Dan & Phil Part 76: i can't i don't have legs

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:24 pm (Just dropping the tweet in too)

Ooo a morning liveshow too? Interesting. I'm very glad it's not at 4 am my time though haha
liola
rankussy

I'm literally already in bed as it's half past midnight and I need to be up in 6 hours so I reAlly hope someone is record in it :(
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Flomy
sofa crease

Yay live show! But damn, I was just about to go to sleep (and I'm still going to sleep, even though I've been craving content today). I feel for the people who live in an inconvenient time zone (Deppy wise). Hopefully I can watch it somewhere first thing in the morning. :D
Ablissa
pastel persona

Ugh, I really wanted a ls, but I'm so tired... I hope someone will catch it :(
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Phil’s face in that second gif, so almost serious. Cheeky boy.

I should really go to bed, amazing they’re in late tomorrow morning already.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Wow they really said fuck Europe huh. Okay. I was gonna go bed to a bit earlier (in fact I was already in bed...) but whatevz. As always, if people wanna try and grab video or audio recordings for me that'd be great. I dunno if @sonicgreen is available right now.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sonicgreen
woodland creature

Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 pm Wow they really said fuck Europe huh. Okay. I was gonna go bed to a bit earlier (in fact I was already in bed...) but whatevz. As always, if people wanna try and grab video or audio recordings for me that'd be great. I dunno if @sonicgreen is available right now.
I'M HERE AND I'M RECORDING BLESS :love2: :undertaledog:
I totally didn't get the twitter notification, so thank god I checked here when I did.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:12 pm
Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 pm Wow they really said fuck Europe huh. Okay. I was gonna go bed to a bit earlier (in fact I was already in bed...) but whatevz. As always, if people wanna try and grab video or audio recordings for me that'd be great. I dunno if @sonicgreen is available right now.
I totally didn't get the twitter notification, so thank god I checked here when I did.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

(prays for @sonicgreen and everyone who is recording to capture the entire thing w/o interruption)

i believe in you guys :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:
"you are next to me in my life"
sonicgreen
woodland creature

They're dragging people up and I'm laughing over how one-sided it is because the app is too broken to let us see the guest lmao
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

Catallena wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:16 pm
sonicgreen wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:12 pm
THAT GIF MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD. (I love it)
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

BLESS @sonicgreen
i had to stop watching a little bit into it because it kept overheating my phone and then it crashed and i got annoyed.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Speedygonz33
squish

I found Dan comparing Phil to a vulture and mole rat kind of rude but i know it’s probably just his sense of humor
knq
lava lamp

That improved my day 800%.

They seemed like they had a lot less nervous energy this week. I wonder if Dan would be calmer in his solo live shows if he just always had a smoothie to sip on.
annabanana
sofa crease

the liveshow was cute! i found it quite interesting when dan said that sometimes he likes to stop talking just to see if phil knows what to say. it always seems to me that phil is the one that has a vague outline of what they are going to talk about and the details of spons/merch/etc.

and not to be too demon but i was fully waiting that entire show for phil to just extend his arm behind dan. but the fact that dan was essentially leaning into him the whole time was a blessing in itself.
Have a red velvet cupcake and for fucks sake, dip some toast in your soup. Bye.
ratlad
angel bean

Speedygonz33 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:33 am I found Dan comparing Phil to a vulture and mole rat kind of rude but i know it’s probably just his sense of humor
they know their limits, they've known each other for almost 9 years, they tease each other like that in a loving way probably all the time. dan finds phil attractive and has called him a model before, it's just playful bants, palio :hug:
sonicgreen
woodland creature

