to draw more attention to this specific aspect.
The other point why I imagine he is very hesitant about it, is because everyone would immediately want him to talk about his sex/love life, which i feel like he will definitely not address. In general people talking about a "coming out video" where dnp state that they are together, I feel will not happen. But I think a Dan video on the topic of his sexuality, (in which he does not talk about his sex/love life) is possible. I think it would be very interesting to hear from him in more detail what he thinks about labels and why he seems to not really like them that much, or if that has changed at all.
(Also i think it is debatable if he would frame it as a "coming out video" (which I feel like he wouldn't do(?)) and maybe do it in a similar fashion as he joked in the depression video that it is a total surprise to us that he struggles with depression, and rather just frame it as "so sexuality is complicated and confusing, right? let's talk about it" kind of way.
I also wonder how much he has to consider how this will affect Phil - if Dan were to make a video about his sexuality, Phil would definitely also get questions about his sexual orientation, and I wonder how Phil would deal with that?

So anyway, sorry I hope it's okay that this is only my first post and its very long. It would be nice if anyone would like to add to this. Also I find the mole discussion very amusing :P
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

ratlad wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 am im covered in freckles and i've had many a strange moles come and go, freckles fade and re-appear, it's normal!

but what if it's not? you see, that old picture is from 2010 and much like dan's current "sad dimple", it could be a metaphor for something else. something much darker and mysterious......
what is a popular theory about dnp? they're the same person. as you may know already, dan is phil and phil is dan. what if somewhere in the dnp 2010 universe, dan and phil collided so hard that they become ONE.....????
remember the mole beside phil's bellybutton? when was the last time we seen him shirtless? dunno, therefore you can't prove it isn't there anymore, but if you're a real phannie then you'd know about dan's mole near his nipple. i hope he still has it.
a running joke between the phandom is their nipple and (some could argue) bellybutton kink (remember the forfeit honey tweet?)
now back to the theory that dnp are actually the same exact person... the moles are a soulmate mark! "super best friends and soulmates forever" "the literal other half"
i don't know where this is even going anymore but uhhh there's probably something about them finding each other, the moles represent them as a unit somehow ummm,,, it's in there somewhere.
i haven't decided on a theory yet, but i'll tell y'all when i find more clues. don't even try to disprove me on this or i will call the police and your mom.
what is the truth :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:
"you are next to me in my life"
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

ratlad wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 am im covered in freckles and i've had many a strange moles come and go, freckles fade and re-appear, it's normal!

:O omg i can't believe it you cracked the code phamalgamate confirmed :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
yeetussy
glabella

I mean, when you think about it, maybe Phil had been replaced several times. The original, then around the time of the book and tour came the innocent, sm0l bean, robotic AmazingPhil, the boxy-haired Phil of straight after tour when they moved out and now the quiff Phil???? Notice how they’re basically different people?

To quote the Incredibles; “Coincedence? I think NOT”
:tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

open your eyes sheeple
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

just popping in here to say: good job on choosing the best selfie to put as your new twitter picture daniel <3 <3 <3

edit: wait im 5 seconds too late, apparently this person was the inspiration so thank them instead
"you are next to me in my life"
ratlad
angel bean

@black_rat hello rat friend, welcome! that's an interesting topic, i agree that maybe dan would be up for another more serious video except with just casual splashes of sexual identity in it. i think whatever he decides to do, phil would be on board and supportive of him! i think right now they're just going at the same pace and being themselves, they're not actively trying to "hide" most things, but they are keeping boundaries and privacy. i don't think it's anything calculated, just going with the flow. i honestly don't even think phil cares about blatantly expressing male attraction anymore since he's grown so confident lately. i don't expect nor do i want a 'coming out' video, but i'm not opposed either. i don't think one is needed, but i can see dan maybe making a video about self expression at some point in the future!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Some bits of audio from the Vancouver show I found to be amusing are linked under the cut
And I relate to this Dan tweet. I am definitely a hoe for espresso (do I feel regret for that? maybe)
ratlad
angel bean

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:48 am Some bits of audio from the Vancouver show I found to be amusing are linked under the cut
okay now i hear the "i really do, okay"
i didn't really before, so thank u, bless. why did he say that,, we're thankful for it though and that's all that matters.
autumnhearth
senpai

Love love love Dan’s new icon and header combo, so nice that he has such talented supportive followers to tell him what looks good (I realize this sounds sarcastic in my head as I type it, but I really mean it). Dan admitting that he doesn’t know what looks good and saying that we would be better at choosing a photo in their last ls reminded me of an old 2009 tweet that he didn’t know how to dress himself and needed a stylist (or something along those lines). We’ve come so far.

What a hoe, of course Phil liked it :daddy:

Welcome @black_rat :blackheart:

(We appear to not have any rat emojis)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

autumnhearth wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:31 am (We appear to not have any rat emojis)
Well that sounds like a request to me.

:rat: :laptoprat: :kissyrat: :tworats:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

First of all, bless those rat emojis.

Second, what an...interesting like from Dan. It made me laugh. I'm loving them in 2018 so damn much.
autumnhearth
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:38 am
autumnhearth wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:31 am (We appear to not have any rat emojis)
Well that sounds like a request to me.

:rat: :laptoprat: :kissyrat: :tworats:
Thank you! I knew there was like a thread for suggestions/requests, but since it was in the moment I thought I could just “make an observation” ;)
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:13 am First of all, bless those rat emojis.

Second, what an...interesting like from Dan. It made me laugh. I'm loving them in 2018 so damn much.
Holy smokes! The rest of the tweets from that account are all pure gold as well. Interesting like, indeed.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
obvsly
#relatable

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:13 am First of all, bless those rat emojis.

I love that Dan likes this on twitter while people on tumblr are talking about how Lauren might be Dan's girlfriend.

Please. :rofl: