Dan & Phil Part 6: Choke Me Dad(dy)

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

At the end of the vid, the box where it says click here to watch previous vid is saying click here to watch us play agar.io which haven't been uploaded yet.

Did Dan mess up the queue on the vids?
:confused:

Edit: yeah, what RachelPhan says. Might we see another sneaky peek of the old :butt: chair?
Last edited by swofro on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is forever
PolarFox
truth bomb

Such zen episode. Very suggestive. Wtf how can you woohoo in sauna. So many weird interesting metions... And Agar.io spoiler at the end. They are so late on that one, that there is literally already succesor game.
But yeah, the whole time I was watching it I was like "yeah. this moment. I can't wait to see people analyze it on IDB" :D
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
lilMango
morning quiff

Loved the sims video!
One thing I noticed: Dan made a comment about "a couple who definitely knows what they want" (sorry, couldn't find the timestamp) and it sounded very.... angsty. hmmmmmmmmmm......
Also, the end card reveals that they'll be playing agar.io next! Looks promising.
Edit: lol, everyone else noticed that too.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
RachelPhan
delia smith

swofro wrote:At the end of the vid, the box where it says click here to watch previous vid is saying click here to watch us play agar.io which haven't been uploaded yet.

In the drop down box it says something about a spoiler for their next video
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Well that caught me before going to sleep?! That could have been Spon from EA as I really want the spa expansion pack now.

There was some few laugh out loud moments. When Dil in the panda suit was having his "paw" massage. The woohoo in the sauna. Phil talking about the £4000 couple massage, why was you looking up couple massages Phillip?

They fucked up the end screen though. It was a bit weird having two Sims in a row!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
RachelPhan
delia smith

I wonder if the agar.io video has merch mentions and because it hasn't gone live they had to rush the sims out instead?
swofro
angel bean

RachelPhan wrote:
swofro wrote:At the end of the vid, the box where it says click here to watch previous vid is saying click here to watch us play agar.io which haven't been uploaded yet.

Haha. Yeah, Didn't realise that before reading your post, went back to edit my post and you are faster to quote the unedited one. :D

Waiting for analysis from more articulate members so I can chime in when necessary. Lol.
Love is forever
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Kathrynxjane wrote:That could have been Spon from EA as I really want the spa expansion pack now.
Haha! I thought the same thing. I really want to buy it now to try all the different options they avoided.

I'm really looking forward to all the gifs and soundbites that will come out of this. Especially "Guys, we are in a healthy relationship!" Love when Dan talks from Dil's POV. A+ content to use in out-of-context situations. (Like the nerd couple comment a few vids back.)
swofro
angel bean

I think another noticeable point is that Phil #confirmed comparing himself to Tabitha. I know we have talked about this before, but there is only one noticeable mention of it which is in the previous sims episode.

I wonder if Phil reads here..
Love is forever
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Loved this Sims video.
- Give us more Japhan stories please.
- Them joining in with the yoga class. A+. :lol:
- I hope that Dan knows that there are many places he can go into a mud bath. He and Phil should go to a spa together, and get a couples message. ;)
- Yes let them woohoo in sauna, that bit was great.
- That’s a lot of juice!
- Lots of Dil clones.
- We now know that Phil does not like getting his feet touched at all, because he is ticklish there.
- Phil kept trying to scare Dan to no avail. Was cute.
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

13:43 - 13:47

"Phil, I think this is called dogging". Then a jumpcut to Phil biting his lip looking at Dan

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Seeing as the tour starts tomorrow....
i wonder if they uploaded the video as Dil features as a main part of the stage show.
Shame they didn't realise it sooner, clickidydick would have been an amazing thread name!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

I only watched two minutes during my break but phil already went 'can WE go together?' about dil and tabitha going to the spa

yes deppy please keep projecting on your sim and his girlfriend i enjoy this
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
RachelPhan
delia smith

swofro wrote:
RachelPhan wrote:

Haha. Yeah, Didn't realise that before reading your post, went back to edit my post and you are faster to quote the unedited one. :D

Waiting for analysis from more articulate members so I can chime in when necessary. Lol.
Whoops sorry :lol:
RachelPhan
delia smith

Every time they talked about clones I was thinking about the tomska video, especially the being with your clone part in the changing room - especially as one of dans clones was Phil #phanconfirmed :lol:
aralik
sad dimple

I loved it!! I'm so happy I caught this video just before I went to sleep and watched it in bed because it was perfect for that, relaxed me so much! especially the breathing exercises and the meditation parts :P like they were straight from my regular Tuesday yoga class. I wonder if Dan has done any yoga.. I feel like he did. Maybe they should, it's kinda really nice, both for your body and mind! (And does not have to be intense, as I know they don't like that)
Anyway I'm off to sleep looking forward to some zen d&p dreams and reading your comments tomorrow
ugh.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

When Tabitha got into the milk bath, I was disappointed that Dan passed up the opportunity to mention the Milk Fic. :lol:
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
majitzu
angel bean

I want to know when he/they went to the spa... who is this Chelsea?

The first time they went was in 2012 with Cat if I remeber well...
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

majitzu wrote: I want to know when he/they went to the spa... who is this Chelsea?

The first time they went was in 2012 with Cat if I remeber well...
I'm guessing that Chelsea is probably the name of the masseuse from the ''awkward butt massage story'' 'from the Not Worth Watching video?
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
fakelights
living flop

Oh yes, new video! I really liked this one, it was the perfect amount of relaxing and funny I could hope for in a video. For some reason every time Dil gets on that panda suit everything becomes 10x funnier to me. It's so stupid but I don't care as long as I'm having fun :D

About that agar.io game they are playing next: idk I never heard of that and went to see what it was and played a bit and thought it was very boring average... Ehhh let's see.
daphenaxa
blobfish

Cat is actually a pretty cool friend for them as she introduced them to both massages and sushis, the 2 best things in life.

That episode was amazing, i really liked it. seeing them so jealous of the massages and baths was funny. I wonder if they go to get massages often now but from what i gather they never woohooed in a sauna. Next time guys...
also tbh that Dil is such a furry is the ultimate poof we needed to confirm his parents are too
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
swofro
angel bean

fakelights wrote:Oh yes, new video! I really liked this one, it was the perfect amount of relaxing and funny I could hope for in a video. For some reason every time Dil gets on that panda suit everything becomes 10x funnier to me. It's so stupid but I don't care as long as I'm having fun :D

About that agar.io game they are playing next: idk I never heard of that and went to see what it was and played a bit and thought it was very boring average... Ehhh let's see.
Same on both counts. I actually laugh out loud everytime Dil change into the panda suit. It is sooo funny I can't but I don't even know what's so funny about it.

I never watch an agar.io vid from any other youtuber, so I have no idea what it is and thought it must be another lame game that youtuber play. Lol. But I look forward to making it a good experience for me.
Love is forever
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

That was sweet, it's funny seeing the hot stone massage again, they had that in The Sims 2. Phil was quieter, less to make jokes about this time (honestly how does Dan not roll his eyes every time at these scare attempts). Loved his voice right at the end. So cute to see them reacting to all the treatments and choosing which ones to do. Maybe they'll look into it while they're in the US, I'm sure they'll need it.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Hey butterslammers, please continue here!
busy being happy~