ALright- its been edited and now its exporting. I liked the stream- though I've only seen like 20% of it in snippets.
Should be on the IDB channel soon! <3
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Here's what I took note of from the liveshow. I started my timer approximately when Dan first revealed the smoothie.
  • The first thing I noticed was that, unlike normal, they were sitting with Dan on the right and Phil on the left. I figured this might be because of the emoji that usually cover Phil's face, and Phil sort of confirmed this at around [31:00].
  • [0:00] The mango smoothie makes it's first appearance! :ribena: It will return at [6:32], [8:38], [9:08], [9;39], [22:39], [26:10] (just a cheeky sip), [28:40], [28:52], [33:05], and [33:23] (to close out the show). Sorry, I was just really amused/distracted by Dan sipping on this thing throughout the show.
  • Around [2;30] Dan just slept for 50 hours when they got to New Zealand. It sounded like the tour/traveling so much just caught up with them. Poor guys!
  • Around [3:20] They went to the skydeck for a (conspicuously unnamed female) friend's birthday.
  • Around [5:40] Cute whale noises. I plan to rewatch.
  • [10:38] Phil liked to think about how he was the highest person in the city while on the 73rd floor of their hotel, especially when he was "weeing."
  • [12:59] Yikes. No mention of the TBC tour dates...
  • [13:07] In previous Interactive Introverts tour transcripts, Phil has said that he would like to continue Insta stories after the tour, and my recollection is that Dan was unsure about that idea. Now it sounds like Dan is fully on board with continuing after the tour. Yay!
  • [14:35] Phil tells a story about how housekeeping will come in even if the "Do Not Disturb" sign is up. This is another part I plan to rewatch because Phil's impression was funny. Paraphrasing:
    Phil (as housekeeping person): Oh, but do you want a towel?
    Phil: NO!
  • [16:11] I was intrigued because it seemed like Dan wanted to take a picture of the people doing Truth Bombs, but he clarified at [17:07] that he was maybe trying to take a video for Insta stories. He seems to really like the interaction with other people, and that makes me happy.
  • [17:23] Another part I will rewatch. They both give a vigorous "Yes!" when they see a dog.
  • [22:03] Phil's breaking his rule about not touching hotel cushions. They aren't cleaned, and he doesn't know how many naked butts have been on them.
  • [24:29] They're editing the Interactive Introverts movie pretty quickly after they return to London. They said it would be out later this year, but then Phil backtracked on that statement a bit.
  • [25:10] They're planning to film some gaming videos today, but they might have to wait for Sydney if they run out of time or don't have good enough Wi-Fi.
  • [29:58] Definitely rewatching this part. Dan says he sometimes like to stop talking to see if Phil notices or knows what to say without him. Says he likes listening to Phil talk. This sounds to me a bit like a response to the pouty!Dan situation we saw during the last liveshow.
  • [30:11] Phil says he's going to be silent now too. They sit in silence for ~8 seconds before Phil breaks.
  • [31:07] They believe the next liveshow will be at about the same time next week, except two hours earlier.
  • [31:40] The next Truth Bombs question (for those who want to be prepared) will be: What animal does Dan remind you of? He says you can explain it/give it a funny description. It doesn't have to just be an animal.
  • [33:23] Phil again struggles with ending the liveshow! He was fully committed to leaving, then he came back and started saying goodbye to people while Dan just sipped on his smoothie. Lol.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
lesterchuu
philussy
Pronouns: he/she/they

sonicgreen wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:16 am ALright- its been edited and now its exporting. I liked the stream- though I've only seen like 20% of it in snippets.
all hail the mighty @sonicgreen :stan: :stan: :stan:

editing to add @itasca00 's mango smoothie timestamps made me chuckle
"you are next to me in my life"
sonicgreen
woodland creature

@ame thank you :happytears:
great timestamps @itsaca00, hopefully won't be too much of a pain to cross reference the timestamps with the live show, brilliant idea to set a timer synced to the smoothie. :rofl:
hello9217
flower crown

I don't know if it's just because I'm super tired but Phil saying that he cried while watching a mother whale and her calf literally made me start to cry. It was just so pure.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

sonicgreen wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:16 am ALright- its been edited and now its exporting. I liked the stream- though I've only seen like 20% of it in snippets.
you're a damn blessing to this community. thank you a million and a half.

and @itasca00 thank you for those time stamps! they're fantastic!!
erindee
first-time poster

First-time poster but I just need to say that my favorite part of the livestream was when Dan implied that he would, in fact, make a video again one day :lol:
ratlad
angel bean

dan said he just likes listening to phil talk? :happytears: what the heck. @itasca00 thank u fr the timestamps!