Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:22 pm so who else is anxiously waiting for that post-final*-show instagram or tweet?

(*final until TBC dates)
no no i don't want it, i'm still in denial i don't want the tour to be over (for now)
:gayaf:
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

I can't believe the tour is over. When it started, I thought I would anxiously await the end of it (after my show, of course :D), but I'm sad that it's over. I loved the experience thanks to them sharing more, the m&g photos and different stories from every show.
I hope the boys celebrate properly, and come on guys, give us a hug or something! We were robbed during tatinof.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I'm really gonna miss the tour. Waking up in the morning knowing that they had probably posted a new ig story, all those m&g pics, the little anecdotes, all of it (well, minus the timezones. Not a fan of that). We've gotten so much from this tour and I hope the TBC dates will happen, but yeah I'm feeling a bit melancholic right now. It's the end of a chapter, maybe a whole book, who knows.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ataraxia25
flower crown

fancybum
senpai

Ah the horror has finally ceased :happytears:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
autumnhearth
senpai

That tweet is pretty anticlimactic. I just have Dan’s voice in my head on a loop saying “T B C” complete with head movements (yes the voice has a head). :shrug:

Can I put out an official request that anyone who has been keeping track of statistics, like venue capacities and tickets sold DM please? I’m working on something for here. Thank you!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aww, #iimemories is trending in the UK!
liola
rankussy

That tweet is the least excited Phil tweet ever. If it wasn't for the smiley I would believe anyone else but him had written it.

Also where's my cute IG stories? where's the post show food fest?I get it, you're tired, you can't wait to be home but come on boys... it's the last official show...
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Ablissa
pastel persona

I did hope for something a bit more exciting, but maybe we'll get an instastory or something? I don't think they're having an after party this time, at least not yet/not in Mumbai, so maybe there'll be something in a few hours? Please :stan:
Ataraxia25
flower crown

liola wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:16 pm That tweet is the least excited Phil tweet ever. If it wasn't for the smiley I would believe anyone else but him had written it.

Also where's my cute IG stories? where's the post show food fest?I get it, you're tired, you can't wait to be home but come on boys... it's the last official show...
when i thought about a "goodbye for now" from the boys that's exactly what i had in mind so i'm a bit disappointed. it's only midnight in mumbai so i guess we may have a cute insta story later ?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

TBH, I could see them fearing backlash from the TBC folks if they celebrated any kind of "end" to the tour right now. And Phil's tweet confirms that a bit with the "for now".

I'd put money on the truly cute tweets and insta stories happening only after they've done those TBC dates.

But hey, I'm happy to be proven wrong.
autumnhearth
senpai

rizzo wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 pm TBH, I could see them fearing backlash from the TBC folks if they celebrated any kind of "end" to the tour right now. And Phil's tweet confirms that a bit with the "for now".

I'd put money on the truly cute tweets and insta stories happening only after they've done those TBC dates.

Eh all I really want is something along the lines of ty ly bb (without the assumed meanings).

I’m also feeling melancholy about the end of the main tour, but add to that weird feelings of not wanting to read others happy memories on Tumblr... maybe it’s just the depression, or being older and taking my son, or having spoiled myself beforehand, but I still feel like I didn’t have a great of a time as most. It’s probably why I never wrote a review. Like people watching was interesting, but no one really smiled back (besides the one mutual I arranged to meet during intermission, that was nice) not even other moms. Of course I don’t regret going and the show was good, but my online connectivity to the tour was far greater than my irl experience.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:04 pm
rizzo wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:35 pm TBH, I could see them fearing backlash from the TBC folks if they celebrated any kind of "end" to the tour right now. And Phil's tweet confirms that a bit with the "for now".

Eh all I really want is something along the lines of ty ly bb (without the assumed meanings).

I’m also feeling melancholy about the end of the main tour, but add to that weird feelings of not wanting to read others happy memories on Tumblr... maybe it’s just the depression, or being older and taking my son, or having spoiled myself beforehand, but I still feel like I didn’t have a great of a time as most. It’s probably why I never wrote a review. Like people watching was interesting, but no one really smiled back (besides the one mutual I arranged to meet during intermission, that was nice) not even other moms. Of course I don’t regret going and the show was good, but my online connectivity to the tour was far greater than my irl experience.
I can definitely understand that. My first show I went with someone who was disinterested at best, and didn't meet up with anyone there, so it felt very... idk, lacking. I definitely felt more intense excitement watching groups of friends I had tweeting about the show than I did seeing it myself and I think what was missing was definitely the feeling of connectivity to the audience.

My second show was a bit better because I road tripped there with a fan and got to meet up and hang out with people beforehand (shoutout to @thestigdrivesamini!) so I was glad I had a shot at a second chance.
phantastically-avg
sad dimple

Like others I'm a little 'meh' on Phil's tweet. I'm hoping for some nice stories later or tomorrow (I have no idea what time it is over there at the moment) to make up for it.

