Dan & Phil Part 79: calm down there bub

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
ratlad
angel bean
Pronouns: he/him

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:11 am Okay just getting around to reading that article and I'm surprised Dan liked it. It's just random social media quotes from a bunch of youtubers, the sort of people he doesn't tend to voluntarily associate with, cobbled together with his name splashed in the headline for I'm guessing clickbait purposes?

Maybe he did it for the II spon they threw in at the end. (Ngl, I'm digging their evasion of a label by referring to Phil as Dan's 'partner in crime' - that should just be how the identify now. Partners in crime.)
Shade aside, Dan and his YouTube partner in crime Phil Lester recently announced the release of their Interactive Introverts film following the tour of the same name.
that's actually what i refer to them as in my head sometimes. (youtube) partners in crime, love that for them. love that for us as well. love that for the world.
:daddy: :laptoprat: me irl
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

"Partners in crime" 50k, m, Bonnie and Clyde au. I would read it.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

kavat wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:48 am "Partners in crime" 50k, m, Bonnie and Clyde au. I would read it.
oh please. yes. a million times yes.
:gayaf:
DryCereal
koi pond

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:11 am Okay just getting around to reading that article and I'm surprised Dan liked it. It's just random social media quotes from a bunch of youtubers, the sort of people he doesn't tend to voluntarily associate with, cobbled together with his name splashed in the headline for I'm guessing clickbait purposes?

Maybe he did it for the II spon they threw in at the end. (Ngl, I'm digging their evasion of a label by referring to Phil as Dan's 'partner in crime' - that should just be how the identify now. Partners in crime.)
Shade aside, Dan and his YouTube partner in crime Phil Lester recently announced the release of their Interactive Introverts film following the tour of the same name.
Partners in everything else... why not crime, too? :rofl:
For those fortunate enough to not be British, Metro is... it's like a print version of We The Unicorns. But not just about Social Media. I think I described it yesterday as "you find it abandoned on seats on trains, nobody would actually pay for it..." ;)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
kavat
pastel persona

Bonus: I love that the replies to that are mostly "Congrats dan, tesco noticed you!!!"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

When do people think Dan and Phil will be flying out?

Also, is it confirmed that the digital version of II will be available in late November?
liola
rankussy

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm When do people think Dan and Phil will be flying out?

Also, is it confirmed that the digital version of II will be available in late November?
I mean, the iTunes link says the release date is on Nov 26th so I assume so? It's really weird though, it's a whole 2 weeks before the physical copies ship (which means depending where you are it will be a lot before you get it). I'm confusion
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Amiaw
interactive introvert

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm When do people think Dan and Phil will be flying out?

It’s hard to say but if they are waiting until the last minute I’d say they are probably flying out on the 25th or no later than the 26th. I’m more curious about how long they are staying
ratlad
angel bean

live shizzle in one hizzle with dizzle and pizzle
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

These continual Sunday liveshows throw me off so much. Maybe because it's been like almost 3 years since they were regular but it's just so odd to me. I will not complain about content though
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I still can't believe that joint liveshows are a Thing that we can expect at least once a week, now.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
autumnhearth
senpai

Cute

Odd that Dan tweeted about the ls but the link is to Phil’s account. I guess that AmazingPhil on YouTube isn’t the only think that’s joint now.
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

phil just noticed me :happytears: :dead:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

that live show rejuvenated me.

also lol @ dan instantly regretting bringing up politics.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Abercrombie used to try and lure you in with shirtless males. but that used to intimidate me because I'd be afraid I'd make eye contact with them. [...] Should I have just taken my shirt off and greased myself up and made eye contact with them?
and other quotes by phil
rizzo wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:08 pm that live show rejuvenated me.

also lol @ dan instantly regretting bringing up politics.
Okay but Phil actually did want to talk about Article 13 there at the end and I'm mad at Dan for shutting him down. You know Phil has some strong opinions on that.

