i want friends

You can make your first post here!
manchester~macchiato
placenta
Pronouns: She/Her

so i just got here and im looking for some friends. idk if i'll like this or how active I'll be but yeah! I like dan and phil so if you wanna chat then im here.
sonicgreen
woodland creature

:welcome: Hi there! Glad you could find IDB! We're pretty active here, but if you really want to join active conversations check out our main thread, (currently named) Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty its any easy way to join in, whether you want to post or just read.
:love1: Thank you! :love1:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! As sonicgreen said, you can join the bants on the main thread, or find a side thread to your liking. Don't be shy! :lilheart:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
manchester~macchiato
placenta

lefthandedism wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:55 pm Hello and :welcome: ! As sonicgreen said, you can join the bants on the main thread, or find a side thread to your liking. Don't be shy! :lilheart:
(I think im doing this right) but haha thanks for replying!
manchester~macchiato
placenta

sonicgreen wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:39 pm :welcome: Hi there! Glad you could find IDB! We're pretty active here, but if you really want to join active conversations check out our main thread, (currently named) Dan & Phil Part 75: @philsthiccbooty its any easy way to join in, whether you want to post or just read.
:love1: Thank you! :love1:
Thank you so much! I'll go join it right now. <3 <3 <3