Speaking of stories, I saw this tweet and loved seeing all the stories together like that. So many good moments were given to us in them. <3 - the user formally known as topdanhowellmemes
hello9217
flower crown

:shrug: The tweet was fine. I definitely agree with @rizzo considering I saw some people on twitter getting upset that people were saying it's the end of tour. I wasn't actually expecting much considering how tired they probably are. I'm sure in the next liveshow they will probably be a bit more sentimental but I bet they just wanted to put something out there to say thank you and then go back to the hotel and crash. I'm just really going to be missing the constant insta stories, which we got everyday this tour except for like 4.
I guess wirrow isn't aware of the TBC dates
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

im feelin low (nothing related to dnp/tour ending) so i can't express much of how i feel, i forget if i even said anything today about tour ending.. but anyway, i'm glad they can go home to relax. i bet they feel proud of themselves as we are of them and i hope Mexico and Brazil get to see them in the near future !!!
i need a nap and nobody is home to get mad at me so i just might.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Another (almost) end of a D&P era. It's so weird, when TATINOF ended I was just like UGH FINALLY but I'm genuinely a bit emotional over Interactive Introverts. Maybe because it's 'the last tour' (or so they say) but tbh I'm just gonna blame it on my period. I'm glad that they're gonna be back home soon so that they can finally rest in their home instead of hotels, but I do hope that the TBC dates will still happen. Gotta keep faith for Brazil and Mexico :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sonicgreen
woodland creature

hello9217 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm I guess wirrow isn't aware of the TBC dates
:lol: this reminds me of the “no more leaving the country” tweet a while back from wirrow
Ataraxia25
flower crown

is it in mumbai, is it at the airport? :shrug:
knq
lava lamp

What long sleeve white shirt with uneven stitching does Phil even own? Is that really Phil’s hand at all? Or if it Fill’s?!
Vsoftdnp
tol bean
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

knq wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:32 am What long sleeve white shirt with uneven stitching does Phil even own? Is that really Phil’s hand at all? Or if it Fill’s?!
I am also very confused about the shirt lol like maybe it's new?
Also does anyone know if there is a podcast currently on air in the phandom?
I'm getting tired of this war of hearts
This competition that has no end
Do me a favour and cut the ties with that side-eyed glare of yours
That cuts through minds and wills
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Vsoftdnp wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 am
knq wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:32 am What long sleeve white shirt with uneven stitching does Phil even own? Is that really Phil’s hand at all? Or if it Fill’s?!
The PhanCast: A monthly podcast about all things Dan and Phil

:)
liola
rankussy

I just thought that was the plant hoodie tbh :shrug:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

i'm actually really happy that Phil worded it like that because it really does imply that TBC dates are most likely going to happen. II was the highlight of my year and I want others to also experience it. So to all our TBC-dates peepz, I'm rooting for you. :platonic: :ribena:

Also, though there wasn't a TATINOF stop for us before so I couldn't really compare, but I would agree that having that connection with other people amplified my II experience. I actually got into the venue quite early, and I already saw some people wearing Deppy merch. They all looked really young and I was really apprehensive to approach them cause I thought they'd be awkward to hang out with me since I'm significantly older than they are. (I sound so immature online but irl I look really mature and old to the point that the registration people, who were Filos so not their crew, were shocked when I registered as a VIP).

I just genuinely started feeling the excitement when I finally met up with a girl I was on-and-off talking to since I got the II tickets (thanks to our local Phan account for organizing gcs for the people going to the show). I got more and more excited as I recognized and talked to more people I was already talking with online (shout out to @hellothere). :platonic:

After the m&g, other Phannies who were still lining up were really friendly and cheering everyone that just got out of the m&g. They were all so cute asking about our personal experiences and asking for advice about what to do when they met Deppy. They would also gush about everyone's pictures and videos. That was the most welcoming social interaction I've ever had in my 26 years of life on Earth. People didn't really care about my age, and everyone was so genuinely happy for each other. My seatmate during II, who was a total stranger to me before that night, was really outgoing. I thought I wouldn't be screaming, but her excitement was very contagious that I found myself screaming together, hugging each other at certain points of the show, taking each other's selfies in front of the stage pre-show (and people were actually asking total strangers who were seated near the front to take their pictures too and everyone acquiesced and gave out compliments). It was also very refreshing just being able to talk about Deppy and having people understand your references. Like one of us would just say something, and everyone else would get it and laugh together. This was the first time I've ever experienced something like that although I am active in different fandoms. Yes, the show was awesome and meeting Deppy was very surreal in a good way. But the energy of the crowd around me, the people I've met, made what was a very awesome night, turn into the best night of my life. <3 [Deppy were right though. I've been to Kpop concerts for my other fandoms but the energy of the Manila II crowd was off the scale. I was seated exactly at the front but sometimes I couldn't hear Deppy at all). :tu:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

Vsoftdnp wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:04 am
it could possibly be his Vans shirt with the Avengers on it
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl