Dan & Phil Part 77: getting that d........vitamin

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obsessivelymoody
emo goose
Pronouns: she/her

amazingphil returns! I'm so curious about what they're doing. There's so much random stuff in shot. I also love that Dan's promoing it before Phil lol. That ampersand really does mean everything. And it's not in the amazingphil room either...
Last edited by obsessivelymoody on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello9217
flower crown

New Phil video tomorrow !!! Please be a mukbang!!! Also no amazingphil room hmmm.....
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

okay this picture got me super excited for the video! coke in wine glass, some matches, the star wars boxes? what's happening ?

edit : oh oh.
:gayaf:
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

What!! I can't wait
sonicgreen
woodland creature

its either mukbang or board games and either way i am HYPED hell yes

eta: also look at that a new AP video not in the AP room hmmmmm :hmmm:
fancybum
senpai

They filmed a mukbang I’m crying. This is a slippery slope that ends in ownership of a pink g-wagon and IM HERE FOR IT :candycorn:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

are there notes/guidelines for the video on the right laptop?

casual and deep is never what I associate with phils videos but all I desire I’m hype
Ablissa
pastel persona

Oh my god I am so thrilled. Please someone tell me something to help me lower my expectations.
dc34
glabella

OMG

haven't posted here in awhile, but I honestly can't wait

I should lower my expectations but Phil's tweet alone is getting me excited
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil's tweet scares me lmao. I'll be looking forward to getting fed tomorrow.

Also Phil is gonna stop pretending that he lives in a broom closet? Praise be!
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Tottrie
drama llama

A casual and deep video with Dan and Phil?
Yes, yes yes please! What else could you want?

And like so many have said, not in the 'amazingphil' room. Maybe it really is the end of that room? Maybe he is remodelling it to not be a bedroom but an actual filming space that represents him more?

Anyway, I'm really excited 🎉
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Ummmm, in the picture on the laptop, is that an interactive introverts dvd?? I take it this video is going to be a making of the dvd and the whole thing dropping?

eeeeeek.

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Didn’t one of them say “early next week” for finding out about where/how the II movie comes out? I’m assuming that’s what they’re getting deep about.

Either way.. EEEEEP! I’m so pumped!

Also echoing others. Holy shit a Phil video outside of “his bedroom”!! I’m living for it!
autumnhearth
senpai

I don’t think it’s a muckbang, two cookies and come coke would be very disappointing. I think they’re just playing Star Wars Carcassonne. The box is right there. But I like the sound of Phil’s tweet a lot.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

:candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn: :candycorn:
New week, new AP video, and new thread coming up!

Suggest your thread name idea here!

:blowingleaves: :blowingleaves: :leafpile: :blowingleaves: :blowingleaves:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
chatterbox
tol bean

so excited after that tweet!

obviously there will be tour dvd spon, but i think if the video is long and "unexpectedly deep" there must be more to it than that. i don't think it's a mukbang since there only seem to be cookies on the table (i hope not, i don't really like mukbang videos) and phil said in a twitter reply that he was just using the star wars board game box as a tripod so it's not that either. i'm trying not to set my expectations too high but i'm hoping for a casual catch up/ update video where they talk about their plans for the future of their channels.

but whatever it is, i'm just very excited that main channel content is returning (not that i don't love the gaming channel, but i've missed the main channels)
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

missemma wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:14 pm Ummmm, in the picture on the laptop, is that an interactive introverts dvd?? I take it this video is going to be a making of the dvd and the whole thing dropping?

eeeeeek.

I've been wondering if it was just going to be a DVD available on danandphilshop since they've made mention of how easy it will be for everyone to get (and why would capitalester give that good distribution money away when they can do it themselves /s ) but there will probably be a digital version somehow too, bc too many people don't have players or laptops with a DVD drive anymore.
But it's most likely a mukbang tomorrow given the "banging" phrasing on Dan's IG story....I'm hoping for like twenty minutes of just casual talk with the DVD spon thrown in at the end.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Okay, looking closer at the picture, burnt cookies, a dvd, diet coke, and matches? I want a mukbang so badly but that's such an odd combination (though I'm guessing the dvd is for ii). Also I'm confused by what Phil's wearing/has draped on his legs.
LurkingTrash
woodland creature
Pronouns: She/Her

I"m so excited! And a bit scared! But omg I'm hyped!
I didn't know Dan posted his spon before Phil's, thats cute
We have a loong few hours ahead of us until the video drops
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I just found this online, Seems like the DVD idea isn’t far out there. There will be 2 trailers for whatever they’re doing too.

https://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/dan-phi ... verts-2018

Trailer one (you can find trailer two from this link):
https://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/dan-phi ... overts-vod

Doesn’t appear tatinof had a rating on this website.

Working with a company called “2 entertain video ltd” who distribute DVDs! Fingers crossed, I was so disappointed when they didn’t release tatinof as a physical thing!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
huphilpuffs
crusty sponge

(I haven't posted on here in forever so hi)

Phil's tweet has me both so excited and so anxious because I have nooo idea what to expect, but I'm sure it'll be great no matter what (even though the idea of a mukbang terrifies me because I hate seeing people eat). Oh and add me to the list of people who are hyped about it being outside the AP bedroom.

And re: II movie, I <i>really</i> hope it's available digitally as well as on DVD because I'm one of many who has 0 way to play a DVD. I am excited to see how they go about it, though.

Anyway. I'm hyped.
who met each other on the internet and created this entire world
sonicgreen
woodland creature

does it look like i own a dvd player lmao
(woops cant fix the tumblr embed)
Last edited by alittledizzy on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed tumblr embed
fancybum
senpai

I mean, the use of ‘banging’ seems pointed on Dan’s part. Two cookies and empty cokes: they’ve already eaten the food. Or maybe it was all cookies (bc Phil) and 2 are all that’s left.

It’s a mukbang (or at least their half ass version of one) right up until Phil posts the video and it’s not, don’t take this from me it’s all I have.

They’re going to spend the video reminiscing about their experience of the tour and plans/ideas for the future..?? Too much?
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
sweetlyphan
delia smith

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:34 pm Okay, looking closer at the picture, burnt cookies, a dvd, diet coke, and matches? I want a mukbang so badly but that's such an odd combination (though I'm guessing the dvd is for ii). Also I'm confused by what Phil's wearing/has draped on his legs.
I was going to say, I think I see a box of matches
:prideheart2:
dc34
glabella

i don't own a dvd player, so i hope they make it digital too