h-hello?

You can make your first post here!
holdmetightjoon
not a first-time poster
Pronouns: she/her

Hello!! Not sure if anybody is going to read this, but this is my first post on here. My name is Anna! I had just turned 22 (today actually 8/29 is my birthday). I live in the tiny state of Rhode Island. I have been watching Dan and Phil since around 2012 but I didn't really get more involved in their fandom until like maybe mid 2014. I don't have many friends irl and on social media that love them as much as i do. I'm a bit shy at first, but I open up more once you get to know me. I hope to make some new friends on here :love2:
make me the light for the rest of the world :love2:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

holdmetightjoon wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:32 am Hello!! Not sure if anybody is going to read this, but this is my first post on here. My name is Anna! I had just turned 22 (today actually 8/29 is my birthday). I live in the tiny state of Rhode Island. I have been watching Dan and Phil since around 2012 but I didn't really get more involved in their fandom until like maybe mid 2014. I don't have many friends irl and on social media that love them as much as i do. I'm a bit shy at first, but I open up more once you get to know me. I hope to make some new friends on here :love2:
Hello, :welcome: , and :happybirthday: ! What a great birthday present to yourself! :birthday:

Come join in the bants (and Rhode Island is a lovely state :tu: ).
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."