Also, congrats daichii!!
Andy
squish

They were so giggly??
And so loud??
And so funny??
Idk about you but for me this is the best joint liveshow since, forever :D
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple
Pronouns: She/her

Ugh, just when we were going to get an actual Phil opinion. Dan, why?
ratlad
angel bean

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:09 pm
Abercrombie used to try and lure you in with shirtless males. but that used to intimidate me because I'd be afraid I'd make eye contact with them. [...] Should I have just taken my shirt off and greased myself up and made eye contact with them?
and other quotes by phil
why is this Literally teenagers!phil though
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Very nice, very domestic. I wish they would smash all the IRL shops together forever because shipping is so terrible, but I'm interested to see the new merch drops, and I'm kind of guessing Phil's made some kind of planner? I would also like Phil opinions. Rude Dan.
-lmao at their rambles about it being an "18 rated liveshow" since it's so late
-Phil wants to corrupt everything, including his heart (according to Dan). Nice
-oh my fucking god they're really going out there with the armchair diagnosis
-ah oiled up male abs talk. made Phil nervous lol
-Phil is very excited about the cookies Dan got
-oh my god this whole cookie discussion is killing me with cuteness
-ohhh mince pie codex!!!! (m&s won)
-new festive drink codex for them ahh
-pokemon talk
-Brazil talk. Everyone is stressed rn. They don't seem very happy with the venue at all, but excited to go
-it froze during Detective Pikachu talk
-lmao Phil is not interested in seeing the new Harry Potter movie. same
-lots of fun playing Spyro together. Cute
-Dan did say a fist bump with the dentist but I guess it actually wasn't in reality lol
-Phil saying Dan and his dentist should remove each other's teeth. peak weird Phil I love it
-next dapg video is the drumming game!!
-pinof after Brazil
-Phil saying he misses the Free! guys is mostly because of the abs isn't it
-Phil's dry "do you want an award" when Dan said he nailed the duvet making killed me lmao
-Phil is liking riverdale, Dan is not
-Thursday is a big day for the shops
-They are slamming all the shops together for christmas
-Phil is making something related to a calendar? (a planner maybe?) Also lol at Phil making an adjacent to wanking joke
-new stuff coming to Dan, Phil, and Dan and Phil shops
-P: "Don't disrespect my corg"
-why are they always on about "my humps"??
-lmao Dan hitting Phil with a politics question
-ah now Dan is hungry and wants to leave this week
-soft Dan ending
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

Anyone else officially dead after witnessing hoodie + glasses + hat? Just me? :garbage:

Whoever told him he didn’t suit hats is a damn liar. Good liveshow!
liola
rankussy

Phil was so sassy in this liveshow and it made my heart sing. Also both looking extremely cute, I love it.

There were some lovely domestic bants throughout the entire liveshow, it really had a married vibe like not many before, it was making me feel all warm inside. I love that join liveshows are now the new normal, when we thought liveshows might be abandoned forever. I'm still weirdly suspicious about them, I feel like they're gonna end suddenly and we won't know about it, but I'm gonna enjoy it until it lasts.
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

I love that they were talking about Phil's new merch in Phil's merch store and Dan was like "WE wanted the corgi to be really derpy. WE told the artist that the corgi needed to be fatter"
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
glitterintheair
phillluminati

I loved the married vibes of this liveshow so much; the cookie bit was hilarious and the festive drinks codex :((

I also appreciated Dan talking about the 'armchair surgeons'. Like, it's obvious it bothered them and I am glad they didn't shy away from saying something about it - I think it's important they do that when we, the audience, do something that doesn't sit well with them.

Unrelated but with PINOF in December, I wonder if we'll get Gamingmas after all? They didn't talk about it in this ls, but maybe they don't know either?
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

glitterintheair wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:43 pm I loved the married vibes of this liveshow so much; the cookie bit was hilarious and the festive drinks codex :((

I also appreciated Dan talking about the 'armchair surgeons'. Like, it's obvious it bothered them and I am glad they didn't shy away from saying something about it - I think it's important they do that when we, the audience, do something that doesn't sit well with them.

Unrelated but with PINOF in December, I wonder if we'll get Gamingmas after all? They didn't talk about it in this ls, but maybe they don't know either?

im too tired to have coherent thoughts but they were flirty and funny and i love them and +12237474 to the bonded part, i love when they call us out
:gayaf:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

If getting stuck in a duvet before a live show gives us sassy Phil then I hope that happens more often. They were both in a great mood and this liveshow was fun. I am curious about gamingmas because I can't recall any specific mentions of December plans for the gaming channel but even if we don't get a full month I really hope they at least do 12 days or even just the week leading up to Christmas.

I'm also curious about 2019 plans. Last year we knew about the tour but they haven't really given us any hints about what they plan to do after next month and since they are determined to be done with everything ii it does leave their schedule pretty wide open.